剧集 | 年轻一代(2015) | 导航列表
What?
什么?
Diana is giving up control?
戴安娜不掌权了?
Annabelle wants a younger vibe.
安娜贝尔想要个年轻的氛围
Of course she does.
她当然了
I'm sure she also has some young intern
我敢肯定她手下还有一批年轻的实习生
writing her tweets.
帮她写推特呢
It's really amazing to me
这种事对我来说太棒了
the way this older generation just totally exploits us
这些老一辈的靠利用我们
to try to seem relevant.
来使自己看上去没被淘汰
Uh, totally.
呃 可不是吗
We should file a class-action lawsuit
我们应该代表被压榨的年轻人
on behalf of exploited youth.
来一场集体诉讼
Right?
对吗?
And then use that money to pay for their Social Security,
然后把这笔钱用在他们的社交安全上面
which will go totally bankrupt by the time we need it.
不过当我们需要它的时候它可能会瞬间破产
Everything okay?
怎么啦?
Uh, I--I don't know.
呃 我 我不知道
It's my ex...
是我的前...
my exercise instructor.
我的体能教练
He's worried about me.
他有点担心我
That is so nice of him to check in on you.
他人太好了 还发短♥信♥来问候你
Yeah, I mean, it was a really strenuous class.
是啊 我是说 他的课程♥真♥的要非常努力才行
Um, you know what,
嗯 那个要不
why don't you go to lunch without me.
你先自己去吃午饭吧
I'm gonna let him know that I'm okay.
我得让他知道我没事
Okay.
好吧
David.
大卫
Liza.
莉萨
Thanks for coming.
谢谢你能来
You look great.
你看起来不错
Thank you. Sit down.
谢谢 请坐
I can only stay for a few minutes.
我只能待几分钟
Yeah.
好吧
Can we--
我们能--
So she'll have French roast, low-fat milk,
给她来点法式烤面包 低脂牛奶
toasted scooped bagel and a side of sliced cucumbers.
烤盛百吉饼和切片黄瓜
I forgot.
我忘了
Hm, just the coffee, please.
嗯 只要咖啡就好了 谢谢
Yeah?
真的?
All right, what's the emergency, David?
行了 什么事这么着急 大卫?
Oh, okay, so, um...
喔 好吧 那么...
I just have to ask you a favor.
我只是想请你帮个忙
It's not gonna cost you a dime.
不会花你一分钱的
What kind of favor?
什么忙?
I just want to sign over the title of The Liza to you.
我只是想把莉萨号♥签到你名下
What? Why?
什么?为啥?
Just so we can keep it safe.
只是这样就能确保它的安全
Did you gamble away the boat?
你帮那只船也拿去赌了吗?
Lo--
呃--
A guy who hasn't fumbled in his entire career
一个在事业上从没出过纰漏的男人
fumbles twice in one game.
在赌博上出了两次纰漏
How is that even possible?
这怎么可能呢?
David, what did I say when I moved out?
大卫 我搬出去的时候说什么来着?
I'm not asking for money.
我没有向你要钱
It's just--It-- just some paperwork.
这只是--这--就是些书面文件而已
Why don't you ask your girlfriend?
你怎么不求你女朋友去?
She's proving to be less than sympathetic.
她太多愁善感了
Does she not know about this?
她不知道这件事对吗?
Liza, I hate asking you this.
莉萨 我也讨厌求你这事
I know how difficult I've made things for you.
我知道我曾让你活得多难堪
It's just, this boat means a lot to me.
只是 这只船对我来说很重要
It's the last thing that I have...
这是我拥有的最后一个东西
from us.
曾属于我们的最后一个东西
Just--just think about it.
你就--考虑一下
Okay. I'll think about it.
好的 我会考虑的
Oh, yeah. I got this.
噢 好的 给我吧
I got it.
我来结
Thank you.
谢谢了
Yeah.
是啊
Actually, do you have a single?
那什么 你有零钱吗?
I can't believe we're practically divorced,
我还是不敢相信我们实际上已经离婚了
and he's still pulling this crap.
他还干这档子事
Then I see him, and it's like this old feeling kicks in,
然后我见到他 那种熟悉的感觉又回来了
like I want to take care of him.
那种我想要照顾他的感觉
Well, I, for one, say take the boat, sell it,
好吧 我觉得吧 要了那艘船 给它卖♥♥了
and keep the money.
然后钱留着
Maggie, that boat is practically worthless.
玛吉 那艘船不值钱
Half my memories are of the two of us
我的一半回忆都是我们俩
bailing the damn thing out.
怎么把这个破船保住
Well, then, why does David want it?
好吧 那大卫为啥想留着它?
I don't know.
不知道
It's like that boat is that one connection he has
感觉好像这艘船是现在的他和从前的他
with the man he used to be
的唯一联♥系♥
and I think would like to be again.
我觉得他仍想变回他从前那样
Annabelle says she's gonna slit her wrists
安娜贝尔说如果趴体上有任何荧光灯照明
if there's any fluorescent lighting at the party,
她就要剁手
and she wants to approve all the waiters' head shots.
她还想跟所有服务生喝第一杯
What a demanding bitch.
贱♥人♥就是矫情
Can't wait to see my gift bag.
等不及要看我的礼物包了
Uh. Ow.
呃 喔
Are you okay?
你还好吗?
Uh, yeah.
呃 挺好
I may have ruptured my groin.
我可能撕裂了点腹股沟
It's a small price.
小事一桩
See you later. Okay. Yeah.
待会儿见 好的
No, no, I don't need a peahen. I need a peacock.
不 不 我不要雌孔雀 我要雄的
Cock!
公的(丁丁)!
I need at least three of the biggest,
我要至少三个你们那最大的
most beautiful cocks you have.
最漂亮的公的
Liza.
莉萨
Come in my office.
到我办公室来一下
I'm gonna have to call you back, sir.
我一会儿再打给您 先生
Liza, I hope you realize the opportunity I'm giving you.
莉萨 我希望你重视我给你的机会
I do, Diana. Good.
我很重视的 戴安娜 好
Because my assistants don't stay assistants very long.
因为我的助理都不会在这个位子做很久
They move up, or they move out.
他们升值 或者被炒
I'm going to be following this party very carefully...
我会紧跟这次趴体的动态
on Twitter.
在推特上
What--you're not gonna be there?
什么--你不去现场吗?
I have known Annabelle
我了解安娜贝尔
since she was writing sex tips for Cosmopolitan
当年她还在给 时尚 杂♥志♥写性♥爱♥小贴士
back when I was your age.
而我还是你这么大的时候
Seriously? Mm.
真的? 嗯哼
She used to be my closest friend.
她曾是我最好的朋友
We were wild.
我们当时很野
She was always trying to get us to have a three-way
她当时还试着找来杰 麦克伦尼
with Jay McInerney.
跟我们俩一起玩三人行
What happened?
然后呢?
Well, I got serious about my career,
然后 我对我的事业开始上心
but for Annabelle, the party never stopped.
但是对于安娜贝尔来说 狂欢从未停止
I've tried to get her into rehab.
我试过让她走正路
There is only so much you can do
你能为那些需要帮助的人
for people who need help,
做很多
but won't get it.
但对他们没什么用
Well, sometimes people need a second chance.
有些时候人们需要重新来过的机会
I don't carry deadweight well
我不会给自己负担
in my personal life
在私人生活上
or in my office.
或是在办公室里
Good luck tonight.
今晚好运喔
Laurent, I'm so sorry.
劳伦 抱歉
剧集 | 年轻一代(2015) | 导航列表