剧集 | 年轻一代(2015) | 导航列表
We should go to your studio
我们可以现在就去你的工作室
and do it right now.
马上就做
Yes.
好啊
Uh, I--I should probably get going anyways.
呃 我--我可能要先走了
What? Why?
什么?为什么?
Well, you've got work to do.
额 你又要工作了
Hey, hey.
嘿 嘿
I want to be here with you, all right?
我想和你待在一起 好吗?
And when we get home,
回家后
the only thing that I want to work on
我唯一想做的
is your hot little...
就是你那火♥辣♥的小...
Excuse me.
打扰一下
Some people from the Finnish consulate
那些从芬兰领♥事♥馆♥来的人
are getting pretty rowdy at the bar.
在吧台那边吵吵起来了
The Finns are here?
那些芬兰佬来了?
Mm.
对的
Pardon me.
不好意思
Are there really Finns at the bar?
真的有芬兰人在吧台吗?
No. I just got creative.
没 我瞎编的
Well, that certainly worked.
瞎编但是管用
Kelsey Peters.
我是凯尔西 彼得斯
I'm an editor at Empirical.
我是经验出版社的一位编辑
Hey, Anton.
嗨 我是安东
Sorry, I don't speak Swedish.
抱歉 我不会讲瑞典语
You don't? No.
你不会? 嗯
Then why are you at a Swedish reading?
那你怎么会出现在一个讲瑞典语的读者见面会上?
Well, I read a translation of your book, In Galleries.
呃 我拜读了您的作品的译文 画廊之中
I'm a huge fan.
我是您的粉丝
I think you're a genius.
我觉得您就是一个天才
I want to sign you.
我想签下您
Oh. That's quite forward.
哦 您够直接的
I just need five minutes of your time.
我只需要占用您五分钟
You know what, Kelsey Peters?
这样好了 凯尔西 彼得斯
Let's get out of here.
我们不要呆在这了
Let's go and have a drink
我们出去喝点什么
somewhere with fewer rowdy Finns.
找个没有这么多闹哄哄芬兰人的地方
Great.
好主意
What's so funny here?
什么这么好笑?
Nothing. It's just--
没什么 只是
Wait. I'm sorry. I'm just a little ticklish.
等一下 不好意思 我很怕痒
You just need to relax a little bit.
你只是需要放松一下
Yes, you're right.
你说得对
I do. I do. I need to relax.
确实 我确实需要放松一下
Can I use your bathroom?
我可以用一下你的洗手间吗?
Unrelated to relaxing.
不是为了放松
I plan to relax elsewhere other than the bathroom.
我没打算在洗手间放松
First door on your right.
右手边第一道门
Thank you.
谢谢
Just relax.
放松
Oh, my lord.
哇哦 我滴神啊
Is that a Zahara stingray and cobra Judith Leiber bag?
那是扎哈拉 斯丁雷和科布拉 朱迪斯 雷柏合作的包吗?
Yes, it is.
没错
I thought so. Look at the onyx stone inlay.
我就知道 看那个镶上去的玛瑙
It's extraordinary.
简直美呆了
You know a lot about purses.
你对包了解不少嘛
Oh, I'm a huge Leiber fan.
哦我是雷柏的铁粉
I have a YouTube channel.
我有一个油管频道
So far, I've reviewed 38 bags,
我已经在上面点评了38个包
but I've never seen a Zahara stingray and cobra.
但这是我第一次见扎哈拉 斯丁雷和科布拉合作的款
If I were you, I'd keep it in a museum case.
是我的话 我要把它放在私人藏品馆里
No, no, fashion is for enjoyment.
对我来说 时尚是为了享受而非收藏
I plan on taking it everywhere with me,
我准备时时刻刻带着它
to galleries and restaurants and...
去艺术展 去餐厅 去
The Frick.
弗里克
How do you know I go to--
你怎么知道我去--
Oh, shit.
我去
You're the Columbia professor?
你是那个所谓的哥大的教授?
I'm sorry, okay?
真的很抱歉
I just really wanted to see the bag.
我只是真的很想看一看这个包
Someone like you would never agree to meet me.
像你这样的人绝对不会答应和我这样的人见面的
What do you mean, someone like me?
什么叫像我这样的人?
Well, you're this high-powered executive,
像你这样 大权在握的高管
and you've got such fierce style,
作风果断
and you're so cultured,
又文雅
and you have this amazing life.
生活那么的精彩
That's what you think of me?
你是这样看我的?
It's not what I think; it's just the straight-up truth.
不是我这样看 而是事实
Well, it's not so great. Believe me.
好吧 相信我 其实没有听上去那么光鲜
Well, I bet you don't get beat up at school.
可是 至少你在学校不会挨打
And people don't call you "Little Miss Bag Fag."
同学也不会叫你"恋包小基佬"
Sit down. What are you drinking?
坐吧 你要喝点什么?
Grey Goose martini, two olives.
灰鹅马丁尼 两粒橄榄
Club soda with a splash of grenadine.
石榴苏打水
Excellent choice.
好选择
Now, if you are very, very gentle...
这样 如果你很轻很温柔的对待它
You may hold it.
你可以拿近了看
Would you like me to take a picture of you with it?
你想让我帮你和它拍张照吗?
God, yes.
天啊 当然
Smile pretty.
笑一个
Well, that's the one.
就这张了
I know I don't have as much experience
我知道我我不像那些资深编辑
as an older editor
一样有经验
and I don't have a roster full of heavyweights,
我也没有一长串大作等着我去出版
but that's also my strength.
但那也是我的优势
I have the time. I have the energy.
我有时间 有精力
I am wild about your book.
我对你的书简直着了迷
So what do you think the book is about?
那么 你觉得这本书是在讲什么?
I've thought about that a lot.
我想过很多
Mm-hmm.
嗯哼
I think the book is about indignity.
我觉得这本书是在讲侮辱
We start life getting our ass wiped.
人生的开始我们需要人给我们擦屁♥股♥
We end life getting our ass wiped.
人生的结尾我们还是要人给我们擦屁♥股♥
And in between, we're just chasing money.
在这两者之间 我们不过逐利而已
And here I thought I was writing a book
我不过是把我悲惨的童年经历
about my miserable childhood.
写出来而已
But I like the way you see it.
不过我喜欢你的解读
Really.
真的
So will you come in Monday morning for a meeting
所以你会有空周一早上来见面吗
and meet the rest of the team?
也见见其他的团队成员?
Oh, that's very American.
你可真够美国的
Already closing the deal.
已经急着达成协议了
I'm sorry. I don't mean to be pushy.
抱歉 我并不想要显得咄咄逼人
I'm just--I'm excited.
我只是 太兴奋了
I'm excited too.
我也很兴奋
Good.
那太好了
It's my boyfriend.
我的男友
It's my wife.
我太太
Hey.
嘿
I love this song.
我喜欢这首歌♥
What year was this?
这是哪一年的来着?
1981, I think?
1981年 我想?
Oh, wow, 1981.
哦 哇 1981年
When I wasn't even born.
那时我还没出生
What?
什么?
What?
什么?
Wait.
等等
I love that you listen to old record albums.
我喜欢你喜欢听这些老歌♥
Yeah.
是啊
I love vinyl. It's the best.
我超爱乙烯基 是最棒的
Do you love it love it, or do you love it ironically?
你是真心的喜欢 还是开玩笑的?
剧集 | 年轻一代(2015) | 导航列表