剧集 | 发现女巫(2018) | 导航列表
Once the world was full of wonders,
世上曾有万种神奇
but it belongs to humans now.
如今这一切却被人类独占
We creatures have all but disappeared -
我们这些生物只能销声匿迹
daemons, vampires and witches...
魔族 吸血鬼 巫师
hiding in plain sight,
隐于街头巷尾
fearful of discovery,
唯恐被人发觉
ill at ease, even with each other.
甚至互相提防
But, as my father used to say...
但是 正如我父亲曾说过
in every ending
每个结束
there is a new beginning.
都是一个新纪♥元♥的开始
Witch water.
巫水
Power like that is rarely seen nowadays.
这样的魔力如今很少见了
What you did I've not seen for many centuries.
你所做到的 我已经有几百年未曾见过了
I didn't mean for it to happen.
我不是有意的
Witch water, witch wind...
巫水 巫风
it's just more magic that my body can't control.
不过是又一个我的身体无法控制的魔法
Give it time.
慢慢来
I should go to Madison.
我应该去麦迪逊
See if my aunts can help me.
看我姨妈们能不能帮我
You're not going anywhere for now.
你现在哪儿也不能去
And I made my son a promise.
我跟我儿子承诺过的
Get dressed, we're going hunting.
穿好衣服 我们要去打猎了
The lab's secured. We've accounted for everything.
实验室安全了 什么都没丢
It was witches. Their scent was everywhere.
是巫师干的 到处都是他们的气味
They tried hacking into the computers.
他们试图黑进电脑里
They failed, of course. Our servers are impenetrable.
当然他们失败了 我们的服务器百毒不侵
I need to see it for myself.
我得亲自去看看
This is Peter Knox's doing.
幕后黑手肯定是皮特·诺克斯
It's because of you, Matthew.
这都是因为你 马修
We've run this lab for years without being noticed.
我们这实验室开了好几年了都没被发现
Flown under the radar of humans and creatures.
在人类和其他生物眼皮底下藏得很好
Then suddenly, it's all jeopardized
突然间就遭到了破坏
because you decide to mate with a witch.
就因为你要跟一名女巫结合
That is enough, Miriam.
够了 米丽亚姆
Don't even begin to deny it.
你别想否认
I'm the only one of us who's mated before.
我是我们之中唯一有过伴侣的人
I know the signs.
我知道有什么征兆
Domenico knows, too. Ysabeau phoned me.
多梅尼克也知道了 伊莎波给我打电♥话♥了
Domenico can go to hell.
让多梅尼克去死吧
You're absolutely positive nothing was stolen?
你们百分百确定什么都没丢吗
Diana's DNA samples, her bloods?
戴安娜的DNA样本和血液呢
They're secure.
没丢
You think this was about Diana?
你认为这和戴安娜有关吗
Of course this is about Diana.
当然和戴安娜有关
I know that scent.
我认得这气味
Where are you going?
你要去哪里
Matthew, don't go there!
马修 别去
Call Baldwin. It's time we told him the truth.
打给鲍德温 我们也该告诉他真♥相♥了
What do you mean, they're mating?
你说他们结合了是什么意思
He's fighting it.
他正在抵抗
He's gone back to Oxford and she's at Sept-Tours.
他回牛津了 而她还留在七塔堡
Ysabeau says he will respect the Covenant.
伊莎波说他会尊重公约
He just needs to get his head straight.
他只要想明白了就好
I thought this was about The Book Of Life.
我还以为他是为了生命之书
It was.
之前是的
It still is.
现在也是
But there's more to it than that.
但现在不仅仅如此了
Someone broke into the lab, witches.
有人闯进了实验室 是巫师
Matthew thinks they were looking for information about Diana.
马修认为他们是在找戴安娜的信息
I was just thinking, with you being a member of the Congregation
我在想 既然你是委员会的一员
and the head of our family that...
还是我们家族的首领...
That I could save him?
我就能救他吗
Matthew never destroys only himself, Marcus.
马修向来都不止毁掉他自己 马库斯
He always drags the rest of us down with him.
他总是会把我们所有人都拉下水
Well, I can't help him this time.
这次我可帮不了他了
If he breaks the rules...
如果他打破规则
he pays the price.
他就要付出代价
I thought I'd take you hunting.
我想带你去打猎
Have you ever seen a vampire hunt?
你见过吸血鬼狩猎吗
It's not as romantic as humans believe.
可没有人类以为的那么浪漫
It's relentless and it's brutal.
猎场上即残暴又无情
Do not come anywhere near me when I'm hunting,
我狩猎时不要靠我太近
do you understand?
知道了吗
Yes.
嗯
If the animal scent gets confused with yours,
如果你的气味和动物的混在了一起
I can't promise I won't attack you instead.
我保不准会攻击你
What do you want?
你想干什么
Still marking undergraduate essays.
还在给本科生改论文呢
Is that why you're jealous of Diana?
这是你嫉妒戴安娜的原因吗
I'm not jealous of her.
我没嫉妒她
Or is this about preferment?
还是说是因为晋升
Has Knox told you you're going to rise in the ranks?
诺克斯跟你说过要升你的职了吗
Why did you break into my lab?
你为什么要闯进我的实验室
I smelt your scent.
我闻到了你的气味
What were you looking for, I wonder?
我想知道你在找什么
Tell me.
告诉我
Makes me sick that she'd debase herself with a vampire.
她堕落到和吸血鬼在一起让我觉得很恶心
He was right.
他说得对
The sooner your kind are
你们这个种族
wiped from the face of the Earth the better.
越早被从世界上清除越好
This is the nature of vampires.
这是吸血鬼的本性
Could you be with my son knowing that he kills?
知道我儿子杀戮的本性后你还会和他在一起吗
That hunting like this is the only way for him to survive?
像这样的狩猎是他生存的唯一方式
If you're trying to frighten me away from your son...
如果你是想恐吓我离开你儿子
you've failed.
你失败了
Marthe said this wouldn't be enough to make you reconsider.
玛尔特说这样并不足以动摇你的想法
Well, she was right.
她说得对
Can we go home now?
我们可以回去了吗
Gillian.
吉莉恩
Gillian.
吉莉恩
God.
老天
Sylvia reports that Miss Chamberlain took photos
西尔维娅报告说张伯伦小姐
when she was inside the laboratory,
在那个实验室里拍了照片
but De Clermont took her phone.
但是德·克莱尔蒙特把她的手♥机♥拿走了
Can Sylvia tell us anything that Gillian saw?
西尔维娅知道吉莉恩看到了什么吗
It appears the vampires are studying witches' DNA.
吸血鬼似乎在研究巫师的DNA
What's Clermont up to?
克莱尔蒙特想干什么
Testing witches?
检验巫师吗
It's good Miss Chamberlain discovered it.
张伯伦小姐发现得很及时
But why did she break into a vampire laboratory in the first place?
但她到底为什么会闯进吸血鬼的实验室呢
She could have been killed.
她可能会因此丧命
Matthew de Clermont abducted her friend.
马修·德·克莱尔蒙特绑♥架♥了她的朋友
She must have been acting out of concern for Diana.
她应该是因为关心戴安娜才这样做的
Will one of us need to go to Oxford?
我们需要派人去牛津吗
Sylvia will handle Oxford and Gillian Chamberlain.
西尔维娅会处理牛津和吉莉恩·张伯伦的事
We'll be needed here.
我们得留在这里
Hey, Sarah.
喂 莎拉
I'm sorry I haven't called. Oh, no matter.
很抱歉一直没给你打电♥话♥ 没关系
Just talk to us now.
现在跟我们说说
Honey, is everything okay?
亲爱的 一切都还好吗
This Venetian vampire came.
有个威尼斯的吸血鬼来过
He's on the Congregation.
他是委员会的
He told me about the Covenant.
他跟我说了公约的事
How come I didn't know about this?
为什么我完全不知道这个事情
You... You turned your back on being a witch.
你决定不做女巫
You... You refused to talk about magic.
你拒绝讨论魔法
We didn't tell you because...
我们没告诉你是因为...
it wasn't relevant to your life.
这和你的生活没关系
Well, it is now.
现在有关系了
I love Matthew.
我爱马修
剧集 | 发现女巫(2018) | 导航列表