剧集 | 发现女巫(2018) | 导航列表
Once the world was full of wonders,
世上曾有万种神奇
but it belongs to humans now.
如今这一切却被人类独占
We creatures have all but disappeared -
我们这些生物只能销声匿迹
daemons, vampires and witches...
魔族 吸血鬼 巫师
hiding in plain sight,
隐于街头巷尾
fearful of discovery,
唯恐被人发觉
ill at ease, even with each other.
甚至互相提防
But, as my father used to say...
但是 正如我父亲曾说过
in every ending
每个结束
there is a new beginning.
都是一个新纪♥元♥的开始
Do the villagers know about you?
村民们知道你的身份吗
Yes. Like witches,
知道 和巫师们一样
vampires are always safer when they're in a community.
吸血鬼也会通过群居来寻求安全
Is your mother expecting us?
你母亲知道我们要来吗
Yeah.
当然
Diana. This is my mother.
戴安娜 这位是我的母亲
Ysabeau de Clermont.
伊莎波·德·克莱尔蒙特
Well?
怎样
Shall we go inside or continue the greetings out here?
我们是进去 还是继续在这外面寒暄
After you.
你先
You might have shown some consideration, Matthew.
你有点欠考虑了吧 马修
I thought you prided yourself on being a radical.
我还以为你会为自己是激进分子而自豪
I have never been a radical.
我可从来不是激进分子
Change is overrated.
改变被夸大了
Thank you for having me in your home.
谢谢你让我待在你们家
She's pleased to meet you.
她很高兴见到你
Of course, she speaks only English and New French.
当然了 她只说英语和新法语
Modern warmbloods are so poorly educated.
这年头的恒温生物受的教育可真差
Matthew!
马修
Ah, Marthe.
玛尔特
This is my friend, Diana. Welcome.
这位是我的朋友 戴安娜 欢迎
Marthe has been with our family for centuries.
玛尔特已经陪伴我们家族几个世纪了
Thank you. She needs some rest.
谢谢 她需要休息
It's been a long journey.
毕竟路途遥远
I'll make up her room.
我来为她收拾房♥间
No, I'll do it. She'll be sleeping in my tower.
不 还是我来吧 她会睡在我的塔楼里
You need to get some sleep.
你需要睡一觉
You must be tired too. Oh, vampires don't sleep often.
你肯定也累了 吸血鬼不怎么睡觉
Not in the same way you warmbloods do.
跟你们恒温生物的方式不一样
Your mother doesn't want me here.
你母亲不欢迎我来
It's been a long time since anyone other than family
已经很久没有除了家人以外的人
has visited Sept-Tours.
来拜访七塔堡了
Not since my step-father Philippe's death.
自从我继父菲利普去世之后就再没有了
What happened to him?
他怎么了
He was killed.
他被杀害了
During World War Two.
在二战期间
I'll be downstairs.
我就在楼下
Just...call me if you need anything.
有什么需要的叫我就行
At least they got there safely.
至少他们安全到达了
And witches won't mess with Ysabeau.
而且巫师们可不敢惹伊莎波
Ysabeau's more likely
伊莎波比他们更有可能
to rip off Diana Bishop's head than they are.
拧下戴安娜·毕晓普的头
Marcus?
马库斯
Marcus?
马库斯
Marcus, are you there?
马库斯 你还在听吗
Hello, Marcus.
你好啊 马库斯
Juliette. What are you doing here?
朱丽叶 你在这里做什么
Where is he?
他在哪里
Is he chasing after that witch?
他是不是在追那个巫师
What witch?
什么巫师
If you don't tell me, Gerbert will be very angry with me.
如果你不告诉我 杰博特会很生我的气
Do you really think I care?
你真觉得我在乎吗
Does he miss me? He's moved on.
他想我吗 他已经向前看了
He doesn't think of you, ever!
他从来没想过你
Can't do anything on your own, can you?
完全不能独♥立♥ 是吧
Always need someone to take care of you.
总要别人来照顾你
Tell Matthew I called.
告诉马修我打过电♥话♥
Eternity's a long time to be chasing a man
如果你一直追一个不想要你的男人
who doesn't want you, Juliette.
永恒是很煎熬的 朱丽叶
I don't want that room open while she's here.
她在这里期间我不想打开那间房♥间
I have some work to do.
我还有工作要做
I'd like to use Philippe's office.
我需要用菲利普的办公室
Maman, I need the key.
妈妈 我需要钥匙
I don't want to fight.
我不想吵架
I'm not fighting. Diana didn't kill Philippe.
我也没吵 菲利普不是戴安娜杀的
Thank you.
谢谢
Her kind killed him, nobody else.
是她的同类杀了他 不是别人
Do you truly understand what you're exposing us to?
你真的明白你在把我们置于什么境地吗
Mum?
妈妈
Mum?
妈妈
Diana. Mum?
戴安娜 妈妈
Diana!
戴安娜
Hello. Diana, your ringtone's changed.
喂 戴安娜 你换手♥机♥铃♥声♥了
Where are you? Oh, I had to leave Oxford.
你在哪 我必须离开牛津
What? Why?
什么 为什么
Peter Knox threatened me.
皮特·诺克斯威胁了我
I think it was right for you to leave.
我认为你离开是正确的
He harassed your parents too.
他也骚扰过你的父母
Honey, where are you?
亲爱的 你在哪
I'm with Matthew.
我和马修在一起
Where's he taken you? To his mother's house.
他带你去哪了 去他妈妈家
In France. His mother?
在法国 他妈妈
Ysabeau de Clermont? Yeah.
伊莎波·德·克莱尔蒙特 是的
You know her?
你知道她
Listen to me very carefully.
仔细听我说
You need to get out of there now.
你得立刻离开那里
She has destroyed entire covens.
她曾经屠♥杀♥过几个巫师团
In the '50s and '60s, South America...
在五六十年代的南美洲
dozens of witches lost their lives, many of them elderly.
很多巫师都丧命了 其中许多还是长老
Why would she do that? Why?
她为什么那么做 为什么
Because she's a witch killer.
因为她是巫师杀手
Come home now, Diana.
赶紧回来 戴安娜
Daemons. Yes.
魔族 是的
That's Agatha Wilson. Their leader.
那是阿加莎·威尔逊 他们的首领
You won't tell them about the book?
你不打算告诉他们那本书的事吗
No, of course not, but we need their support.
当然不会说 但我们需要他们的支持
Agatha. Please meet Satu Järvinen.
阿加莎 这位是萨图·雅维楠
Our new witch on the Congregation. Nice to meet you.
我们委员会里新来的女巫 很高兴见到你
Agatha's always telling us how we need to up our women count.
阿加莎总跟我们说要多点女性成员
Which doesn't go down well with the vampire colleagues.
但吸血鬼同事们并不赞同
Why?
为什么
It seems to me that
在我看来
every vampire appointed over the last 900 years
过去九百年每一位被委任的吸血鬼
has been a white male. Finished, Agatha?
都是白人男性 说完了吗 阿加莎
Actually, Baldwin, I'd only just started.
鲍德温 其实我才刚开始
Gentlemen.
先生们
Now we're all gathered...
既然我们聚齐了
Merde!
该死的
I bring this meeting to order.
本次会议由我来主持
Peter Knox has called this emergency session.
皮特·诺克斯发起了这次紧急会议
Thank you.
谢谢你
On behalf of the witches...
我代表巫师
I formally request the assistance of this Chamber.
正式向内阁的各位请求帮助
Congregation rules have been broken.
委员会的规矩已经被触犯
By whom? Matthew de Clermont.
被谁 马修·德·克莱尔蒙特
Your brother has abducted a witch.
你弟弟绑♥架♥了一位女巫
Does your mother use the whole house?
你母亲把整个屋子都用上了吗
Well, she used to. Now most of it's closed up.
以前是的 现在大部分都关起来了
That used to be Philippe's office.
那以前是菲利普的办公室
I know you told me he died in the Second World War.
你跟我说过他死于二战期间
剧集 | 发现女巫(2018) | 导航列表