剧集 | 年轻一代(2015) | 导航列表
I'm sorry I'm late.
抱歉我迟到了
Oh, no problem.
没事
Everything okay?
一切都好吗?
I just had a drink with Cheryl Sussman.
我刚刚和谢丽尔 萨斯曼喝了一杯
She remembers me all right.
她还记得我
Okay, something like that was bound to happen.
好吧 这类事早晚会发生的
Yeah, but now she's blackmailing me.
是 但是她现在要挟我
She wants me to share some confidential information
她要我泄露公♥司♥机密给她
about a book we're bidding on.
关于我们正在招标的那本书的
You know, you should let me talk to her.
你懂的 让我和她谈谈
I'll straighten her out. Forget it, Maggie.
我会和她说清楚的 忘了这件事吧 玛吉
I think this is my end game right here.
我觉得这个游戏还需要我来终结
You know, I've always thought of myself as the nicest person,
你知道 我一直认为自己再善良不过了
but as it turns out, I'm kind of a sociopath.
但事实证明 我还有恶毒的一面
Don't beat yourself up.
不要对自己那么苛刻
I mean, you know what?
我的意思是
Let's beat up Cheryl instead.
让我们好好教训下谢丽尔吧
I think I'm just gonna move back to New Jersey.
我准备回新泽西了
Maybe I could get a job
或许我可以找到一份
attacking people with perfume samples
在帕拉莫斯购物中心
at the Paramus Mall.
对着路人喷香水样品的活
Listen, Liza, you're living in a shadow world,
听着 莉萨 你生活在一个灰色的世界
and sometimes, every now and then,
所以有时 必要的时候
you have to play by shadow rules.
你需要采用一些灰色的游戏规则
What are you talking about?
你在说什么?
It's marketing numbers on a book.
那不过是招标书上的一串竞拍数字
I mean, look, what's the big deal?
我的意思是 这有什么大不了的?
Don't let this woman blow it for you.
不要让那个女人为了这点事儿就要挟到你
This is a terrible idea.
这主意糟透了
Ow!
啊哦!
They've already split up.
他们已经分手了
How much worse can it get?
还能有多糟糕?
Did she really say she still loves him?
她真的说 她还爱着他?
Yes. Okay.
是的 好的
Josh. Josh, hey.
约什 约什 嘿
Over here.
这里
What are you guys doing here?
你们俩在这儿做什么?
We came to see your band.
我们来看看你的乐队
You guys are so good.
你们表演得真棒
Seriously?
真的?
No, seriously, we came to ask you a question.
不 事实上 我们是来问你一个问题的
How could you dump Liza like that?
你怎么可以就这样甩了莉萨?
How is this any of your business?
这关你们俩什么事?
Okay, something happened between you guys
好吧 在我的辣妹成人礼上
at my hot mitzvah,
你们俩闹矛盾了
which was meant as a celebration of love,
这个仪式是为了歌♥颂爱的 好吗
okay, not destruction.
它不是来歌♥颂灭亡的
And I have come in the spirit
我发自灵魂深处的
of which in the Jewish faith means "Repair the world, and I--"
以犹太人的信仰发誓希望"修缮世界 我--"
Stop.
别说了
Josh.
约什
It's none of our business. We know that.
我们知道 这确实不关我们的事
And Liza would kill us if she knew that we were here.
而且莉萨如果知道我们来这她会找我们算账的
Okay, but I think that you should know
但是 我觉得你需要知道一点
that she still loves you.
就是她还爱着你
Look, I appreciate what you're doing,
好吧 感谢你跑过来跟我说这些
but things happened between us
但是这是我们两个人之间的事
that you don't know about
你们并不知道具体发生了什么
and don't understand, so...
自然也不会理解 所以...
Oh, okay, okay. Now I'm interested.
喔 好吧 好吧 现在我倒是开始感兴趣了
Bottom line is, I never really knew her.
底线在于 我从来没有真正了解过她
What?
什么意思?
It's good seeing you, Kels.
很高兴见到你 凯尔西
Thank you for trying.
感谢你做的一切
And you.
至于你嘛
Next time you think about drugging your friends,
如果下次你还想放倒你的朋友
don't do it.
劝你最好别了
All right?
好吗?
So not cool.
这招超烂
Okay, well, shalom to you, too, brother.
好吧 再见再也不见 兄弟
Can we go home? I'm sorry.
我们能回家了吗 真对不起
Hey.
嗨
I'm wondering if Editorial has any profit and loss numbers
我想问问编辑部那边有没有盈利或者亏损的数据
they could share for the Ellen book.
可以拿去给艾伦的书做个参考
Why would you need to see those?
你怎么会需要这些?
Diana.
都是戴安娜
She just wants to see everything
她只是想在她提出预算前
before she submits her marketing budget.
掌握一切信息
Okay, well, I'll send you what I have.
好的 我一会把我有的都发给你
Thanks.
谢谢
Hey, can we talk just for a minute?
等等 我们能聊聊吗?
Sure.
当然
What's up?
怎么了?
Lauren and I went to go see Josh's band play last night.
我和劳伦昨晚去看约什乐队表演了
What? Why?
什么?为什么?
I don't want to interfere.
我不是想干涉你们
I just--I hated seeing you so unhappy,
我只是 我不想让你不开心
and I just wanted to talk to him.
我只是想跟他谈谈
And what did he say?
那他说了什么?
Just that you never really let him get to know you.
只是说你没有让他真正了解过你
That's true.
的确
Maybe I didn't.
我是没有
Look, I know we all want to be the perfect girl
听我说 我知道恋爱里我们都想变成
in a relationship.
最完美的女孩
So maybe you just need to let Josh see the real you,
也许你只是需要让约什了解真正的你
not just the good stuff.
而不是带着完美面具的你
You know, even the parts of you
你知道 也许这部分的你
that you're not so proud of.
并不能让你引以为豪
That isn't always that easy for me.
这对我来说太难了
Don't hold back.
别退缩
Get messy.
让暴风雨来得更猛烈些吧
Show him the full Liza.
给他一个360度的莉萨
I don't think that it's too late.
我可不觉得现在晚
You're a real friend, Kelsey.
你是我真正意义上的朋友 凯尔西
The best I've made in a long time.
很久以来最好最真的一个朋友
I feel the same way about you.
我也是这么觉得你的
Thank you.
谢谢你
I'll get those numbers for you.
我会帮你把数据搞到手的
wow champagne
哇哦 香槟
Here's to a wonderful partnership.
为美妙的合作关系干杯
I don't want you to feel bad about this, Liza.
我不希望你因为这个内疚 莉萨
You're doing the right thing.
你在做正确的事
How can I not feel bad
我怎么能对泄露公♥司♥秘密
about sharing company secrets?
这种事不内疚
We both know you'll do whatever it takes to get an edge.
我们都知道为了向上爬你会不择手段的
Besides, if Diana knew the truth,
而且 如果戴安娜知道真♥相♥
she'd have you blackballed from publishing.
她会把你从出版界排挤出去的
There might even be a lawsuit.
甚至可能会提起诉讼
You're right.
你说的对
Well...
好了
Here you are.
给你
What's this?
这是什么?
Oh, sweetie, it's our email exchange.
哦 亲爱的 这是我们之间往来邮件的记录
It's you asking for all of Empirical's
如果你想要经验杂♥志♥社所有
profit and loss and marketing numbers.
盈亏的市场数据
This goes straight to Gawker unless you back off.
这个将被直接发到掴客网 除非你退一步
You'd be ruined too.
你也会毁了的
I'd lose a shitty assistant job.
我不过会失去一个一文不值的助理工作
You're the one who loses everything.
而你将会失去一切
I wonder how long you think
我很好奇你认为
剧集 | 年轻一代(2015) | 导航列表