剧集 | 发现女巫(2018) | 导航列表
You're safe.
没事了
Sean, are you okay?
尚恩 你还好吗
Is she okay?
她还好吗
No, she's exhausted. Not surprising.
不太好 精疲力尽 不足为奇
Witch wind.
毕竟是巫风
I've checked on Sean. He's fine.
我检查了尚恩 他没事
And I've sorted out the Bodleian.
博德利图书馆也已经清理过了
If she wakes up, tell her I'll return soon.
如果她醒了 告诉她我很快回来
Where are you going?
你要去哪
I'm going to fight Peter Knox.
我去找皮特·诺克斯算账
If you make a move on him,
如果你对他采取行动
it'll be seen as a direct challenge to the Congregation.
这将被视为对委员会的公开挑衅
He sent her those photographs.
那些照片是他送给戴安娜的
His scent was all over them.
上面满是他的气味
Are you seriously considering endangering our family
你真要置我们的家族于危险之中
just to avenge a witch?
就为了给一个女巫报仇吗
Are you questioning my loyalty?
你是在怀疑我的忠诚吗
I'm questioning your judgment.
我是在质疑你的判断力
Think before you do this.
三思而后行
Get Diana out of Oxford, fine, but don't take on Knox.
带戴安娜离开牛津无妨 但别去惹诺克斯
If you do, it'll be war.
如果你惹了他 冲突必起
I've never felt so protective over anyone.
我从未如此想要保护一个人
You can protect her without causing a shit storm.
你不必引起腥风血雨也能保护她
Drop her off with Hamish in Scotland.
可以把她送去苏格兰哈米什那里
Leave her at Woodstock.
让她待在伍德斯托克
No.
不
I'll take her to SeptTours. What?
我要带她去七塔堡 什么
You can't put Ysabeau through that.
你不能去为难伊莎波
You can't leave a witch at her house.
不能把一个巫师留在她家
It's my house too. And I'm not leaving her there.
那也是我家 况且我不是把她留在那里
I'm going with her.
我会和她一起去
Matthew.
马修
What time is it?
几点了
Five o'clock. You've been asleep for ten hours.
五点 你已经睡了十个小时
You were exhausted from the witch wind.
因为发动了巫风 你精力耗尽
Witch wind? Mm.
巫风 对
No witch has summoned it for centuries.
数百年来没有一个巫师能将它召唤出来
You have to leave Oxford.
你必须离开牛津
No, I... I can't leave.
不 我不能离开
Peter Knox will come after you.
皮特·诺克斯会对你穷追不舍
I can deal with Peter Knox.
我能应付皮特·诺克斯
Not yet, you can't.
不 你还做不到
Your power is extraordinary, but it's undisciplined.
你的魔力非同一般 但未经训练
You have to come to terms with it somewhere safe.
你必须在一个安全的地方好好适应
I could go to my aunt's. No.
我可以去我姨妈那 不行
No, I'm taking you home with me to France.
我要带你回我家 去法国
No witch would dare trespass on vampire land.
没有任何一个巫师胆敢闯入吸血鬼的领地
You'll be safe there.
你在那里会很安全
剧集 | 发现女巫(2018) | 导航列表