剧集 | 年轻一代(2015) | 导航列表
My boyfriend's in a band.
我的男朋友是玩乐队的
How cool is that?
简直太酷了
Correction: your hot boyfriend is in a band.
应该说: 你性感的男朋友是玩乐队的
Hey, why even bother with the washboard?
还拨什么搓衣板儿啊
He can play his own abs.
他拨弄拨弄自个儿的腹肌就够了
Sorry. Only I get to play those.
不好意思 只有我能拨好吗
I hear that, girl.
知道了知道了
Hey, I've got to go meet Anton.
嘿 我要去见安东一面
He's got some questions about the new edits.
他有些关于新编辑的问题
What? Now?
啊? 现在?
Yeah.
嗯
Liza, he's an artist.
莉萨 他是个艺术家
He doesn't think about time.
艺术家没有时间这个概念的
Hey, if Thad asks,
对了 如果萨德问起来
I was with you both until midnight.
就说我跟你们一起玩儿到凌晨
Got it? Mm.
懂了咩? 嗯
Thank you, Brooklyn.
多谢啦 布鲁克林的人们
We're the Bedford Avenue Country Boys.
我们是贝德福德大街乡村男孩
Yay!
耶耶!
You play a mean washboard, my friend.
你搓的一手好搓衣板啊 朋友
Thanks, groupie.
谢谢称赞 哥们儿
How does one learn to play the washboard?
怎么学演奏搓衣板呢?
Did you do a lot of old-timey laundry as a kid?
你小的时候是不是经常这样洗衣服?
Or did your pappy teach you how to play?
还是老爹这样琢磨出来再教给你的?
My pappy?
老爹?
I was in a band in eighth grade.
我初二的时候加了一个乐队
I played the tambourine.
我在里面敲小手鼓
We called ourselves the Ga-Ga's.
我们乐队的名字叫嘎嘎
Like Lady Gaga?
像是 Lady 嘎嘎?
No, like the Go-Go's
也不是 更像是咯咯
Sometimes you just make absolutely no sense at all.
有时候你说的话真的是完全听不懂呢
Mmm.
嗯啊
Who calls at 6:00 in the morning?
谁一大早六点打电♥话♥啊?
Hi, honey.
早啊 宝贝儿
Hi. It's so nice to hear from you.
真高兴你打电♥话♥来
Mom, only half the tuition came in for my semester.
妈妈 我这学期的学费只交了一半
What?
什么?
What?
我三周前就把支票寄出去了
I sent the check three weeks ago.
我三周前就把支票寄出去了
Did you talk to your father?
你和爸爸打电♥话♥了吗
Yes, and he said he's working on it.
打了 他说他正在努力
You know it's not easy for him right now.
你知道 他现在很不好过
It's not easy for him.
当然了 只有很不好过
Mom, I don't want to have a child of divorce moment.
妈妈 我不想要被迫站在你和爸爸哪一队里
I just need someone to send a check for the tuition.
我只希望有人能把我的学费付掉
Honey, I'm sorry about this.
宝贝儿 我很抱歉
I'm gonna get you that money, I promise.
我保证 我会寄钱给你的
You don't worry about a thing.
不要担心
I love you, Pumpkin.
我爱你 宝贝儿
Pumpkin?
宝贝儿?
Is everything okay?
有什么事吗?
Uh, yeah. It's just some work drama.
还好 就是工作上有点烦
Yeah. Sure.
哦是吗
Work's gonna be mental today,
恩 今天有好多事要做
so I'm gonna shower at home.
我大概要先回家洗澡了
Okay, I'll call you later.
好吗 我晚点再打给你
Okay.
好的
Bye.
拜
Listen, I just want to apologize about last night.
我想要为昨晚的事道歉
Okay, I didn't mean to put you in a weird position.
我不是故意让你处境尴尬
No problem. It's your life.
没关系 那是你自己的事
What? No lecture?
什么? 你不打算给我上一课?
Like I said, it's your life.
我说了 那是你自己的事
YOLO and all that.
人生苦短 及时享乐什么的
Wait just a minute.
等等
What is going on with you, young lady?
你怎么了妹子?
Nothing.
没什么
Well, is it Josh?
好吧 是不是关于约什
No, it... I'm just...
不是 唉 我就是
I'm strapped for cash.
我急需用钱
I need $1,800 by Friday.
周五之前我需要一千八
For what?
干吗用的?
It's...
是...
a student loan thing.
学生贷款的事情
Ugh. Are they hard-core harassing you?
他们骚扰你要你还钱了?
I swear MasterCard has drones following my every more.
我发誓万事达公♥司♥因为这个派了无人机来监视我
Yeah, yeah, they are.
是啊 就是这么回事儿
They're very threatening.
他们简直是威逼恐吓
Let's have lunch with Lauren.
我们和劳伦一起吃午餐吧
She is the queen of the second shift.
她是副业女王
What's the second shift?
什么是副业?
Uh, cater waiter, hair fairy,
餐饮侍应生 发廊助理
comedy club barker, um...
喜剧俱乐部门口揽客的
Oh, dancing taco?
或者餐厅门口穿成玉米卷的那种揽客的
Uh, hand model.
或者 手模
Let me see them paws.
让我看看你的爪子
Oh! No, no.
诶 算了吧
Never mind. Maybe not.
算了吧 当我没说过
Okay, okay, tell her about the other thing
好吧好吧 告诉她一些别的门道
you did for money, you know,
你做过的 你知道的
when your parents cut you off for a month.
那时候你♥爸♥妈断了你一个月的钱
Yeah, tell me. Okay.
对对 跟我讲讲 好吧
For, like, a hot minute, I had a nice little side biz
就是 有段时间 我有个小生意
selling my panties on Craigslist.
在克雷格网站卖♥♥我的小内内
What?
什么?
It's so much better than the other skeezy stuff
这已经算是很不下流的了
guys will pay for.
要是跟其他的那些男人想买♥♥的来比
How much?
他们愿意付多少钱?
Um, $200 a pair.
一条两百
And they must be used.
必须是穿过的
Used?
穿过的?
Yep, like, "Wear them for three days,
恩 像 穿了三天
work out in them, never take them off" Used.
穿着健身 一秒也没有脱下 的那种穿过
And you did this? Yeah, quite successfully.
你真的这么干了? 对啊 不错的生意
I got to tell you,
我跟你说
there's definitely a market there.
这个市场需求大得很
Mmhmm. Okay.
嗯哼 对的
A creepy, skeezo market, but...
变♥态♥们 色情狂的市场 不过...
We just need to write a juicy ad and take a hot picture.
我们只要来个有料的产品介绍 再来个热辣的图就好了
No, I can't show my face.
那可不行 我不能露脸
No, no, no, that is not
呃 不不不 他们给你钱
what they're paying for sister.
可不是为了你的脸的 妹子
Are you wearing underwear now?
你现在有穿小内内吗?
Of course I am. Great.
当然有了 好的
Slip them off down to your ankles.
那就把他们脱到脚那儿
Here?
在这儿?
Here?
相信我 我是专业搞宣传的
Trust me, I work in publicity.
相信我 我是专业搞宣传的
Take 'em off.
脱吧
Okay.
好的
Ah! They're so cute.
啊哈 好可爱啊
Can I get you ladies anything else?
各位还想要点点什么?
No, thank you. No, we're fine.
啊 啊不用了谢谢 对对 我们先不用
Can I get a double macchiato, easy on the foam?
我能要杯玛奇朵吗? 浓的 奶泡少一点
You got it.
没问题
Okay.
好了
I attached your photo to my old ad.
我把这张照片附在我以前的广♥告♥里
I found the perfect filter.
我给照片加了滤镜 相当完美
Ah. Ah!
啊 天啦撸!
"20-something panties, ripe and ready.
20几岁少女的小内内 成熟性感 现成供货
剧集 | 年轻一代(2015) | 导航列表