剧集 | 发现女巫(2018) | 导航列表
Then Ysabeau spent the next few decades
然后伊莎波在接下来几十年里
wiping out covens in South America.
铲除南美洲的巫师团
I remember my aunts telling me that
我记得我姨妈跟我说过
some witches worked with the Nazis.
有些巫师和纳粹合作
They played a part in his death.
他的死跟巫师有关
Yes.
是的
But that has nothing to do with you.
但和你毫无关系
For her it does.
对她来说有关系
Take that out. It's been in there long enough.
把那个拿出来 时间足够了
What's wrong?
怎么了
I know my results are back.
我知道我的结果出来了
Why aren't you telling me what's in them?
你为什么不告诉我结果是什么
No one hands out results
没有适当的测试
without the appropriate tests being run.
谁也不能给出结果
And I need a second opinion from Matthew.
而且我需要听听马修的意见
For fuck's sake, Miriam! Stop buying time.
老天爷 米丽亚姆 别拖了
I need to know what happened with James.
我需要知道詹姆斯到底怎么了
There are markers in there that we've seen before
里面有我们在其它初拥失败的例子中
in other cases of failed sirings.
见过的遗传标记
It's Baldwin. Here we go. Defcon 1.
鲍德温打来的 进入一级警戒状态
Baldwin.
鲍德温
Does Matthew want to cause a war? No.
马修想挑起战争吗 没有啊
Then explain what the hell he's doing.
那你解释下他在做什么
What was he thinking? Why don't you ask him yourself?
他在想什么 你为什么不去问他
I've tried. He's not picking up.
我试过 他不接电♥话♥
Does he have the witch?
那个女巫在他手里吗
He may be your father...
他或许是你的父亲...
but unfortunately for me he's also a De Clermont.
但很不幸 对我来说他姓德·克莱尔蒙特
As head of your family, you can't refuse me.
作为你们家族的首领 你不能拒绝我
Where is he?
他在哪
Her name's Rakasa.
她叫拉卡萨
My mother used to ride her, but, er...
她以前是我母亲的坐骑 但是...
She has a quieter horse now. Well?
她现在换了匹更安静的马 怎么样
She's nice.
她很不错
I haven't smelt such power for centuries.
我好几个世纪没感受过如此强大的魔力了
Sweet and green.
甜美而青葱
Like the spring.
就像春天
Mind your head.
小心头
She's bewitched him.
她把他迷住了
What's her name mean?
她的名字是什么意思
Nar Rakasa's Arabic.
娜·拉卡萨是阿♥拉♥伯语
It means "fire dancer".
意思是"火焰舞者"
Let's see you dance then.
让我们看看你的舞蹈吧
Yah! Come on!
驾 跑起来吧
Yah!
驾
Slow down!
慢点
As you can see, he's been stalking her.
如你们所见 他一直在跟踪她
And now she's disappeared from her rooms.
现在她消失了
No doubt abducted by Matthew de Clermont.
毫无疑问是被马修·德·克莱尔蒙特绑♥架♥了
Your father set up the Congregation
你父亲建立委员会
to avoid drawing human attention to us
是为了避开人类对我们的关注
and to keep peace amongst the species.
维持种族之间的和平
Your brother has broken that peace.
你弟弟却打破了这份和平
If this is true, then I'm afraid Matthew must be brought to account.
如果这是真的 那恐怕要对马修追责
What I don't understand is why he'd want to do it.
我不明白他为什么要这么做
The lineage is distinguished, isn't that right?
她的血统很高贵 对吧
Is she powerful? No.
她很强大吗 不
She was tested as a child.
她小时候接受过测试
So if she did have the power, it would have come up then.
所以如果她魔力强大 当时应该会发现
No, we're straying from the point, which is, where is she
不 我们跑题了 现在的问题是她在哪
and how are you going to get her back?
以及我们该怎么找回她
Yes, but she is the only creature who has found The Book Of Life.
是 但她是唯一找到了生命之书的生物
Is that true?
真的吗
Peter has failed to provide us with the full facts, as usual.
皮特一如既往地没有提供完整的事实
Take that back! Oh, come on,
收回这句话 拜托
we all know you lie like thieves.
我们都知道你像小偷一样爱撒谎
If she's found the book, she must bring it here to us.
如果她找到了那本书 必须把它拿过来给我们
She doesn't have The Book Of Life.
生命之书不在她手上
But she does know how to retrieve it.
但她知道怎么拿到
And you were going to keep that information to yourself?
而你本打算对此保密吗
At least I haven't snatched her like Matthew de Clermont.
至少我没像马修·德·克莱尔蒙特一样抓走她
It belongs to all of us, Peter! Enough!
那本书属于我们所有人 皮特 够了
My brother does have the witch.
那个巫师确实在我弟弟手上
He's taken her to Sept-Tours.
他带她去了七塔堡
We will send a Congregation representative
我们会派委员会代表过去
and he will hand her over for investigation.
他会把她交出来接受调查
You know, your mother's right, I should go home.
你母亲说得对 我应该回家
I don't want you to feel responsible for me
我不想让你觉得要对我负责
and your mother does not want me here.
而且你母亲不想让我待在这
Her bark's worse than her bite.
她就是刀子嘴豆腐心
Well, maybe, but Sarah's right. I...
或许吧 但莎拉说得对 我...
I should be with them.
我应该和他们在一起
And the Madison coven, they can protect me.
还有麦迪逊巫师团可以保护我
You can't go back to Madison.
你不能回麦迪逊
It's not safe amongst the witches.
待在巫师之中不安全
I'm not going to go into hiding my whole life.
我不能一辈子都躲起来
I have to face Knox at some point, Matthew.
我总得面对诺克斯 马修
It's not just about Knox.
不止是诺克斯
The photographs of your parents.
从你父母遇害的照片上看
They were staged...
现场被布置过...
to make it look like a fear of devil worship,
装成人们因害怕撒旦崇拜而将其杀害的样子
but I examined them.
但我检查过
Underneath the debris
在残骸下
there was a chalk circle.
有粉笔画的圈
A witches' circle.
巫师的圈
Your parents weren't killed by humans.
你父母不是被人类杀害的
Your parents were killed...
你父母是被...
by witches.
巫师杀害的
I'm sorry.
我很遗憾
Diana.
戴安娜
Why didn't you tell me you tested Diana Bishop?
你为什么没告诉我你测试过戴安娜·毕晓普
You missed her power.
你没发现她的魔力
How could you have?
你怎么会没发现呢
Stirred to motion.
从微动到运动
Rest what is and what shall be.
尘归尘土归土
Rest all things that be.
万物回归静止
I brought you here to serve as my ally.
我带你来是让你做我的同盟
Not to look up information and use it against me.
而不是让你做调查 再来针对我
In the Salem trials...
在塞勒姆审判中
when a witch refused to plead...
当巫师拒绝认罪时
humans crushed them to death with weights.
人类会用重物将巫师压死
Shall I treat you as a human would?
要我用人类的方式对你吗
We can only protect ourselves against humans and other creatures...
要想保护自己不受人类和其他生物所害
if we work together.
我们得齐心协力
Hey, Mum.
妈妈
How's Sophie? Yeah, good, yeah.
苏菲还好吗 很好
The baby's started moving. Great.
宝宝开始动了 真好
Can I talk to her?
能让她接电♥话♥吗
Did you speak to them about the rules?
你和他们说规则了吗
I didn't get a chance. It's been chaos here.
我没找到机会 这边一片混乱
Put Sophie on, will you? It's Mum.
让苏菲接电♥话♥吧 是妈妈
That statue of the huntress that you were given by your family.
你家族传下来的那个女猎人雕塑
Why do you link it to alchemy?
你为什么觉得和炼金术有关
Because the moon in her hair reminds me
因为她头发中的月亮让我想到了
of the White Queen in the books.
书中的白皇后
And the person I have to give it to,
还有要从我这里接过它的那个人
she's in alchemy, too.
她也在研究炼金术
How do you know? Well, I've had visions of her.
你怎么知道 我在幻视中看到过她
She's in this castle with seven towers.
她在有七座楼塔的城♥堡♥里
Seven's the big number in alchemy.
七是炼金术里重要的数字
剧集 | 发现女巫(2018) | 导航列表