剧集 | 年轻一代(2015) | 导航列表
Okay, he isn't answering my texts.
惨了 他不回我短♥信♥
He probably just needs time to process.
他也许只是需要时间消化
I always meant to tell him over dinner,
我总是想哪次共进晚餐时告诉他
at, like, a really nice restaurant,
比如在某个高档餐厅里
but after a couple glasses of wine,
但几杯酒下肚
not tripping my face off at Lauren's hot mitzvah.
我就差没在劳伦的辣妹成人礼摔个狗吃屎
I love this music.
我爱这音乐
What music?
什么音乐?
There is no music.
这儿没音乐啊
Are you still rolling?
你还在嗨吗?
A little bit.Aren't you?
有点啦 你不也是?
No, nothing gets you sober quicker
不 没有比告诉你男友
than telling your boyfriend
你一直骗自己比实际上小15岁
you've been lying about your age by 15 years.
更醒酒的
I love this street!
我爱这条街
You are useless to me right now.
你现在对我一点用没有
Taxi!
出租车
Where we going? You're going home.
我们要去哪? 你要回家
Oh.
哦
I'm gonna go find Josh.
我要去找约什
Okay. Get home safe.
行 安全到家
Ciao.
拜
Can I sit down?
我能坐这吗?
You do whatever you want,obviously.
你想做什么做什么咯 反正没人你坐就是
Josh, when we first met at the bar that night,
约什 我们那晚在酒吧第一次见时
you kind of assumed that we were about the same age.
你认为咱俩差不多岁数
Yeah.
对
It was fun,and I was flattered,
那很好玩 我也受宠若惊
and so I went with it.
然后我就顺着演下去了
I didn't know we were ever gonna see each other again.
我没想到我们还会再见
And then when we did,
当我们真的再见时
I became so attracted to you.
我被你吸引住了
You made me feel like everything was possible again.
你让我再次体会到凡事皆有可能
And then the stronger my feelings became for you,
当我对你的感觉愈发强烈
the harder it became for me to tell you the truth.
我对你说出实情就越困难
So what exactly is the truth?
那什么又是真的?
It's--it's that you're a 40-year-old woman
是你是个40岁的老女人
who is pretending to the world that she's 26?
伪装成26岁这点?
Yeah, that's pretty much it.
对啊 差不多就这些
That's some crazy shit.
都些什么垃圾啊
Why would you do that?
你为什么这么干?
At first, I was just lying about my age to get a job.
一开始 我谎报年龄是为了找到工作
See, after my divorce...
你看啊 我离婚后....
Divorce?
离婚?
Yeah, we'll get to that.
恩 我们会说到那儿的
I had been out of work for almost 15 years,
我差不多15年没工作过了
raising my daughter.
为了抚养我的女儿
Oh, my God.
哦 上帝啊
And you have a daughter.
你还有个女儿
Caitlin.
凯特琳
Where is she?
她在哪?
Away at school,in college, in India.
离家在学校 大学里 在印度
I mean, you're kind of a lunatic, aren't you?
我说 你脑子不正常 对吧?
I was trying to get back into publishing,
我试图回到出版业工作
but no one would hire a 40-year-old
但没人愿意雇用个40岁
who had been out of work all that time.
又长时间没工作过的人
I couldn't accept that I would
我没法接受我
never be able to work again
不能再次工作了
doing something that I loved.
不能做我热爱的工作
So I lied about my age.
所以我才谎报年龄
I mean, I guess it didn't hurt
我猜有个小鲜肉男友
that you had a younger boyfriend
让这一切看起来更真实
to make everything seem real, right?
对你百利无一弊是吧?
No, my feelings for you have always been completely real.
不 我对你的感情一直都是真的
In fact, I've never felt more like the real me
实际上 我从没感觉到真正的我
than I have spending these last few months with you.
直到我和你在一起的这几个月
Nothing was real
没有一样会是真的
if it was all based in a lie.
如果一切建立在谎言上
None of it.
全是假的
Josh, I'm still me.
约什 我依然是我
I'm just a little bit older than you thought.
我只是比你想象的年纪大点
It's not the age.It's not.
与年龄无关 没有关系
It's the lie.
与谎言有关
I mean, I can't-- I can't get past the fact
我是说 我不能 我不能接受
that you've been lying to me this entire time.
你一直在骗我
Okay.
好吧
You're right.
你是对的
All right, look, it'll break my heart,
好吧 虽然我会很伤心
but I totally understand
但我完全理解
if you never want to see me again.
如果你以后不想再见到我了
That's good.
很好
Because I don't ever want to see you again.
因为我以后再也不想见你了
Have a nice,fraudulent life.
祝你有个愉快的欺诈人生
Liza!
莉萨!
I've been texting you all weekend.
我整个周末都在给你发信息
What happened?
怎么了?
You and Josh just left the party.
你和约什就那么离开聚会
Well, after Lauren spiked the Manischewitz with Molly,
恩 当劳伦搞了加料的犹太式烈酒莫莉后
things got a little crazy.
情况有点疯狂
Like, "get a room" crazy?
比如 去开房♥的那种疯狂?
Yeah, yeah.
对 对
I'll spare you the details.
我会告诉你详情的
Come on, we're gonna be late'' Good morning.
快点啦 我们快迟到了 早上好
I hope everyone had a relaxing weekend,
我希望每个人过了个放松的周末
because we have a very big mountain to climb.
因为我们要有的忙了
What I'm about to tell you cannot leave this room.
下面我要说的不能传出这间屋子
Ellen DeGeneres has written another memoir.
艾伦 德杰尼勒斯写了另一本回忆录
Oh, my God,it's gonna be huge.
哦 上帝啊 这真是大事件
The gays and the housewives are going to love this.
同性恋和家庭主妇会爱死的
Bring in the Jews,
下面说说商业问题
and we'll have a three quadrant book.
我们会有四分之三本书
There is going to be an auction
在所有的主流出版社中
among all of the major publishing houses.
会有一次竞价
Ellen has spoken to her agent,
艾伦通过她的经纪人透露
and he's going to let Empirical make the first bid.
经纪人让本出版社第一个投标
That is wonderful.
太棒了
I want all departments on this.
我要所有的部门都处理这事
Of course.
当然
I do not want to lose this book.
我不想失掉这本书
And you won't.
你也不会
Stop texting.
别发短♥信♥了
I'm late for lunch.
我午餐要迟了
Make sure you confirm my 1:00 reservation
确保你确认了我一点的预订
at the The Monkey Bar, table 5.
猴子酒吧 5号♥桌
Already done.
已经确认了
Have you been crying?
你哭过了?
No.
没有
There's no crying in publishing.
出版业不相信眼泪
Definitely not crying.
绝对没哭过
Pull up the marketing budget for the last Tina Fey book.
把去年蒂娜 菲书的营销预算调出来
We'll have to double those numbers
我们要把预算翻一倍
to get Ellen's attention.
来吸引艾伦的注意力
Well, Tina may be a bossypants,
蒂娜可能是个控制狂
but Ellen's a smartypants.
但艾伦是个聪明人
Just get the Uber.
就叫辆优步就好
Hey Hey.
嘿 嘿
So Josh and I didn't leave the party to have sex.
约什和我不是离开聚会去嘿♥咻♥了
We broke up last night.
我们昨晚分手了
Oh, my God,what happened?
啊 上帝啊 怎么回事?
You know,just the usual stuff.
你知道的 老生常谈了
剧集 | 年轻一代(2015) | 导航列表