剧集 | 年轻一代(2015) | 导航列表
Yeah, aren't you glad I found out now,
是啊 还不感谢我在她上颁奖典礼之前
before she just showed up at the awards?
发现了?
Yeah.
是啊
Why would she do that?
她为什么要来?
Because she's his wife,
因为她是他妻子啊
and she wants to share his life with him?
难道她现在想和他分享生活的喜悦?
I guess I never really thought about his wife.
我想我还没认真考虑过他有妻子
That was the great part.
这太重要了
She's in Sweden.
她生活在瑞典
Yeah, no one ever thinks about the wife.
是啊 没有人还想过还有这么号♥人
All the sacrifices she's made,
所有她做过的牺牲
all the dinners she's cooked, all the toilets she's cleaned.
所有她做过的饭 甚至所有她扫过的厕所
If this woman finds out about the affair,
假如这个女人发现了你们的事
she's gonna be devastated.
她会很伤心的
Girls in their 20s don't think about that.
那些20几岁的小姑娘从来不会考虑到这些
Girls in their 20s?
那些20几岁的小姑娘?
You're in your 20s.
你就20几岁啊
Yeah, but I'm very mature.
是啊 但是我很成熟
I spent a lot of years meditating.
我花了很多年冥想
I just don't get it.
我就是不明白
What's in this for you?
你从中能得到什么?
What? Are you kidding me?
什么?你在开玩笑吧?
He's this brilliant writer
他是个才华横溢的作家
who happens to be amazing in bed.
而且床上功夫了得
I'm not gonna pass that up.
我才不会放过他
And by the way, isn't Anton's wife his problem?
不过顺便说一句 安东的妻子不是他自己的问题么?
Yeah, but who's problem is Thad?
是啊 但是萨德是谁的问题呢?
If Thad and I are gonna be together,
如果萨德和我在一起了
I'm probably gonna be happy I had the affair.
我也许会因为这次偷♥情♥而开心
I don't want to be one of those women
我才不想成为那种
who wakes up at 40 and realizes she forgot to have a life.
到了40岁才意识到忘了为自己而活的女人
Okay, Kelsey,
好吧 凯尔西
I'm your friend, but I got to tell you,
我是你朋友 但是我要告诉你
your adventure with Bjornberg has collateral damage.
你和比约伯格的冒险行为会有附带危害的
And I got to go pick her up at the airport.
我现在要去接机了
Thank you so much for meeting me.
非常感谢你来接我
Please, let me treat you to lunch.
拜托 我请你吃顿饭吧
I can't. I have to get back to the office.
不行 我得回去工作了
There's, like, a million errands to do before the awards tonight.
在今晚颁奖典礼之前还有超多事情需要我跑腿
You must take 20 minutes for a bite to eat.
就腾20分钟出来吃顿饭
I insist. Come.
我保证 来吧
Okay.
盛情难却啊
And the Linguini with clam sauce for you.
还有你的蛤蜊酱面
Thank you.
谢谢
More jasmine iced tea?
再来点茉莉冰茶吗?
Uh, please.
呃 谢谢
This is heaven.
这简直是天堂
Well, you assistants... you take care of everyone.
是啊 你们做助理的...得照顾所有人
You deserve to be taken care of once in a while.
所以你也应当不时被人照顾一下
Not everyone thinks that way.
不是所有人都这么想的
Well, I remember very well
好吧 我记得很清楚
what it's like to have these jobs in your 20s.
在人20几岁的时候是怎么做这些工作的
You're in your 20s, Liza, yes?
你现在就是20多岁 莉萨 是么?
Yes, I'm 26.
是的 我26了
You're so lovely.
你太可爱了
Your eyes... they're very much like doe eyes.
你的眼睛 它们很像雌鹿的眼睛
Has anyone ever said that to you before?
以前有人这么说过么?
Maybe.
也许吧
My husband said you've been showing him such hospitality
我丈夫说他在纽约的时候
while he's been here in New York.
你就是如此盛情款待他的
The whole company is so happy to have him.
全公♥司♥上下都很开心他能来
My Husband...
我丈夫...
he started writing his new novel.
他已经开始写新书了
He sends me all the pages.
他都给我看了
Wow, that's exciting.
喔 太棒了
Yes, it is.
是啊 确实
And, of course, you know that
还有 当然 你知道的
Anton always writes from his real experiences.
安东总是取材于他的生活
And this is about his experiences here in New York.
这本小说写得就是他在纽约的经历
Would you like me to read you some?
你想听我读几段吗?
Sure.
行
I'm so sorry. I don't speak Swedish.
抱歉 我不会说瑞典语
What... what... what's going on?
什么鬼... 这是怎么了?
Don't pretend you don't know!
别装你不知道!
He writes about you.
他写了你
His 26-year-old mistress
他的26岁的小情人
who works as an assistant in a publishing house!
在某出版社做助理
He wrote about that?
他写了这些?
So you admit it?
所以你承认了?
No, no, no... it's not me.
不 不 不 不是我
Oh, it's not you, with the doe eyes?
哦 不是你 有双鹿眼的?
A what?
一个什么?
A vagina as soft as a walrus' fold.
阴♥道♥像海象的褶皱一样柔软
You!
你!
You stay away from my husband!
你离我丈夫远点!
I just had lunch with Bjornberg's wife.
我刚和比约伯格的妻子吃过午餐
Is she pretty?
她漂亮不?
Not when she's hitting me. What?
当她没打我的时候还挺好看的 - 什么?
She knows he's having an affair.
她知道他有外遇
She thinks I'm the one he's sleeping with.
她以为是我睡了她丈夫
What would make her think that?
她为啥这么想?
He wrote about it in his new book.
他在他的新书里写了
He said his mistress has doe eyes
他说他的情人有双鹿眼
and a vagina as soft as a walrus' fold.
还有像海象的褶皱一样柔软的阴♥道♥
Okay, something must have gotten lost in translation.
好吧 准是有什么东西在翻译中变味了
Kelsey, this is serious.
凯尔西 这是个严肃的问题
I know, I know.
我知道 我知道
I have to break things off with Anton.
我必须和安东结束
But I can't right now.
但我现在走不开
The PEN Awards are in, like, an hour.
离金笔奖颁奖典礼只有一个小时了
I just don't...
我就是不能
Oh, here you are.
哦 你在这
In an entirely different department
在一个和雇你的部门
than the one that employs you.
完全没关系的部门
You're supposed to be helping me get ready.
你应该帮我做准备
Did you get everything on the list?
你备好表上的东西了吧
Yes, I got your fake eyelashes and your SPANX.
是的 我还弄到了你的假睫毛和塑身衣
Shh, shh, shh. Charles.
嘘 嘘 嘘 查尔斯
Hi. Hi, Diana.
嗨 嗨 戴安娜
And Liza, right?
是莉萨吧?
Right.
对
Looking forward to the PEN Awards tonight?
很期待今晚的金笔奖颁奖典礼吧?
Yeah, I am looking forward to seeing the Knopf table
对 我很期待克努夫那桌
applaud our star Bjornberg.
为我们的明星比约伯格喝彩
Maybe we can share a town car over.
或许我们可以合乘一辆车去
I can't. I have to go home and meet the new babysitter.
我不行 我必须回家见新的保姆
Oh, I understand. Well, see you there.
哦 我理解 很好 那在那见
Yep.
好
Is he looking?
他在看吗?
He sure is.
他当然在看
No, don't look. You'll ruin the moment.
不 别看 你会毁了这一刻的
Did you make sure I was seated next to him?
你确定我坐他旁边吗?
Weeks ago.
早就确定了
Did you...
你办了…
I reconfirmed it today.
我今天再次确认过了
I feel sorry for him about the divorce,
对于他的离婚我很难过
but I can't say I'm not thrilled he's on the market.
但我不能说他恢复单身我不激动
He does seem nice.
他看上去确实不错
Nice? Are you kidding me?
不错?你开玩笑吧?
He's straight, handsome, intellectual, and available.
他是个直男 英俊 聪明 还单身
剧集 | 年轻一代(2015) | 导航列表