剧集 | 年轻一代(2015) | 导航列表
Everything on this menu is kale.
这菜单上啥菜都是甘蓝
Maybe Joey doesn't mind Mindy's flaws.
或许乔伊不在意明迪的缺陷
Maybe they're impressive,
或许那些缺陷反而令人心生敬意
like battle scars.
像是战伤一样
Are you serious?
你是认真的?
How old are you?
你多大了?
26, 27?
26还是27?
Around there.
差不多吧
Well, most of my readers are over 40,
我的读者大都超过40岁了
and, believe me, the whole game changes.
而且 相信我 所有的一切都变了
You have no idea
你无法想象
what it's like after you have kids.
生完孩子后的生活
I can imagine.
我可以想象
Oh, yeah?
哦 是吗?
What can you imagine?
你能想象出什么?
I imagine that giving birth doesn't feel like a miracle.
我想 生孩子根本不像是一个奇迹
It feels more like... like you've been in a car accident.
更像…像遭遇了一场车祸
Your whole body hurts for weeks.
你的身体会疼痛好几周
And then you start nursing,
紧接着就要开始照顾宝宝了
and you feel like a dairy production animal,
你觉得自己就像一头生产乳制品的动物一样
especially if you pump.
尤其当你用吸奶器的时候
And you're so tired,
你身心俱疲
and you get these little white bumps on the back of your arms,
手臂后侧还长出了细小的白色肿块
and every shirt you own is stained,
每件衣服都被弄脏了
and your husband looks at you like,
而你的丈夫还一脸惊讶不解地看着你仿佛在说
"Oh, my God, what happened?"
"天 出什么事了?"
And the last thing you can think about is having sex.
至于做♥爱♥更是想都不能想
It's like you're never going to find
仿佛丧失了一部分的自己
that part of yourself again.
而你再也无法找回
Okay, keep going.
不错 继续说
Okay.
好的
Pinot Grigio.
一杯灰皮诺
She hated you.
她对你意见挺大
What?
什么?
Yeah, it's that chemistry thing,so don't take it personally.
这东西就像化学反应一样 别往心里去
I really thought we connected.
我还以为我和她心有灵犀
Maybe you did.
可能是吧
But she didn't feel like you could realistically
但她并不认为你可以真正
get into the head of a woman in her 40s.
了解一个40岁女人的内心
What are you gonna do?
你打算怎么做?
You're... you're just too young.
你只是…太年轻了
It was so nice to meet you, Hayley.
很高兴见到你 海利
Diana, thank you so much for your time.
戴安娜 谢谢你能抽出时间
I will hold on to your resume.
我会保留你的简历的
Oh, that's a friend of mine's daughter.
哦 她是我女儿的朋友
She just graduated from Harvard.
刚刚从哈佛毕业
There are so many of you out there.
像你这样的外面一抓一把
The thing that we love most about our Laura
我们最爱罗拉的一点
is that she never gives up.
就是她永不放弃
No, no, never. Never.
永远不放弃 永远
She is the master of the encore.
她是"二次专家"
Mmhmm. Right?
恩 对吗?
Her second try at the SATs...
她第二次考SAT(美国高考)…
Second time she went to college.
第二次上大学
Her second nose job.
第二次做隆鼻手术
Well, no, as plain as the nose on her face.
呃 不 她现在的鼻子还是很塌
What we're saying...
我们说的是……
So I don't see a watch on Thad.
我在萨德身上没看到表
I know. I thought about what you said.
我知道 我想过你说的了
And, um, you're right. It's a dead giveaway.
呃 你是对的 这是会泄露我的大秘密
We'd now like to bring to Bima
现在让我们有请
the star in all of our lives,
我们所有人生命中的启明星
our daughter, the beautiful Lauren Tovah Heller.
我们的女儿 美丽的劳拉 托娃 海勒
We're so proud of you.
我们为你骄傲
Who's ready to worship?
准备好崇拜我了吗?
Uh, my Torah portion today tells the story
呃 我的托拉经卷今天告诉了我这样一个故事
of Jacob, son of Isaac and Rebecca.
是有关艾萨克和丽贝卡的儿子雅各布的
Jacob lied to his father,
雅各布对他的父亲说了谎
pretending to be his brother
他假装成自己的哥哥
in order to unfairly win their father's blessing.
以不正当地获取他父亲的庇佑
Wait, that's in the Torah?
等等 托拉经卷里写了这个?
I could have sworn that's an episode of "Game of Thrones".
我可以发誓这是《权力的游戏》里的一集
Today,
今天
I am the older, serving my younger self,
我已长大成人 却仍保有一个更年轻的自我
bearing my honest feelings with all of you.
我愿与你们分享我最真诚的感受
Because being honest with the people we love
因为对我们所爱之人坦诚
is what today is really all about.
才是今天真正的主题
Yes, at my first Bat Mitzvah,
是的 在我13岁的犹太女孩受戒礼上
I didn't have the nerve to kiss the person that I wanted.
我没有勇气去吻我想要吻的人
But tonight, I'm hot, and I'm kissing who I want.
但是今天 我很兴奋 我一定会去吻我要吻的人
Shabbat shalom!
安息日平安!
Shabbat shalom. Shabbat shalom.
安息日平安 安息日平安
Yo, yo, yo. What's up?
哟 哟 哟 嗨起来!
I'm K-Run AKA "Your mama's sperm bank."
我是K-RUN 也可以说 是你妈妈的精♥子♥库
And I'm your emcee/panty-dropper for the night.
更是今晚的主持人 让你们嗨得合不拢腿
Uh, yeah.
哼 耶
I'm adoring Lauren Heller
我爱劳伦 海勒
She's hella hot
她是那么火♥辣♥
But at 13, she was most def not
但在13岁 她明显不是
Skinny with pimples,getting dissed by the cutie
骨瘦如柴 满脸痘痘 受美女嘲笑
Now look who's got a good job and a small booty
现在再看 是谁事业得意 还有个俏皮的小屁屁
Come on, let's see it, Ken and Barbie
来 看这个 肯和芭比
Not gonna happen, bro.
那是不可能的 老兄
Oh, something's gonna happen, huh?
哦? 会有事情发生 嗯哼?
Come on. A little robot, huh?
来吧 小机器人 嗯哼?
Come on, girl.
来吧 小女孩
Huh, what? Come on. Show me some love.
恩? 来吧 你会爱死我的
Okay, you two.Come with me, you two.
好了 你们俩 跟我来 你们俩
Now what? It's going to be fine.
怎么了? 会好起来的
Liza, Josh, hi. Your presence is required.
莉萨 约什 嗨 你们也需要在场
Come. Come this way.
来 跟我走
Maggie. Hi.
玛吉 嗨
Hi. Hey.
嗨 嘿
Come with me. Okay.
跟我来 好的
Please arrange yourselves.
请随意
Okay, since you are all my closest friends,
你们是我最好的朋友
I wanted to make a special toast.
所以我希望能有一个特别的祝酒仪式
Thank you for coming tonight.
谢谢你们能来捧场
I know that I can be kind of out there sometimes,
我知道我有时候做得不是很好
but all of you guys accept me and support me,
但你们总是一直包容我 支持我
and that just... it means everything.
一切尽在这杯酒中
To my friends.
敬我的朋友们
L'chaim, bitches!
婊砸们 身体健康!
Oh, my God. This is horrible.
哦 天呐 这酒太烈了
What is that?
是什么酒啊?
That's my special Hot Mitzvah shooter,
那是我特制的成人礼热辣武器
Manischewitz and Molly.
犹太式烈酒 莫莉
What?
你说什么?
You are crazy.
你真是太疯狂了
Oh, we are so not golfing with your parents tomorrow.
哦 我们没打算明天同你的爸妈一起打高尔夫啊
What are they talking about? What's Molly?
他们在说什么呢? 莫莉又是什么?
MDMA. Pure Ecstasy.
一种摇♥头♥丸♥ 会让你沉浸在纯粹的喜悦中
What?
什么?
Best Hot Mitzvah ever!
有史以来最热辣的成人礼!
Whoo!
天呐!
How do you know if you're rolling?
怎么才能知道自己已经晕乎乎了?
How are you feeling?
你现在感觉如何?
Like every hair on my body is happy.
感觉我的每根毛发都在嗨
And I'm wrapped in a warm blanket of music.
我就跟被裹在音乐温暖的被窝中一样
You're definitely rolling.
你现在已经晕乎了
剧集 | 年轻一代(2015) | 导航列表