剧集 | 年轻一代(2015) | 导航列表
Oh. Well...
哦 这样啊...
I see.
我知道了
And now you're ready for some real life.
如今你准备好投入真实的生活了
I'm ready for a job.
我准备好工作了
Yes, well, I'm sorry to say there's not a lot here
是 我很抱歉的是这里没有太多
that suggests a work ethic.
需要你积极的工作态度的地方
Uh... Dartmouth.
额... 我达特茅斯毕业的
Every young person who applies for this job
每一个来这里申请工作的年轻人
is an Ivy league English major.
都是常春藤名校英语专业的学生
Can you answer phones for eight hours at a stretch
你能每天在这里接8小时电♥话♥
without texting your friends?
中间不开小差发短♥信♥给你朋友吗?
Can you make strong coffee, never wear perfume,
你能泡好浓咖啡 从不喷香水
and not annoy me?
并且不让我烦躁吗?
Okay, could you give me some guidelines?
可以 你能给我些指导意见吗?
I mean, regarding what constitutes annoying behavior?
我是说 什么样的才算是讨人烦的行为?
That's an annoying question. Noted.
这就是个招人烦的问题 知道了
I'm not here to give you guidelines
我不是来给你什么指导意见的
or hold your hand or, God forbid, ever read
或者握着你的手 或者 老天啊
that novel you've been working on since college.
再也别读你那本从上大学开始就在写的小说
I understand.
我明白
I'm a very hard worker.
我是非常肯干的人
I will figure out how to make your life easier
我会弄明白怎样把你的生活打理的井井有条
and how never to annoy you.
怎么样不让你生气
Tell me, Leslie,
告诉我 莱斯利
what would you say makes you...
是什么让你觉得自己很...
special?
特别?
I'm a grown-up.
我是个成年人了
I don't think I'm special.
我不觉得自己特别
Yes. Yes.
太棒了 太棒了
Hey, it's Maggie. Leave a message.
嘿 我是玛吉 请留言
Maggie, you won't believe this.
玛姬 你不会相信的
I got the job.
我得到那份工作了
I am working for Diana Trout, head of marketing.
我给戴安娜 特劳特工作 行业的老大
26.
26岁
Congrats. Oh.
恭喜你 噢
Thanks.
谢谢
Or maybe I should say, my condolences.
或者我应该说 哀悼你
Excuse me? Oh. Sorry.
什么? 噢 不好意思
I'm Kelsey Peters.
我是凯尔西 彼得斯
I'm an editor here,
是这里的编辑
and I saw you meeting with Diana Trout.
我看见你去见戴安娜 特劳特了
Liza Miller.
我是莉萨 米勒
And I'm sure she's no picnic,
我也知道她可不是省油的灯
but I'm just really happy to have a job.
但还是很高兴我得到了这份工作
Of course.
当然了
I didn't mean to shit in your cheerios.
我不是有意在你高兴的时候泼冷水的
Okay. It's a pretty cool company.
嗯.. 这真的是一个很棒的公♥司♥
I started working here right out of college
我从大学毕业以后就在这工作了
as an assistant,
做助理
and I just made junior editor six months ago.
就在六个月前我刚刚晋升为初级编辑
Wow. Yeah.
哇喔 是啊
So basically I was you two years ago.
所以说 基本上你就是两年前的我
If you say so.
你可以这么说
So what's the problem with Diana Trout?
所以戴安娜 特劳特是怎么回事?
The problem with Trout Pout
特劳特的问题就是
is that she's 43 and divorced.
已经43了 而且还离了婚
Wow. Tragic.
哇喔 真悲剧
She sees girls like us come in here
她看到这我们这些带着
with our fresh ovaries and our faces plumped
年轻卵巢和因为自然弹力圆润的脸蛋
with natural elasticity
的姑娘来到这里
and she just wants to destroy us.
她就想毁了我们
Well, thanks for the warning.
好吧 谢谢你的警告
No problem. It's called paying it forward.
没事 这叫做提前投资
As Taylor Swift said, there is a special place in hell
就像霉霉说的 地狱里总有一个特别的位置
for women who don't help other women.
给那些不帮助其他女人的女人
I've got your back, girl.
我支持你 姑娘
Thanks.
谢谢了
Girl.
姑娘
I need you to set up a Twitter account for Jane Austen
我要你去为简 奥斯汀注册个推
and start writing her tweets.
然后发有关她的推
Jane Austen? Dead Jane Austen?
简 奥斯汀? 死了的那个简 奥斯汀?
Yes, we're releasing Pride and Prejudice
是的 我们正在发行 傲慢与偏见的
as an ebook.
电子书
We need to make some noise in the twitterverse.
我们需要在推特上造造势
Yo me tweet? As Jane.
你想让我发推? 以简的身份
Are you deaf? Is that how you got into Dartmouth?
你是聋吗? 这就是你在达特茅斯学到的?
No, of course not.
不 当然不是
Put it on Facebook and Match.com.
发到脸书 再创建个主页
And ChristianMingle.
还有基♥督♥徒交♥友♥网♥
Not hot enough!
咖啡不够热!
Hey, lady. How's the first day going?
嘿 姑娘 第一天如何呀?
Oh, it's going great. Really great.
噢 很不错 真的不错
Hanging in. Good.
挺好 继续努力
You want to come join some friends after work
下班以后你想和几个朋友去玩
for Krav Maga?
近身格斗么?
Sure. That sounds fun.
当然了 听起来很有趣
Refresh my memory. Is that a bird or cocktail?
我想想 那是打羽毛球还是鸡尾酒来着?
You're funny.
你真搞笑
Oh, my God, you totally kicked ass in there.
我的天 你刚才真是太厉害了
More like I got my ass kicked.
我怎么觉得是我太弱了
Liza, this is Lauren.
莉萨 这是劳伦
She's a publicist at Hector and Dorf.
她在赫克托多夫联合公♥司♥做国际法专家
Hey, oh, I'm so sorry.
嘿 噢 不好意思
I think I accidentally punched you in the tit.
我好想不下心一拳打你胸上了
Oh, it's all good. Hey, come have a drink.
噢 没事 嘿 一起喝一杯吧
I want you to meet Thad.
我想让你见见萨德
Who's Thad? He's my boyfriend.
萨德是谁? 是我男朋友
He's a hedge fund guy,
他是做对冲基金的
but don't hold that against him.
但不要用这个讽刺他
He's really great. Cool.
他很不错 好的
Oh, my God.
啊 我的天
What? What?
怎么了? 怎么了?
That bush.
你的阴毛
Wow.
哇喔
Oh, it looks like my mother's vagina.
噢 看起来和我妈妈的一样
Don't you wax?
你不修剪吗?
I, uh... I just came back from three years in India.
我 呃...我在印度待了三年 刚刚回来
Hey, can I put the bush up on instagram
嘿 我能把你的阴毛放到ins上吗?
for Hector and Dorf?
给赫克托多夫联合公♥司♥的员工们看看?
They're always looking for inspiration.
他们一直在找灵感
No, you may not.
不行 不可以
And for your information,I call it a Wisconsin.
而且你的消息 我把它叫做威斯康星
So what year did you say you graduated Dartmouth?
那么 你是哪年从达特茅斯毕业的?
Oh, that must have been, God...
噢 那已经是 老天...
'08.
08年的事情了
Oh, so you must know Craig Fowler.
噢 那你一定知道克雷格 福勒
Oh, yeah. Everybody knows Fowler.
噢是的 人人都知道福勒
Fowler loved the ladies.
福勒喜欢女孩子
Fowler is gay.
福勒是个同性恋
Right.
噢 对
He loved the ladies as friends,
他喜欢和女孩子做朋友
and he loved the dudes for the hot sex.
他爱的是那些身材火♥辣♥的哥们
Babe, I'm empty here.
宝贝 我杯空了
Oh, sorry. I'll be right back.
噢 不好意思 我一会儿就回来
Yeah, he works at our firm,
是啊 他在我们这工作
but I think he was '06,
但我觉得他是06届的
but I bet you guys know a ton of people in common.
但是我猜你们认识很多共同的朋友
No, I didn't have much of a social life.
应该不会 我当时不怎么社交
I participated in a lot of sit-ins,
我参加了不少静♥坐♥抗♥议♥
so I got arrested, like, every weekend.
所以 几乎每个周末 我都得去警局走一圈
剧集 | 年轻一代(2015) | 导航列表