剧集 | 年轻一代(2015) | 导航列表
a lot of people who didn't get a great education
很多没受到高等教育的人
can self-educate with books.
可以通过书籍自学
Wait, so is this-- is this whole
等等 所以这个---我不看书这事
me not reading, like, actually a problem for you?
对你来说还真成了个问题了?
No, it's just books and reading are my life.
不 只是书和阅读就是我的生活
I--I work in publishing.
我-我在出版业工作嘛
Yeah, and I'm a visual person.
对 我还是个视觉系的人呢
I get turned on by what I feel
让我感到兴奋的
and what I see,
是我感觉到的和我看到
not by just some words.
而不是文字
Of course. That's right--tattoos.
当然了 可不是吗--纹身
Tattoos. Tattoos.
纹身 纹身
Is that all that you think that I'm about, though?
这就是你认为的我的全部?
Of course not.
当然不是
That's good.
那就好
You know what? I--I'm actually--
你知道吗? 我--我实际上--
I'm just gonna tell you some things about me
我要告诉你点我的事情
because I'm not really sure you've been paying attention.
但我不确定你注意到了没有
So I am the type of guy that likes to play bad music
所以我就是那种在酒吧角落和朋友
with his buddies at the bar around the corner.
演奏垃圾音乐的人
I'm someone who actually enjoys listening to the J train
我很喜欢听J Train的音乐
as it's rattling outside my window
在我的窗外轰响
because I know that it's filled
因为我知道歌♥声中充满着
with all kinds of wonderful people
各种各样很棒的人
that are just living their lives.
各自过着他们的生活
I like smoggy sunsets,
我喜欢烟雾缭绕的日落
I like smoking pot,
我喜欢抽大♥麻♥
and I would much rather experience the world
并且我更喜欢去亲身体验这个世界
than read about it in some book.
而不是通过什么书本
Of course. I know that.
当然 我懂
Do you?
真的?
'Cause I--'cause I'm not really sure that you do.
因为--因为我不确定你真的懂
Hey.
嘿
Come on.
拜托
All right.
好吧
You know what? Maybe, uh...
你知道吗?或许 呃...
Maybe I don't really know that much about you, either.
或许我也真的不太了解你
Hey.
嘿
Is there a liquor store in the area that gift-wraps?
这附近有提供礼品包装的酒水商店吗?
I need a really good bottle of tequila
我需要瓶上好的龙舌兰酒
that can make a guy blind drunk
能让个男人猛灌
and forget everything I said to him last night.
然后忘了我昨晚对他说过的每句话
Uh-oh. What happened?
哦 噢 怎么了?
Ugh, I let Josh see the real me,
呃 我让约什看到我真实的一面
the self-sabotaging, 40-year-old New Jersey housewife
那个破罐破摔没法抓住任何美好事物的
who couldn't just let a good thing stay that way.
40岁新泽西怨妇
Wait, you told him you're 40?
等等 你告诉他你40了?
No, but I behaved that way--
不 但我是那么表现的--
critical, judgmental-- like I have any right.
挑剔 对人品头论足的--好像我有这个权力似的
And, Maggie, he is so wonderful.
并且 玛吉 他真的很棒
He's heartfelt and deep,
他真挚又深沉
and I just screwed it all up.
而我全搞砸了
It's like if I was really 26
如果我真的26
and I could start all over,
真的能重新来过的话
that is the man I'd be falling in love with.
这就是我会爱上的男人
Okay, well, he's so wonderful,
好的 很好 他真的很棒
and you're so wonderful, and--
并且你也很棒
Wait, did you just say love?
等等 你说爱上?
Only in the most speculative of terms.
按最理论上的说
Stop using the fancy words and tell me how you really feel.
别用那些花里胡哨的话了 告诉我你真实的感受
Okay, first of all, I know this is gonna end,
好吧 首先 我知道这一切都会结束
and it's gonna end badly.
并且结束的很糟糕
Well, if that's what you believe,
好吧 如果你就是这么想的
it's probably why you're trying to push him away.
这大概就是为什么你要把他撵走
You're right. I guess I was trying to do that.
你是对的 我想我试图在这么干
It sounds like you succeeded.
听起来你已经成功了
Spectacularly.
理论上的
Hi! Hey!
嗨 嗨
Hi. Nice to see you.
嗨 真高兴见到你
You too. Come in, come in. Hi!
我也是 请进 请进 嗨
Hey, stranger! Nice to see you.
嘿 陌生人! 很高兴见到你
You too. Hi.
我也是 嗨
Oh, my God. Does she hit you?
哦 上帝啊 她打你了?
What? No. Who?
什么?不 谁?
There was a rumor you went to Brooklyn
有传言称你去了布鲁克林
to be with that lesbian friend.
和那个女同朋友一起住
It wasn't me, but now I get
不是我说的 不过我终于知道
why the setup with Richard didn't work out,
为啥你和理查德的相亲不成了
which is fine; I'm cool.
真没什么 我能理解
Oh, I got this from a city sports league that I joined,
哦 我是在我参加的城市运动联盟的时候得到这个的
and I moved to Brooklyn because my friend,
我搬去布鲁克林去住
who happens to be gay,
是因为我那恰好是女同的朋友
is graciously letting me crash.
很慷慨的同意我同住
Whatever you say. It's none of our business.
你说什么都好 与我们无关
I watch Ellen every day.
我每天都看艾伦秀呢
Oh, all right. Who wants to go first?
啊 好了 谁先来?
Well, I printed a copy of mine out
好吧 我给自己打印了一份
and underlined some passages
在一些段落处我做了标记
I thought were particularly significant.
我觉得它们太重要了
Would that be a good place to start?
在这说好吗?
It's great, but, real quick, I'm just curious.
是不错 可是 插一句 我就是太好奇了
Who liked the book? Be honest.
老实说 谁喜欢这本书呢?
Oh, II loved it. Loved.
嗯 我 我之前很喜欢它 喜欢
Me too. It's so good.
我也是 它写得太棒了
It's Winter's Bone meets
它讲的是冰封的心
Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants.
遇见了牛仔裤的夏天
Meets The Alchemist.
遇见了炼金术士
I mean, the whole thing is a parable, right?
我是说 整件事可以说是一则寓言 对吗?
I agree with Michelle. Look.
我同意米歇尔的看法 你看这里
I even wrote, "Parable?" On the cover.
我甚至有在封皮上写 "寓言?"
What'd you think, Lori?
洛里 你觉得呢?
Oh, honestly, I haven't read a book since college.
嗯 说实话 大学后我再没读过书
I just come here for the cocktails.
我来这就是为了鸡尾酒
Sometimes she naps.
有时候还睡觉
Well, I think it's genius.
好吧 我觉得这太有才了
I tried to look up some of the author's other work,
我试着在网上去搜一些作者的其他作品
but I couldn't find anything online.
可我什么也没找到
That's because she's never been published.
那是因为她从来不发表
Oh, you're kidding. What do you mean?
哦 你在开玩笑吧 你在说什么?
She's never been-- how is that possible?
她从来没 怎么可能?
I know. It's hard to believe.
我懂 可那也太令人难以置信了
An editor friend of mine discovered her.
我的一个编辑朋友发现了她
This friend needs to get this published.
你这朋友得让她出版这本书
Yes, she does.
对 她这么做了
Thank you guys so much.
伙伴们 太谢谢你们了
So good to see you. Thank you.
能见到你真是太棒了 谢谢你
Drive safely. Bye. Okay.
开车小心 嗯 拜拜
Hey, hey, hey, hey, hey.
等等 等等 等等 等等 等等
Hey.
等一下
It was so good to see you!
能见到你真的很高兴
It was so good to see you too, Lori.
我也是的 洛里
You know, sometimes I fantasize about being...
你知道吗 有时候我会幻想我是一个...
in Brooklyn.
在布鲁克林
Okay. Okay. All right.
好吧 嗯 没事了
I got to go. Youyou got to go.
我得走了 嗯 你得走了
Yeah. Okay, so me too.
是的 嗯 我也得回去了
All right. Be safe.
好 注意安全
Good night. You too. Okay.
晚安 你也是 嗯
Thank you.
谢谢你
All right. Byebye.
没事 拜拜
剧集 | 年轻一代(2015) | 导航列表