剧集 | 年轻一代(2015) | 导航列表
I'm gonna get the 900 no matter how long it takes.
我就要得900分 管它要花多长时间
I'm just gonna put on a diaper
我要穿个尿不湿
and sit here till tomorrow.
然后就在这坐到明天
You can't afford diapers.
你买♥♥不起尿不湿好么
I never said I was gonna buy one.
我从没说过我要买♥♥一个
Anything could be used as a diaper.
啥东西都可以当尿不湿使
You want some of this? No, no, it's okay.
你要来点这个吗 不 不 不需要
I got a big day at work tomorrow.
我明天要忙成狗
Oh, work's for jerks! Lame!
噢 傻子才工作! 太没说服力了!
It's tomorrow. Okay.
明天事明天再说 好吧
Oh, my God, dudes. This game is so old school.
噢 天了噜 老兄 这个游戏也太落伍了
Listen to that music.
听这音乐啊
Oh, yeah. Super old school.
噢 是的 落伍到爆
Like, middle school.
像我们中学那时候的音乐
Yep, just about right... right around there.
是啊 就差不多那...那时候
Hey, I remember when this game came out, man,
嘿 伙计 我记得这个游戏出来的时候
I didn't even skate or anything.
我都还没有开始玩滑板或者其它啥的
I used to skateboard when I was a kid.
我小时候经常玩滑板
I was pretty decent too.
我玩的相当好
Oh, yeah? I love that.
噢 是吗? 我喜欢这个
Just picture you in, like, tube socks
脑补一下 直筒短袜
and checkered Vans.
格仔客货车
And pigtails like "Punky Brewster".
还有小辫子 就像 "庞姬布鲁斯特"
Like what?
像什么?
Uh, like... like a funky rooster.
呃 像... 像一只胖鸡不可一世
You're so baked.
你太调皮了
Uh! Come on!
啊! 给点力成么!
You suck. Hey, Liza's turn.
你衰爆了 嘿 轮到莉萨了
Oh, no, no, it's okay. I don't play video games.
噢 不 不 我不玩也行 我不打电玩的
What do you mean?
什么意思?
My parents didn't allow them.
父母不允许我玩这些
That's, like, child abuse.
这就像是虐待儿童啊
I mean, you've played something though, right?
我是说 那你肯定玩点啥 对吧?
Like, Mario Kart at a friend's house.
比如 在朋友家玩马里奥赛车
No, I haven't.
没 没有玩过
What about, like, Candy Crush?
那么糖果粉碎呢?
Sorry.
不好意思
So you're a video game virgin.
所以你就活脱脱一个电玩处♥女♥啊
Is that a big deal?
这很重要吗?
Not if you're Amish.
难道你是阿米什人
Look, okay, I don't want to be a bad influence,
好吧 我不想把你带坏
so I'm just gonna take your turn.
所以我来玩你的这把
You don't want to get started on this stuff.
反正你也不想开始玩这玩意
No, you're not.You should play.
不 不行 你应该玩一下
Take this. Here.
拿着这个 给
It's easy once you get a hang of it.
一旦你上手之后 就会发现这非常简单
Grab the controller.
抓住这个控制器
Firmly?
牢牢地么?
Yeah, firmly.
恩啊 牢牢地
This... this button right here
这个...这个按键在这里
makes you move forward and backward.
可以使你前进后退
I like moving forward and backward.
我喜欢前进后退
And what does this button on the tip do?
这个上面的按键是做什么的?
What if I touch
我要是只按那上面
just the tip?
会怎么样?
Yeah.
好吧
It's all yours, big guy.
都是你的了 大个子
What happened to the door?
这扇门怎么了?
Oh, we... we broke it wrestling.
噢 我们...我们格斗的时候弄坏了它
We're using it as a table.
我们现在把它当作桌子使
You should've totally been there.
你本来应该正好在那个位置
Next time.
下次吧
We can't. They're right there.
这次不行 他们都在那里
They're fine.
没事
They won't lift their heads from that game for hours.
在几个小时之内 他们都不会把脑袋从游戏上移开的
It's fine, it's fine.
没事的 没事的
All right, I think I'm gonna take a rain check.
好吧 我觉得我们应该修改日期
Or a door check.
或者修理这门
Or we could go check the shower.
或者我们可以去浴室里羞羞
Mm, you have mushrooms growing on the tub.
额 你的浴池里都长了蘑菇
It's okay.
好啦
I really do have a big day at work tomorrow.
我明天真的会很忙
Work is a four-letter word.
Work是个四字母词耶 (暗指f**k也是)
So is door.
door也是
Bye, boys.
拜 伙伴们
We need a new door.
我们需要换个新门了
Skinny cap,
低脂咖啡
low foam.
低发泡
And I got you both
而且我给你带了
bold control and high lift L'Oreal.
欧莱雅的无畏控和高提升头发定型喷雾
Oh, and Nina from publicity wants to know the exact name
噢 宣传部的妮娜的希望知道比约伯格在金笔奖中获得的
of the honor Bjornberg is receiving at the PEN Awards.
那个荣誉称号♥的具体名称
The Scandinavian Prize.
北欧奖
And does PEN stand for "Poets, Essayists, and Novelists,"
PEN是代表"诗人 散文家 和小说家"
or, "Playwrights, Essayists, and Novelist"?
还是 "剧作家 散文家 和小说家"?
She didn't ask that, did she?
她没有问这个问题吧?
Well, apparently there's some confusion on Wikipedia.
额 很显然维♥基♥百♥科♥里这部分讲的不是很清楚
Apparently, publicity is incapable
很显然宣传部没本事
of doing anything on their own.
独♥立♥完成任何事情
Well, I think it's just because
额 我觉得这只是因为
Nina just had eye surgery
妮娜刚刚做过眼部手术
and her cat has a urinary tract infection, so she...
她的猫得了泌尿感染 所以她...
Liza, this is the most important literary event of the season.
莉萨 这是这个季度文学界最重要的事件
Don't get sidetracked.
不要转移话题
I need you to triple-check everything,
我要你再三检查每一件事
especially social media.
特别是社交媒体
I have. All the live tweets you've approved are ready to go.
我检查过了 所有你批准的微博都已准备就绪
Did you check Empirical's table placement?
你检查过按照经验来的桌子摆放了吗?
We have two right near the stage.
我们在舞台旁有俩位置
Good, I want the heavy hitters to see that we have Bjornberg.
不错 就要让这些大人物都知道我们有比约伯格了
Just finished the final edit on Anton's speech,
我刚刚完成了安东演讲最后的编辑工作
and I emailed it to you.
已经发到你邮箱了
Is he nervous?
他紧张么?
Only about finding the perfect tux,
也就是找绝配晚礼服的时候挺紧张
so I'm going to help him now.
所以我现在要去帮帮他了
Black tie means black tie.
这可是正式场合
No color. This isn't the Grammys!
不要穿五彩斑斓的 这可不是格莱美!
Is transportation set?
车辆准备好了么?
Yes, and all the cars have umbrellas in case it rains.
嗯 所有车上都配备雨伞以防下雨
Good.
很好
I need you to make sure Bjornberg
我需要你去确认一下要有个
has a place to smoke after the red carpet,
比约伯格走完红地毯后能吸烟的地方
pick up my dress from the dry cleaners.
去干洗店把我的衣服拿过来
Oh, Bjornberg's wife is flying in to surprise him,
对了 比约伯格的妻子也将会坐飞机过来给他一个惊喜
so take the town car, escort her to the hotel,
准备一辆城镇牌照的汽车 护送她去酒店
and make sure she has everything she needs.
确保能提供她一切想要的东西
Bjornberg's wife is coming here?
比约伯格的妻子要来?
Yes, but, shh, it's a surprise.
是的 不过 嘘 这是个彩蛋哦
Kelsey, can you come and take a look at this?
凯尔西 你能来帮我看看这个么?
Yeah.
没问题
Wow.
哇哦
Wow.
哇哦
Is everything okay in there?
里面一切都好咩?
Uh, yeah.
呃 是的
We, um, are just checking the fit of the... of the pant.
我们 呃 只是在检查这条裤子...合不合适
Go, go, go.
快 快 快
Okay, okay, okay.
好 好 好
They're great. We'll take 'em.
衣服不错 就它们吧
Excellent.
完美
His wife is coming?
他妻子要来?
剧集 | 年轻一代(2015) | 导航列表