剧集 | 年轻一代(2015) | 导航列表
She has you in here?
她让你在这儿的?
Uh, yeah.
嗯 是的
Okay.
好的
You warm enough? Yup.
你不冷吧? 不冷
Not too warm?
不会太热吧?
I will--I can open the window.
我想 - 我能开个窗
You want me to No, just fine.
你想要我做 不 没事
Okay.
好吧
Do you need any water or anything?
你想要水还是什么?
Water...
水...
No , I'm good.
不 我很好
Almond milk, soy milk, something like that?
杏仁奶 豆奶 诸如此类的?
No, thank you.
不了 谢谢你
Well, I'll be right next door if you need anything,
好吧 如果你需要什么 我就在隔壁
anything at all.
任何东西都可以
Okey-dokey.
木有问题
Well, text from Lauren.
诶 劳伦发来的短♥信♥
Denise loved you,
说丹尼丝爱你
and Todd says come back any time.
陶德说随时欢迎回来
That's--that's so nice.
那--那真是太好了
Oh, how cute.
哦 真不错
Did you two walk to work together?
你们是一起走路来上班的吗?
Actually, we had a slumber party.
事实上 我们举办了一个睡衣趴
Funny story No time.
有趣的故事 没时间了
We have a meeting scheduled with Meredith Montgomery.
我们和梅雷迪斯 蒙哥马利有一个会议
Oh, wait. When?
哦 等等 什么时候?
Now. I set it up.
现在 我布置的
Maybe you forgot.
或许你忘了
I still run the marketing department.
我还在市场营销部
Oh, you must be Meredith.
哦 你一定是梅雷迪斯
Diana Trout.
戴安娜 特劳特
You wanted me in on this?
你想让我参加?
Oh, yes, this is our publisher,
哦 是的 这是我们的出版商
Charles Brooks.
查尔斯 布鲁克斯
I loved your book.
我爱死你的书了
I think we're going to have a big success on our hands.
我认为我们联手会创造一个巨大的成功
Thank you.
谢谢你
Yes, The Scarf is a compelling read.
是的 围巾是必读的一本书
But it was more compelling
但是当她第一次
the first time it was published,
以 头巾 为名出版的时候
as The Babushka.
更吸引人
I'm sure I don't know what you're talking about.
我想我并不知道你在说什么
What are you talking about?
你在说什么呢?
The Babushka by Anna Cleveman Daniels,
安娜 克里夫曼 丹尼尔斯的 头巾
a little-read book written back in the '80s
80年代的一本小书
about a Jewish family
讲的是一个犹太家庭
chronicling their five generations
记录了他们的五代
and the babushka they passed down.
和那条代代相传的头巾
I haven't heard of that book, so...
我没有听说过这本书 所以...
Oh, really?
哦 真的吗?
Perhaps I can refresh your memory.
或许我能唤起你的回忆
"The severity often differs,
"痛苦各有不同
"Even the location of the wound.
"甚至是负伤的地点
"But what's never changed is the fact
"但唯一不变的是
"That he was a Russian Cossack.
"他是一个俄♥国♥哥萨克人
"And my grandfather, the boy who saved his life,
"而我的祖父 那个拯救他生命的男孩
was the shtetl bugler."
是那个犹太小镇的号♥兵"
Oh, my god.
哦 我的天
That's the same first line,
一模一样的第一段
only more ethnic.
只是更具民族特色
Shall I continue?
我要继续吗?
Do you mean the whole thing is--
你的意思是这整件事是--
A total rip-off. The story's exactly the same.
完全的抄袭 整个故事都是一样的
Is this true?
这是真的吗?
Uh, well, I, um...
嗯 好吧 我 嗯...
uh...
嗯...
Oh, all right, you know what?
哦 好吧 你造吗?
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
I was desperate.
我当时太绝望了
I have written 13 novels.
我已经写了13本小说
I have tried every genre under the Sun:
我尝试过天底下任何一种类型的小说
fairy tales, romance, vampire porn.
童话的 浪漫的 吸血鬼色情的
And then I just happened upon a box with some old books
然后我在学校图书馆的储藏柜里偶然发现一箱旧书
in a storage closet in the school library,
偶然发现一箱旧书
and there it was.
就有它
The Babushka.
头巾
It has been out of print for years.
它已经停止出版很久了
So I thought if I put my own family history in it,
所以我就想如果我把我自己的家族史套进去
doesn't that count for something?
难道这没有价值吗?
We can't make a deal
我们不能和一本抄袭的书
on a book that's been plagiarized.
达成协议
Liza? Kelsey? How'd this happen?
莉莎 凯尔西 这是怎么回事?
We used all the normal search protocols.
我们用了所有的一般文件检索协议
Well, thankfully, I dug deeper.
好吧 谢天谢地 我挖得更深
This could have been a problem.
这险些出问题
So, Diana, I am thankful.
那 戴安娜 真是谢谢你了
Well, you're welcome, Charles.
嗯 没什么 查尔斯
I apologize for letting my assistant
我为我助理的失职
get off her leash like that.
深表抱歉
I am so Shh! Quiet.
我真是太 嘘! 别说了!
Better luck next time.
祝你下次好运
Well, I think we're done here.
还有 我觉得我们的谈话结束了
Cancel her car service.
取消她的汽车服务
I'll be in my office if you need me.
你要是需要我的话 就来办公室找我
I'm sorry.
真是对不起
It's just, you start to lie,
只是 当你开始撒谎
and then slowly but surely,
慢慢的 但是毫无疑问的
it takes on a life of its own.
谎言会展现生活本身
It's like you almost begin to believe it.
甚至连你自己都会开始去相信
I wouldn't expect you to understand.
我并不期望你会理解
I understand more than you could know.
事实上我比你想的要懂得多
Was she serious about the car service?
那她取消汽车服务的事是认真的吗?
I'm afraid so.
恐怕是的
Oh, shit.
哦 该死的
Hey. Hey.
嗨 嗨
Welcome home, roomie.
欢迎回家 姐们
Aw.
噢
I missed you. I missed you too.
我好想你 我也很想你
No, I really missed you.
不 我真的好想你
My cousin, she has sleep apnea,
我表妹有睡眠呼吸中止症
and she snores like a dying bear.
她打起鼾来就跟奄奄一息的熊似的
Please, Josh had clogged toilets
拜托 约什给他称之为公♥寓♥的兄弟会房♥子
in that frat house he calls an apartment,
的马桶堵塞了
and Lauren's dad totally creeped me out.
劳伦的老爸也把我吓得也不轻
Okay, you win. All right.
好吧 你赢了 好吧
Here, let's make a toast to a bedbug-less existence.
那让我们一起为一个臭虫更少的世界干一杯吧
Aw, at least I have that.
噢 至少我遭遇过
What happened?
发生什么了?
It was a tough day at work.
今天真是心酸的一天呐
That author I thought I discovered?
还记得那个我以为我发现了的作家吗?
Turns out she's a total fraud.
居然是个大骗子
Are you kidding me?
你是跟我开玩笑吗?
Nope, plagiarized the entire book.
没有 整本书她都是抄袭的
The Scarf totally unraveled.
围巾 这书也没戏了
Bad pun intended.
真是个糟糕的双关语
Oh, my god, I'm so sorry, sweetie.
哦 天呐 真是太抱歉了 亲爱的
Yeah, well, as disappointing as it is
嗯 想想自己一直在支持那个骗子
to realize you've been championing a fraud,
真得很令人沮丧
it's even tougher to realize you are one.
但想到自己也是那样的骗子心里更难过
Oh, come on, now. Don't be so hard on yourself.
哦 不要这样嘛 不要这样为难自己了
剧集 | 年轻一代(2015) | 导航列表