剧集 | 年轻一代(2015) | 导航列表
You're my girl.
你真是我的姐妹
Hey, hey. What's up, ladies?
嗨 嗨 怎么样 女士们?
Babe, I thought you had to work.
宝贝 我以为你要工作
I pawned a few things off on the assistants,
我把些活让助理处理了
but it's fine.
应该没问题
They have it all.
他们能搞定
Perfect timing. You can have my chair.
时间正好 你可以坐我这
What?
什么?
I know. I know. It's tragic.
我知道 我知道 很不幸
I got to jet to this party in Crown Heights
我得赶场去皇冠高地的聚会
where they're serving sushi off cisgender models.
他们那儿供应女体寿司盛宴
What? Don't ask.
什么? 别问了
I love you. I am so proud of you.
我爱你 我真替你骄傲
Muah. Muah. Love you.
亲 亲 爱你们
So you remember Liza?
你还记得莉萨吧?
Who?
谁?
Oh. Yeah, hi.
啊 对 嗨
Hi. What a pleasant surprise.
嗨 真是个惊喜
Well, I couldn't miss my girl's big night.
我不错过我女人的重要夜晚
Oh, is there skinny margaritas?
啊 这是玛格丽塔?
Yes. For a celebration?
是的 用这个庆祝?
Boo, fail, hey.
失败 嘿
Bro, shotskis over here. Tequila.
伙计 这儿的美女 龙舌兰
I'm so happy you're here.
我很高兴你能在这
Yeah. Congratulations.
对 祝贺你
Thank you.
谢谢
Hm. All right.
恩 好了
Ooh.
噢
Another round.
再来一轮酒
Uh, actually, I think that might be enough for Kelsey and me.
呃 实际上 我想今晚我和凯尔西就喝到这了
What? You're kidding, right?
什么? 你开玩笑吧?
Oh, she asked me not to let her drink too much tonight,
哦 她叫我今晚别让她喝太多
so maybe we should cool it on the shots.
所以我们就喝这么多吧
Whoa, I thought this was gonna be a celebration.
哇 我以为我们在庆祝
Who invited the fun police?
谁邀请了缉乐警♥察♥?
Don't stress.
别紧张
I know you girls make garbage money.
我知道你们挣得很少
I'll pick up the tab.
我负责买♥♥单
I'm not worried about who's gonna pay.
我不担心谁将为此买♥♥单
I'm worried about her meeting with her author in the morning,
我担心的是早上她的作者见面会
which is important.
那是很重要的
Sweetie, I move $50 million in paper each day.
亲爱的 我每天要白纸黑字准确无误地转帐5千万美元
You don't see me ruining
你也没看到我破坏其他人的
everybody else's good time, do you?
美好时光啊 你说对吧?
Come on. You deserve it.
拜托 你值得纵情开怀一把
Okay. Just this one.
好吧 就一杯
Okay, and then water.
那好吧 之后我就只喝水啦
That's my ride-or-die bitch.
这才是我那及时行乐的妞儿嘛
Another round. Whoo.
再来一杯 哇哦
You can't leave a shot on the table.
你不能就这样把酒放在桌上啊
Liza, party foul.
莉萨 派对禁忌哟
Kelsey.
凯尔西
Okay, can we please get some waters?
你好 能给我们一些水吗
Uno.
不
Dos.
干了
Yeah, that's cinco.
是摇滚乐吗
Remember how you said you pass a point
记得你说你会到一个醉死了
where it's not cute?
就一点都不可爱的阶段吗?
Oh, yeah.
噢 当然
I think I just passed that point.
我想我刚刚又经历了那个阶段
Ah, love this song.
噢 超喜欢这首歌♥
Hello.
你好
Have I met you before?
我以前见过你吗
Okeydoke. That's my cue.
好了 我得插手了
All right. Come on.
好了 起来
Yeah, we should go home.
是的 我们应该回家了
Yep. Home?
是的 回家
What? We're just getting started.
什么? 我们才刚刚开始啊
I know what we're gonna do.
我知道我们接下来该干嘛了
Oh, this is gonna be so genius.
噢 这个想法简直太赞了
We're gonna go.
我们走
We're gonna see that guy that Liza's been seeing, Jeremy.
我们去见莉萨在约会的那个家伙 杰里米
Josh? Josh.
约什? 约什
We're gonna go see Josh at his tattoo parlor
我们去约什在布鲁克林的
in Brooklyn, and we're all gonna get tattoos.
纹身工作室 我们去纹个身
Babe, you know I don't do Brooklyn.
亲爱的 你知道我不喜欢布鲁克林的
No offense. Lots taken.
无意冒犯 没事
Too late. I already ordered the Uber.
太晚了 我已经预订了"优步"打车了
This is gonna be epic.
这一定会很精彩的
I'm gonna commemorate my first acquisition.
我要去庆祝一下我的第一个成就
I got to do something Swedish.
我得纹个跟瑞典有关的东西
Like, a little Volvo on my left boob
比如在我的左胸上纹一个沃尔沃标志
or... or a meatball.
或者纹个肉丸
Okay. Thad's going home.
好了 萨德要回家了
I'm going home. We're all going home.
我要回家了 我们都要回家了
Oh, I thought I was your ride-or-die bitch.
噢 我还以为我是你及时行乐的妞儿呢
You are, especially if that ride's going back
你当然是 尤其是假如你现在马上
to my place right now.
跟我回到我住的地方
No. Tattoos.
不 纹身去吧
Fine. I'm out of here.
好吧 我现在就走
What? Fine.
什么 好吧
Go home and finish binging Gilmore Girls.
回家吧 回家看你的《吉尔摩姑娘》去吧
He loves that show.
他喜欢那出戏
Our Uber's here.
叫的车来了
Let's go.
快走吧
I can't believe Thad didn't come.
我真不敢相信萨德不来
That might have been the smartest thing Thad's ever done.
那估计是萨德做过的最明智的一件事了
Listen to me, right now
听我说 现在立刻马上
you need to be more concerned about your meeting
你要考虑的是你明早
with Anton Bjornberg in the morning.
和安东 比约恩伯格的作品见面会
Bjornberg?
比约恩伯格
He's so cute.
他实在是太可爱了
I mean,
我意思是
look at those smoldering eyes.
看看那些渴望的眼睛
They're very smoldering.
他们真的非常渴望
Okay, I get it. I know.
好吧 我知道 我明白
You're all sober and blah and snore.
你真是冷静 废话真多
Don't try to tell me
别想骗我说
that you're not just a little bit excited
对于要去拜访约什
to visit Josh again.
你一点都不激动
Just teeny, weeny bit.
就一点点 很小一点点
Just a teeny, weeny, little baby bit.
只有很小一点点 就像小孩子那样
Stop.
别说了
That's more like it.
这才像话嘛
He's hot.
他太性感了
"You are hot."
你太性感了
Send.
发送
Uh. Yeah. Send?
呃 是的 发送?
What do you mean, "send"?
你说"发送"是什么意思?
Please tell me you did not just send
请告诉我你刚才不是把我们对
our prized new author a text that says, "You are hot."
这个新锐作家的评价"你太性感了"用短♥信♥发过去了
Okay. I won't tell you, then.
好吧 我不会告诉你的
But I did.
但我的确这么做了
You should see your face right now.
你现在真应该看看你的脸
All right. Just get out.
好吧 下车吧
Careful. Oh, no.
小心 哦 不
All right, see,I told you. It's closed.
你看 我跟你说了 关门了
How is this even possible?
这怎么可能呢
'Cause it's after midnight on a weekday,
因为这是工作日的午夜
and he's not a coke dealer.
他也不是个毒贩子
剧集 | 年轻一代(2015) | 导航列表