剧集 | 年轻一代(2015) | 导航列表
Looks like Bjornberg is up next.
看来比约伯格下一个上台咯
Anton, stop it.
安东 别这样
Your wife is right there.
你老婆就在旁边呢
Actually on a wrong train the entire is brilliant
事实上搭错列车风景别样好
No, it's... it's terrible.
不是 这一点儿也不好
Listen, this whole thing...
听着 这整件事...
I've loved our time together, okay,
我喜欢我们在一起的时光 好吧
but it needs to end.
但这必须结束了
I mean it.
我是认真的
This is how I feel when you say that.
你说这些话的时候 我就是这种感觉
What are you doing?
你这是在干嘛?
I will not agree to this.
我是不会同意这件事的
Stop. God, you're bleeding.
停下来 天哪 你在流血
And this year's PEN Scandinavian Prize
今年的北欧作家奖
goes to Anton Bjornberg.
得主是 安东 比约伯格
I refuse to lose you.
你别想从我身边离开
Okay, okay. You won't have to.
好吧好吧 我不离开你
Just go. Go.
快去吧
I don't think we've officially met.
我想我们还没有正式见过面
I'm Kelsey Peters. I'm Anton's editor.
我是凯尔西 彼得斯 我是安东的编辑
Oh. Nice to meet you, Kelsey.
喔 很高兴认识你 凯尔西
I'm the one sleeping with your husband.
我才是睡了你老公的那个人
Excuse me?
是么?
It's not Liza.
不是莉萨
I am the walrus.
我就是那个海象
Hello?
有人么?
Are they asleep?
他们睡着了吗?
Oh, yeah. Hours ago.
是啊 睡了几个小时了
How was it?
事情进行的怎么样?
Everything was great.
一切顺利
Except Kelsey Peters left rather abruptly.
只不过凯尔西 彼得斯很突然地离场了
Yeah, she texted me. She was sick.
是啊 她给我发短♥信♥了 她生病了
How did everything go here?
这边情况怎么样?
Oh, it was great.
挺好的
You didn't do the windows, did you?
你没有擦窗户 是不是?
Uh, no, that's "Monster go away" Spray.
呃 没有 那是 "妖怪走开" 喷雾
Can I offer you a drink?
我给你拿点饮料吧?
Sure. I'll have what you're having.
好的 你有什么就来什么好了
Uh...
呃...
Okay. Thank you.
好的 谢谢
The girls... they were just angels tonight.
这几个女孩...他们今晚真是小天使一样
I am glad to hear that.
很高兴听见你这么说
Please.
请坐
This divorce has been rough on them,
这场离婚对她们来说很难以接受
and they can act out.
能看出来
Well, you must be doing something right.
你一定是做了什么正确的事情
I don't know, their mother's in California,
我也不知道 她们的妈妈在加州
and the girls haven't seen her for months.
孩子们已经几个月没见她了
Yeah, Nicole told me. It's rough.
是啊 妮可跟我说过 很艰难
Yeah, it's a mess.
是啊 一切都乱套了
Mm, it's okay.
不过没事的
Messes make people interesting.
混乱让人变得有趣
They do?
真的?
Yes. The messier, the better.
是啊 越混乱 越优秀
Name any great artist.
说个艺术家的例子吧
Uh, Beethoven.
呃 贝多芬
Alcoholic father.
酗酒的父亲
Kurt Vonnegut.
库尔特 冯内古特
Searching. Okay, keep going.
我得查一下 继续继续
Jonathan Franzen.
乔纳森 弗兰岑
Oh, messy divorce.
混乱的离婚
Woody Allen.
伍迪 艾伦
Please.
拜托
Vonnegut... mom committed suicide. Boom.
冯内古特...母亲自杀
So now we're taking pleasure in other peoples' misery?
所以我们是在取笑别人的痛苦吗?
No, we're taking solace in other peoples' misery,
不 我们是在从别人的痛苦中获得安慰
and we should do it frequently in order to maintain our sanity.
而且为了我们的心理健康 我们得经常这么干
You sure you're 26?
你真的是26岁吗?
Oh, a friend's walking me home.
喔 有个朋友过来送我回家
Oh, I was gonna call you a car, but that's good.
我刚想给你叫辆车呢 那样就更好了
So I'll... I'll see you at the office?
那么我就...我们就在办公室见了
Yeah.
好的
Maybe you can babysit again.
也许你可以再来做一次保姆
Yeah, just let me know.
好啊 到时候叫我就行
Yeah, you don't want me to keep you here
好的 楼下有个年轻人在等你
when you have a young man waiting.
你不会想我把你留在这里的
Well, how do you know it's a young man?
那个 你怎么知道等我的是个年轻人呢?
Isn't it?
难道不是?
Uh, yeah, it is.
呃 是啊 是的
Okay. Sorry. Good night.
好吧 不好意思 晚安了
Good night.
晚安
Wait.
等下
I, uh,
我 呃
forgot to, uh, pay you.
忘了 呃 付你钱了
Thank you.
谢谢你
Thank you.
谢谢你
I'll see you at work.
工作室见
You got it.
没问题
Good night.
晚安
You didn't have to come get me.
你没必要非得来接我的
Hi.
嗨
But then I would've had to wait so long to give you this.
如果不来我就得等上好久才能给你这个
What?
什么?
What?
什么?
Come on.
跟我来
You said you were badass, right?
你说过你是个混世魔女 是不?
Yeah, when I was 17.
是啊 我17岁的时候
Well, that wasn't that long ago.
好吧 那也没多久嘛
Uh, yeah, it is.
呃 是的
Come on.
过来
Let's give it a go.
滑起来
Seriously? Yeah.
真的吗? 真的啊
Ready? Yes.
准备好了? 好了
Okay.
好的
剧集 | 年轻一代(2015) | 导航列表