剧集 | 年轻一代(2015) | 导航列表
This is the last time
这是我最后一次
I spend good money on a new mattress.
花大价钱就买♥♥个床垫
They weren't even in the apartment,
那些虫子甚至都不在公♥寓♥里面
just the building.
只是在楼层的墙壁里
Are you sure that you..
你确定你..
We shared a wall with bedbugs!
我们与臭虫共享一墙啊喂!
By the time you know you have them, it's too late.
以至于当你发现你身边有这小东西的时候 就太晚了
Did you hear about that guy?
你听说那个家伙了没?
He started with all the itching, and then he got an infection--
他刚开始是发痒 然后就感染了
Right, and then he had his hand cut off.
对 然后他就把他的手给切了
You heard that story?
你也听过这件事么?
Yes, but it's an urban myth.
嗯 那就是个都市传奇
But I agree. I agree.
但是我赞同 我赞同
Don't take any chances.
千万别冒险
The exterminator comes in one hour.
灭虫的工作人员一个小时内到
I am going to stay at my cousin's in Riverdale.
我要去我河谷的表妹那儿待会儿
When she steals her kids' Ritalin,
她之前偷吃了她孩子的利他林(兴奋药)
she's really fun.
她特搞笑
So I'll see you kids in two days.
那么咱们两天后见喽
Good luck.
祝你好运
Ugh!
呃!
Oh, you're looking at me like I have cooties.
噢 你看我的感觉就像我身上有虱子一样
You don't, do you?
你没有 是吧?
No, the bedbugs were most definitely
当然 我灰常确定臭虫
not in our apartment.
不在咱们公♥寓♥
I am completely bedbug free.
我完全木有虫虫哦~
Well, we'll see about that.
嗯 那可不一定哦
I'm gonna have to do a thorough physical examination.
我要去做个全面的身体♥检♥查
Are you sure your roommates won't mind if I stay?
你确定你室友不介意我留宿么?
No, of course not. They love you.
当然不介意 他们很喜欢你
But you should probably take a really hot shower
但是你真该冲个热水澡
and shave off all your body hair before you come over.
然后剃好毛再过来
All of it.
全部剃光光哦
You wish.
想得美
I'm serious. Come on, dude.
我是认真的 跟上 哥们
How did this happen?
怎么会这样?
Joanne from my book clu--uh, the--
乔安妮从我读书俱乐..俱乐部..呃 那个..
I mean, that suburban book club
我是说 那个郊区读书俱乐部
must have started a campaign.
肯定开始竞争了
There's, like, over 100 of these.
这里 大概有 100多条围巾
Liza, do you realize what you've done?
莉萨 你意识到你做了什么了吗?
This is real.
这可是玩真的啊
We have to tell Charles.
我们得去告诉查尔斯
So I need those PPBs on my desk
所以我需要那些计划,方案制定和预算材料能在
by the end of the week.
这周末前放在我桌子上
That's all I have. Any other business?
我就说这么多 还有其他事儿么?
As a matter of fact, our very own Liza Miller
事实上 我们部的莉萨 米勒
found a book in the slush pile,
在废稿堆里找到一本书
and it's suddenly getting a lot of attention.
然后突然间得到了广泛的关注
Really?
真的么
How's that?
那是什么情况?
Well...
嗯...
this book is incredible.
那本书太不可思议了
It's an epic, multigenerational tale
是关于一个南方家庭
of this Southern family.
史诗般的 跨好几代的故事
I had an inkling it might play well
我有预感 它可能会在
in the suburban book club crowd,
郊区读书俱乐部里走红
so I sent it to one.
所以我把它交给一个人
After we agreed upon that strategy.
那是在我们赞同了她的策略之后
E-exactly.
是..似的
I feel it's always good to keep a finger
我觉得掌握郊区动态
on the suburban pulse.
总是一件好事
Yes, she does.
是的 她是这么觉得的
Anyway,
不管怎么说
as it turns out, they loved it.
事实证明 他们喜欢那本书
They raved about it on Goodreads,
他们在好读网大肆宣扬它
and then other suburban book clubs started to read it,
然后其他郊区读书俱乐部的人也开始读这本书了
and now there's actually a campaign
然后其实现在他们都想我们出版这本书
to get us to publish it.
展开竞争了都
The book is called The Scarf,
这本书叫 围巾
and people have been sending in their scarves
大家一直给我们寄围巾
all morning.
寄一早上了
I, uh--I'm impressed.
我 呃..我挺佩服你们啊
Get me a copy.
跟我份文本
I'll read it tonight.
我今晚读读
And we will talk in the morning.
然后明早我们再谈谈这本书
Nice job, Liza.
干的漂亮 莉萨
And me.
我♥干♥的也不错
Since when do you read books from the slush pile?
你从什么时候开始在废稿堆里找书了?
Um, I told you I was.
呃 我告诉过你了
I thought you were joking.
我以为你是在开玩笑
And what on Earth made you think
还有你凭什么觉得
it was appropriate to go to Charles directly?
直接告诉查尔斯很合适了?
You girls in your 20s have absolutely no boundaries.
你们二十几岁的女孩儿们简直是无法无天
I'm sorry.
抱歉
"I'm sorry" Doesn't fix anything.
"抱歉" 解决不了任何问题
Get me a copy ASAP.
给我份文本 尽快
And clean up those damn scarves.
还有打扫干净那些该死的围巾
Cubicle looks like a Stevie Nicks estate sale.
那小隔间简直堆的就像史蒂薇·尼克斯(美国女歌♥手)的资产拍卖♥♥会
Well, that can't be good.
哎 这可不是什么好事啊
No, no, no, no.
不 不 不 不
We are not gonna let her kill this buzz.
我们不能让她坏了这件好事
We're gonna go out and celebrate tonight.
咱今晚出去庆祝吧
Thad and I will take Josh and you out to dinner.
我和萨德带你跟约什一起去吃晚饭
Oh, no, no, you don't have to do that.
噢 不 不 你没必要这么做
Yeah, we do.
不 有必要
It's about time we have a proper double date anyway.
也是时候我们来个双重约会了
A toast to my friend and mentee
为我的朋友和学员莉萨 米勒
Liza Miller.
干杯
Mentee? Yeah, that's not a word.
学员? 呃 那可不是个词
Absolutely not a word.
绝对不是个词
To a long and successful editorial career.
为漫长而成功的编辑生涯干杯
You know what?
你们知道嘛
It's only a matter of time
她跟我一起管理经验出版社
before she and I are running Empirical together.
只是时间问题
Oh, guys, look!
噢 大伙 看呐!
The placemats list the relationship compatibility
这餐具垫列出了中国十二生♥肖♥
of all the signs on the Chinese zodiac.
的相容性关系
Uh-oh.
呃 噢
Let's see if we're compatible, huh?
咱来试试咱们是不是相容的 哈?
I am the Year of the Horse.
我是马年的
Yeah, that's what I heard.
嗯 我也是这么听说的
And you're the Year of the Dragon.
你是龙年的
Oh, no, it's not a good match.
噢 不 不是很相容呢
No, no, no, we are a good match.
不 不 不 我们很配哎
I'm the Year of the Ti...
我是虎...
phoid scare of 1988, which also
有惊无险的1988年
happens to be the Year of the Dragon.
这一年恰好是龙年
So yup.
所以是的
Oh, wow, look. Yup, it's true.
哇 看 是的 就是这样
We're horrible, terrible.
我们的组合很糟糕 糟透了
Oh, we're the worst match. Oh, wow.
我们是最不般配的一对 哇
What you gonna do?
你们打算怎么做
I don't care about what this placemat says.
我不在乎这张餐具垫上是怎么写的
I've always had a thing for dragons.
我一直对龙有好感
By the way, just for the record,
顺便说一句 这上面说
the snake really goes with the rabbit.
蛇与兔非常般配
Hey, just like that thing you keep by your bed.
就像你枕边放着的东西一样
What? You were talking about his dong.
怎么? 你都说了他的那活儿
Why can't I talk about your vibrator?
我为什么不能说你的振动棒?
剧集 | 年轻一代(2015) | 导航列表