剧集 | 年轻一代(2015) | 导航列表
All right, can we get in the cab now?
好吧 那我们现在能进出租车吗?
Come on, let's go. Let...
来吧 我们走吧...
Wait. Wait. Okay, wait, wait. Hold on. Hold on. Hold on.
等等 等等 好的 等一下 别急 别急
Didn't you tell me that he lived here?
你跟我说过他住在这儿吧?
You did. You... I know it. I know it.
你说过 你... 我知道了 知道了
He lives right there.
他就住在那儿
But he's obviously out or already asleep.
但显然他现在不在 或是已经睡着了
Okay, well, call him. No, that's not gonna happen.
好 那就打给他 不 这不可能
No, call him.
不 打给他
Call him.
打给他
I didn't come all the way... - Stop.
别 我不常来这片儿的
Stop! Stop!
别! 停下!
I didn't come here to not get a tattoo!
我到这来是要纹身的
Call him!
打给他!
No, I don't want to bother him.
别 我不想打扰他
Josh!
约什!
Stop it.
别这样
Seriously, are you... are you insane?
真的 你疯了吗?
I'm sorry. Will you please...
我很抱歉 你能不能...
Oh, my gosh. You can't do that.
噢 我的天 你不能这样做
Are you crazy? Wake up!
你疯了吗? 快醒醒!
Are you insane? Stop it.
你疯了? 快停下
Ha!
哈!
Liza.
莉萨
I'm so sorry.
抱歉
My friend's really drunk,
我朋友喝醉了
and she just threw a rock through your window.
她刚刚朝你窗户扔了一块石头
I'm so much better now.
我现在好多了
I'm going back inside.
我先进去了
Liza... Uh, no.
莉萨... 呃 别
We shouldn't have come.
我们就不该来的
Um... I'm gonna get a tattoo.
嗯... 我现在想纹身
No, we're gonna, uh... I'll pay for that window.
别 我们要 嗯... 我会给你的窗户赔钱的
All right. It's okay. Taxi!
好了 没事了 出租车!
Wait. I didn't get a tattoo.
等等 我还没纹身呢
Liza, will you just wait one second, please?
莉萨 你能等一下吗?
I have to get her home, okay?
我得送她回家 好吗?
You and all the tequila you drank need to get in that cab this instant!
你还有你这一身的龙舌兰酒味赶紧给我上车!
Get in there! Okay.
上车 好吧
Liza.
莉萨
Liza.
莉萨
Two years of no sex.
两年都没性生活了
And the second I dip my toe back in,
刚决定重返情场
this is what I get.
就碰上这么个主儿
I mean, it's not like I have any claims on the guy.
我是说 我不是要对这家伙索赔什么的
I mean, I'm the one who said, "Let's keep it light."
我是说 我就是那种会说"前途总是一片光明"的人
It's just... I just can't believe
只是...我只是不能相信
that he would jump into bed with somebody else
他刚跟我来了一炮之后
right after he'd been with me.
又上了别人的床
Doesn't his penis ever need a break?
他的小鸡鸡不需要休息的吗?
Welcome to 26.
男人二十六 打炮没个够
That moment when I saw them together,
当我看到他们在一起的那一刻
my stomach just dropped.
我感觉我都胃下垂了
Maybe I was wrong.
也许我错了
Maybe this is more than just fun.
也许这不仅仅是游戏
No, it's definitely not fun anymore.
是的 这绝不再仅仅是游戏了
Hey, it's Kelsey. Don't leave a message.
嗨 我是凯尔西 别留言了
I never check this.
我从来都不看的
Kelsey, where are you?
凯尔西 你在哪儿?
Bjornberg is here.
比约恩伯格来了
Liza.
莉萨
Why is Anton Bjornberg sitting by himself in our conference room?
安东 比约恩伯格怎么一个人坐在我们的会议室里?
Uh, he's here for his first meeting with Kelsey.
嗯 这是他和凯尔西的第一个会议
Well, that explains why he's sitting in our conference room,
好吧 这就可以解释他为什么"坐在我们的会议室里"了
but not the "by himself" part.
但没解释"一个人"的部分
Kelsey has been slightly delayed.
凯尔西只是被耽搁了
How delayed?
怎么被耽搁了?
That is undetermined at this time.
这时候还不好说
What are you, the White House press secretary?
干嘛 你是她的白宫发言人吗?
If you don't tell me, I can't fix it.
如果你不跟我讲的话 我就没办法处理
She was worked up about today
她对今天的事兴奋地难以入睡
and nervous about the deal,
对这次谈判也很紧张
so I gave her some Ambien.
所以我给了她几片安♥眠♥药♥
There is a slight possibility she may still be asleep.
所以有可能她现在还在睡觉
Oh, dear God.
噢 天哪
Anton. Diana Trout, head of marketing.
安东 我是戴安娜 特劳特 市场主管
Hello. Hi.
幸会 幸会
This is my associate, Liza... something.
这位是我的助手 莉萨... 什么的
Kelsey's been slightly detained.
凯尔西可能被耽搁了
Uh, let's chat a bit about marketing.
呃 让我们聊下市场营销方面的事吧
I'd be very interested in your input.
我会很重视您的意见的
My input is I don't care about marketing.
我对市场营销方面压根不关心
And if you understood anything about my work,
如果你对我的作品有一点了解
you would know that about me.
你就会了解这点
You know what, perhaps I've made a mistake here.
你知道么 或许 我来这就是个错误
Hey, I'm here. I'm here.
嘿 我来了我来了
Oh, good, because he's gone
啊 很好 因为他已经走了
along with his book, probably.
估计和他的书一起走了
What? You guys couldn't have kept him here for five minutes?
什么? 你们连五分钟都留不住他?
I tried, started talking to him about marketing.
我试了 开始跟他谈市场营销的事
God, that's... that's the worst thing you could have done.
上帝啊 这..真是你能干出最糟的事了
Really?
真的?
Worse than not showing up?
比根本就不出现还糟?
I don't think so.
我可不这么看
We really did try to stall him.
我们确实试图拖住他
Liza, seriously, I thought you had my back last night.
莉萨 说真的 我以为昨晚你能罩着我的
Thanks for nothing.
谢谢你啥都没干
What?
什么?
I told you to not let me get too drunk.
昨晚我跟你说过别让我喝多了的
News flash: I tried my best to stop you.
提醒你一下 我尽最大努力去阻止你了
But you started doing shots like a Lohan once Thad showed up.
可是当萨德来后 你就像琳赛 罗翰一样猛灌
And then you insisted on going all the way to Brooklyn,
然后你又非拉着我要去布鲁克林
dragged me down to Josh's place for a ridiculous Swedish tattoo,
约什的店纹什么超蠢的瑞典纹身
and then you threw a rock through his window.
然后你朝他的窗户扔石头
Oh, and I did I mention he was with another girl at the time?
哦 我提过他那时还在和另一个女孩上♥床♥吗?
So thanks for that.
所以真是谢谢你了
Well, I don't remember any of that.
我这些都不记得了
And while it does sound awful,
听起来也很糟糕
if you had been a proper wingwoman,
但如果你是个称职的护酒保镖
none of that would have happened.
这些都不会发生
I don't... I don't even have words to describe how crazy you sound.
我都 我都没词形容你听起来都有多疯狂了
You sound like a 50-year-old.
你听上去像50岁了
50? How dare you.
50了?你真敢说
You know, you asked me to look out for you,
你知道 你要我看着你
and then I do, and you accuse me of acting...
然后我做了 你又指责我像..
significantly older than I am.
明显比我老的女人
You know, you can rant and deflect blame all you want,
你知道吗 你可以随心所欲地大喊大叫去狡辩
or you can own this, take responsibility for it,
或者你也可以承认错误 承担起责任
and go fix it.
然后去修正它
You're right.
你是对的
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
And I'm sorry you had to walk in
我很抱歉你碰见
on Josh taking some girl to Poundtown.
约什让某个女人欲♥仙♥欲♥死♥
Technically, I didn't see
严格来说 我没看见
any of the actual voyage to Poundtown.
任何欲♥仙♥欲♥死♥的过程
She was really pretty, though.
不过她确实很漂亮
I bet she's stupid.
我打赌她很蠢
She looked stupid.
她看上去是很蠢
Like a big stupid cow.
像是一个大蠢母牛
You don't even remember.
你甚至不记得了
剧集 | 年轻一代(2015) | 导航列表