剧集 | 年轻一代(2015) | 导航列表
And then you spent three years in India.
然后你又去印度呆了三年
Yeah, about that. Doing what?
是啊 这个 你在那都做什么?
Working for various charity organizations.
给不同的慈善组织工作
Such as...
比如说...
Excuse me, is this a background check?
不好意思 这是查户口么?
Oh, no, no. I'm just curious.
噢 不 不 我只是很好奇
I think it's cool.
我觉得很酷
Cool?
酷?
Yeah, it wasn't cool, Thad.
是啊 这一点也不酷 萨德
It was a war zone.
那是战区
That's what real poverty is;
那里是真正的贫困地
it's a war zone.
是个战区
With all its attended misery, bad hygiene,
那里各种悲惨 卫生不好
and deprivation.
还有贫困
Is that why your bush turned gray?
这就是你阴毛变灰的原因吗?
Yeah.
是啊
Partially gray.
部分变灰
'Cause of some of the things I saw,
也许是因为我看到的
and maybe some of the things I smelled.
或者是我闻到的
Yeah, I don't know.
我也不知道
I have quite processed it all yet.
我还没弄清楚呢
Wow.
哇哦
Let me ask you something,
我问你
you've seen a lot of vaginas, right?
你看过不少小妹妹对吧
Hmm, I've seen my fair share.
嗯 不多也不少吧
So...
那...
What's in style?
现在流行什么调调的了?
Why do you ask?
为什么问这个?
Well, last night at the gym,
呃 昨天晚上在健身房♥
I was almost busted when I was changing.
换衣服的时候我吃了一惊
Apparently nobody under 30 looks a day over 12 down there.
原来现在二十几岁的女孩子们下面都看起来像不满十二岁
I've got someone that can help you with that.
我认识有人能帮到你这个
I know this girl... well,technically she's a man now,
我认识一个女孩子...呃 应该说她已经变成他了
but he's great.
但是他很专业
Oh, God, this is insane.
哦天啊 这太荒谬了
So keep the bush.
那就留着你的"灌木丛"吧
I mean, I hear it's coming back in style, anyways.
我的意思是说 我听说 现在这样又流行起来了
No, I mean, insane thinking I can get away with this.
不 我是说 我以为我能做到这个是疯了
Do I really want to trade
我真的想要用
my dignity, wisdom, and self-respect
我的体面 智慧 尊严
for another chance at my 20s?
去在我二十几岁换多一次机会吗
Yes.
是的
Yes, you do.
是的你想
Jane Austen has over 1,000 followers.
简·奥斯汀有超过一千个粉丝啦
How cool is that?
那多厉害啊
Am I supposed to congratulate you?
我应该为此祝贺你吗?
No, I just thought...
不,我只是想
Just expected a gold star
只是希望能因为你的工作
for doing your job.
得一颗小星星什么的
That's the problem with your generation, Leslie.
这就是你们这一代人的问题 莱斯利
Right. By the way...
好吧 顺便...
I have another idea for the Pride and Prejudice reissue.
我有个关于《傲慢与偏见》的再版的想法
Maybe we could ask a writer like J.K. Rowling
也许我们可以找 J.K. 罗琳
or Stephenie Meyer
或者斯蒂芬妮 梅耶尔
to write an intro.
这样的作家来写前言
It would be a really great marketing hook.
市场反应一定很好
Oh, is that your idea
哦 这就是你所谓的
of a really great marketing hook?
很棒的卖♥♥书方法?
Poaching a world-class writer
找一个世界级的
from a rival publishing house
还不是我们出版社的作家
to promote one of our reissues?
来推广我们要再版的书?
It's time for a staff meeting.
要开会了
You should be fetching me coffee.
你应该去帮我拿咖啡
Not pitching me ridiculous ideas.
而不是在这给我乱出主意
You're right. She is that bad.
你说的没错 她就是这么坏
Told you; You got to just suck it up for at least a year,
早告诉你了 你只需要再拍她一年马屁
and then with my help,you could have her job.
加上我的帮忙 你就可以搞到她了
What? No. I'm just happy to have a job.
什么 不不 我有份工作就知足了
Liza, Trout Pout is 43.
莉萨 戴安娜 特劳特已经43岁了
She says she's 41, but, trust me, I know.
她说自己41岁 但是相信我 我知道
She lies about her age.
她在年龄的事上撒了谎
How pathetic is that?
真可悲
Ha. Totes pathetic.
哈 超可悲的
Hashtag pathetic.
井号♥标签 :可悲
Exactly.
完全同意
She's hit her head on the glass ceiling so many times,
她撞上"看不见的天花板"太多次
she's got dementia.
都已经撞傻了
Kelsey, I don't understand.
凯尔西 我不懂
You are such a strong woman at work,
你这么能干的女人
but then around Thad...
为什么一旦遇上萨德就...
What? What about Thad?
一旦遇上萨德就怎么?
I just don't like the way he treats you.
我只是不喜欢他那样对待你
What are you talking about?
你在说什么啊
A little subservient?
你会显得有点奴颜婢膝?
You can't let men get away with that.
你不能让他骑在你的头上
Girl, I like doing things for my man.
妹子 我愿意为我的男人做事
Lighten up, judge Judy.
眼睛放亮点 朱迪法官
Amazon is promising us the home page for three days.
亚马逊答应给我们三天的头版广♥告♥
We're also providing free interactive study guides
我们也要在高中里面
to every high school.
提供免费的互动课程
Well, love the art,
嗯嗯,好主意
but we're going to need a better hook
但是还不够好
if you want us to market these.
如果我们想要卖♥♥书出去的话
What if we got a world-class author from our own stable
不然我们请我们出版社高知名度的作家
to write the intros to the Austen books?
来给奥斯汀的书作序怎么样?
Jennifer Weiner's book drops next month,
詹妮弗 维纳儿 的新书下个月要发布了
and I happen to know she loves Austen.
我恰巧知道她超爱奥斯汀的
Perfect.
太棒了
All right, who's the gangster?
好吧 这个混♥蛋♥是谁?
Are you serious?
你是说真的?
Get out!
滚出去!
Sorry. Sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry.
不好意思不好意思
Oh, my God, what is happening?
天啊 发生了什么
Give me that. I have no idea.
我什么也不知道
Somebody's been messing with my phone.
有人拿着我的手♥机♥乱鼓捣了
Hmm.
嗯
Looks like you have a date tonight
看起来你和约什
with Josh.
今天晚上有个约会嘛
And Josh is cute.
约什还是挺不错的
Where is he taking you?
他要带你去哪?
Uh, no, I can't.
呃 不 我不能去
Trout Pout has me buried with work.
戴安娜 特劳特已经给我排满了工作
Liza, are you crazy?
莉萨 你疯了吗
We're only in our 20s once.
我们只有一次二十岁
I know, you're right. It's true.
我知道 你说得没错 确实是这样
Well, you got to live it.
那你就应该好好享受
Before you know it, you're gonna be in your 40s,
不然 一转眼 你就四十几岁了
living in a house in the suburbs
生活在郊区的房♥子里
with a husband who watches TV all night
老公只会整夜看电视
while you're in your bathtub, spritzing your shower hose
你只能在浴缸里面 拿着花洒
on our special place.
喷你自个儿的特殊部位
I think they call it a wand.
通常大家都叫那个部位叫墙
Help me with my makeup.
帮我化下妆
Yes.
好的
Caitlin, hey. Is everything okay?
凯特琳 你还好吗?
Mom, where have you been?
妈 你去哪儿了?
You haven't called in a week.
你都一周没给我打电♥话♥了
I was trying to give you your space.
你不是需要私人空间嘛
Well, I didn't mean for you to ignore me.
那也是不让你就无视我啊
I'm sorry. How's Mumbai?
对不起 孟买♥♥怎么样
剧集 | 年轻一代(2015) | 导航列表