剧集 | 年轻一代(2015) | 导航列表
Okay, bye. It's just you're so pretty.
嗯 拜拜 你真是太好了
Just don't let anything...
就是不要让一些事情……
I'm gonna stop talking. Okay. Who's got my keys?
我得住嘴了 好吧 谁拿了我的钥匙
Hey, how'd it go last night?
嗨 昨晚进行的怎么样?
It was weird, but look.
怪怪的 但是你看
Some of the women from book club
有些读书俱乐部的女性
posted great reviews of The Scarf on Goodreads.
在豆瓣上给 围巾 放了些不错的书评
Oh, my God. They all loved it.
哦 天哪 他们都喜欢它耶
I know, and now all these other people on the site
我知道了 现在网站上的其他人
are wondering how they can find it.
也都在想着他们怎样能弄到这本书
Well, that's a start.
是啊 但那只是个开头
What are you doing now?
那你现在在做什么呢?
I'm telling them to contact Empirical Press
我在告诉他们去联♥系♥经验出版社
and demand that we publish the book.
并要求我们出版这本书
Hey, what do those housewives do at book club, anyway?
对了 那些家庭主妇在读书俱乐部都做些什么呢?
People got drunk, talked about guys.
大家一起喝酒 谈论男人
One woman kissed me inappropriately on the mouth.
一个女人居然不得体地吻了我的嘴唇
Oh.
天哪
So not that different than when we all hang out.
所以跟我们出去嗨也没那么大区别嘛
Better wine, bigger living rooms.
也就是酒好一些 房♥子大一些
What are you doing here?
你在这儿做什么?
Hey.
嗨
Well, I figured, if I came here,
嗯 我想着 如果我来了这里
you know, got a little beat up again,
你知道 再被揍几次
maybe you'd feel sorry for me
那样你可能会觉得有愧于我
and walk me home,
然后送我回家
maybe even put your arm around me.
你可能会用手臂搂着我
And then along the way, I'd say something charming,
一起走在路上 我会说一些好听的话
and maybe you'd forgive me.
可能你就会原谅我了
It's kind of a stupid plan,
这计划太蠢了
but sometimes, I'm kind of stupid.
可是有时候我也真是有些蠢
Oh, did-- did you realize
嗯 那 那你是不是发现
that we have something in common?
我们有一些共同点呢?
That is not what I meant.
那不是我想说的
I don't think you're stupid.
我不觉得你笨啊
Okay.
好吧
Why is it such a big deal to you that I don't read?
那为什么我不读书这事对你来说这么重要呢?
Honestly, I think I was just looking for a problem.
老实说 我认为我之前在找茬
I just don't want to be blindsided by one down the road.
我只是不想在路上又毫无防备地被人打倒
I feel like I can't trust how happy I am.
我真的无法相信我现在是多么的开心
Wow.
是吗
Okay.
好吧
Do you know what--
那你知道
what my takeaway is from hearing all that?
听到那些我的反应是什么吗?
That I'm prone to emotional sabotage
我可能会伤害感情
and have some past relationship baggage?
然后会生出一些过去的情感纠葛?
No.
不对
It's that I'm emotionally way smarter than you.
我的情商比你高
And better at dodgeball.
躲避球玩得比你好
So much better at dodgeball.
玩得比你好太多了
Good thing you're so cute, you know that?
可是你知道吗? 我很高兴你是这么的可爱
Just coast on them good looks.
就让一切都恢复原貌吧
So you forgive me?
那么你原谅我啦?
No. No.
不 没有
Not so fast.
还没有那么快呢
There's a pop quiz later...
待会会有一次突击测试……
clothing optional.
衣服可穿可不♥穿♥
Okay.
好吧
Okay, come on.
好吧 快点
What's up, Jen?
什么事啊 珍?
I love this area.
我很喜欢这儿
It's my favorite neighborhood.
它是我最好的邻居
What's it called?
那它叫什么呢?
Dumbo.
敦博
It's beautiful.
漂亮
剧集 | 年轻一代(2015) | 导航列表