剧集 | 年轻一代(2015) | 导航列表
Yeah, it's just a writerly imagination.
嗯 只是作家的想象力而已
And is it true that older women really pee a little
而且老女人真的每次打喷嚏时
every time they sneeze?
都会流点尿?
Once you've shot a baby out...
一旦你生了小孩...
at least, that's what I hear.
至少 我是这么听说的
Well, I've got to tell you, Liza,
嗯哪 我必须得告诉你 莉萨
I've hired a lot of book doctors,
我请过一大堆书籍校改
you're good at it.
你真很上路
You really liked it?
你真的喜欢吗?
Yes.
是的
And that's why I gave it to Charles.
这也是为什么我给查尔斯看了
Seriously?
真的吗?
Yes.
真的
And you are seriously welcome.
而且真的不用谢哦
Liza.
莉萨
Oh, hi.
哦 你好
I just read your chapter.
我刚看了你改的那章
That's good.
挺好的
Your HR file says you're 26,
你人力资源的资料上说你26岁
but you write like a 40-year-old.
但你的文笔却是40岁的口吻
There's something you want to tell me?
你有什么要告诉我的吗?
Uh...
额...
No.
没有
Come see me in my office.
到我办公室来
Liza, all this time, I thought you were
莉萨 一直以来 我都觉得你
just another struggling assistant.
不过是又一个苦逼的助理
But you've had a secret all along, haven't you?
但你一直有所隐瞒 不是吗?
Well, um...
嗯 啊...
And now I think I know your secret.
现在我想我知道你的隐衷了
You're a writer.
你是个作家
Yeah. I'm a writer.
是 我是个作家
Just... I'm a writer.
就...我就只是个作家
Guilty. Throw the book at me.
真不好意思 把那书扔给我
Terrible pun. I apologize.
糟糕的双关 我道歉
Your chapter sample was so impressive.
你的样章真是让人过目难忘
Obviously, you're good enough to rewrite Megan Vernoff.
很明显 你绝对能胜任校改梅根 斐诺夫的书
Really?
真的吗?
Thank you.
谢谢你了
But book doctoring isn't really about writing.
但是书籍校改也不只是写作那么简单
It isn't?
不是那样吗?
No, it's more about egos
不是,更多的是关于自我
and that elusive thing that they call "chemistry."
和他们称作"化学"的模糊概念
Oh.
哦
Which I think you will excel at.
我想你应该精于此道
Oh, good.
啊 好的
You are an easy person to meet,
你是个让人很乐意遇见
to work with,
合作
to, um...
还有 嗯...
be with.
相处的人
At least, I think so.
至少我这样想的
Thank you.
谢谢
I will set up a meeting for you and Megan.
我会安排你和梅根见面的
If the two of you click,
如果你们一拍即合
the rewrite's yours.
校改就是你了
What were you doing in Charles' office?
你在查尔斯办公室里干嘛?
Uh.
呃
Honestly,
坦白说
I was throwing my hat in the ring
我正在争取
for that Megan Vernoff book doctoring gig
校改梅根 斐诺夫的书
as a side thing.
作为副业
I was very ambitious at your age too.
我在你这个年纪也野心勃勃过
But a word to the wise.
但听老人一句话
Climbing too quickly is dangerous.
爬太快很危险的
You might find you don't have the right equipment
在高空 你可能会发现自己没有
at altitude,
合适的工具
and your friends won't be there to help you.
而且你的朋友也不能在那帮你
Here's to your first professional writing assignment.
敬你的第一份专业写作任务
I've got to admit, I'm pretty excited.
我承认 我很激动
So what's it about?
所以这本书是关于什么?
It's about this woman
是关于一个女人
who's been sexually shut down
在性上得不到满足
'cause she's been in a dead marriage.
因为她的婚姻像一潭死水
And she has this kind of awakening.
然后她在性方面觉醒了
What awakens her?
什么让她觉醒了?
She has an affair with her son's karate teacher.
她和儿子的空手道老师有外遇
And how exactly does he awaken her?
那么他是如何让她觉醒的呢?
You want me to tell you? Yeah.
你想让我告诉你? 嗯
Okay.
好的
When he first kisses her,
当他第一次吻她时
he kisses her very, very softly.
他吻的如此轻柔
Not like it's a bore,
不像是在亲吻
more like she's a dessert,
更像是在品甜点
and he wants to savor every mouthful of her.
他想细细品尝每一口她的味道
Then what happens?
然后呢?
Then he lays her down on his bed
然后他把她放倒在床上
and tells her not to move.
让她不要动
She has to stay absolutely still
她不得不保持绝对的静止
while he kisses every centimeter of her body
当他亲吻她身体的每一寸肌肤时
from the top of her head to the tips of her toes.
从额头到足尖
Do they ever take a bath?
他们洗鸳鸯浴没?
They could.
他们可以的
I could write that passage.
我可以写上这么一段
What'd happen?
发生什么了?
Mm.
呃
Maybe she would look at his body
或许她在闪着微光的水中
in the glistening water,
看着他的胴体
and the water would be warm and slippery.
水温暖而又滑腻
And then maybe she would take his...
然后她会拿着他的...
Sorry, guys.
抱歉 伙计
I think I left my... yeah, here's my phone right here.
我想我落下...啊 我电♥话♥在这
Uh, hi, Liza.
呃 嗨 莉萨
Yeah, I found it. I didn't see anything.
好了 我找到了 我啥都没看见
I hate him.
我恨他
Simon, you're not riding your bike alone to Queens.
西蒙 你不能一个人骑车回皇后区
Do you hear me?
你听到我说的吗?
Why?
为什么?
Because you are 11 and
因为你才11岁而且
white enough to be thrown into a van.
你还是个被抓进货车能卖♥♥个好价钱的白人小子
This is end of story.
就这么说定了
I am hanging up.
我要挂了
I'm hanging up.
我要挂了
I'm Han...
我要挂..
Little shit.
小混♥蛋♥
Are you Liza?
你是莉萨?
Yes, Megan, hi. It's so nice to meet you.
是 梅根 你好 很高兴见到你
What'd you hate about my book?
你讨厌我的书哪里?
Oh, no. I didn't hate anything.
啊 不 我不讨厌任何一处
I just think there could be more of everything.
我只是认为有改进的空间
Like what? More what?
比如呢? 怎么改进?
Um, okay, for example,
呃 好的 比如说
when Mindy first has sex with Joey,
当明迪第一次和乔伊发♥生♥关♥系♥
"He bangs her hard in the dark closet behind the dojo."
在道场后面黑暗的衣橱里 他狠狠的操她
Mm-hmm, right.
恩 恩 对啊
Maybe that could be a little more romantic.
或许能多加点浪漫气息
Like, how?
怎么加?
Maybe they could actually see each other.
或许他们能看见彼此
Right.
对啊
Once you've had three kids,
一旦你有了三个孩子
your stomach's like a deflated basketball.
你的肚子就像个泄了气的篮球
So mm-mm.
所以 嗯-嗯
剧集 | 年轻一代(2015) | 导航列表