剧集 | 年轻一代(2015) | 导航列表
To Kelsey's vibrator.
为凯尔西的振动棒干杯
To Kelsey's vibrator.
为她的振动棒干杯
Yay! Oh, come on, Kelsey.
耶 来吧 凯尔西
You got to give it up for that.
你应该为它干一杯
Okay, guys, night-night.
小伙伴们 晚安
Don't you let the bedbugs--
你不会让那些臭虫
Stop. Don't remind me.
打住 别提醒我了
Yo, thanks for coming to Brooklyn.
谢谢你们能来布鲁克林
Good night, you guys. See you next time.
晚安 小伙伴 下次见
Hey, can we not mention
嘿 能不能别跟我的室友
the whole bedbug thing to my roommates?
提起臭虫的事?
They may not know how to clean a toilet,
他们可能不知道要怎么清洗厕所
but they will freak out about those little suckers.
但是他们一定会因为那些小家伙抓狂的
Of course.
当然可以
Hey, did you get your bedroom door fixed yet?
嘿 你修好你们宿舍的门了吗?
Yes, I fixed it yesterday.
是的 我昨天把它修好了
Oh, thank god.
哦 谢天谢地
I was afraid I wasn't going to get any sleep.
我本来还在担心今晚不能睡了
You still may not get any sleep.
你现在可能还是没办法睡
Mm.
恩
Dude, no, no, no.
老兄 别别别
No, no, behind your back.
别别 在你身后
The guy with the machete. Come on, man!
后面有个家伙拿着砍刀 加油 兄弟
Oh! Ooh!
哦!
Wow. Jesus.
哇! 我的天哪!
Yo, what are you guys doing?
哟 你们在做什么呢?
Hey! Hey!
嘿! 嘿!
What's up, man?
近来如何 兄弟?
Good to see you. Good to see you.
很高兴见到你 很高兴见到你
What's up? It's good to see you, bro.
最近咋样 见到你真高兴 兄弟
Yeah, we got bored with Philly,
我们在费城待腻了
so we decided to drive up here the last minute and...
于是我们最终决定开车来这里 还…
Crash. Just crash.
撞车了 就磕了一下
Nice. That's great.
万幸 真好
Oh, and who do we have here?
哦! 这位是谁?
This is Liza.
这是莉萨
This is Jimmy Z. This is Ryan.
这是吉米 这是瑞安
They used to live in the neighborhood.
他们之前就住这儿附近
Nice to meet you, girl.
很高兴见到你
Yo, that's good.
这很好
So is this your new girlfriend?
所以这是你新交的女朋友吗?
Uh...
呃…
I--we're... hanging out?
我 我们 今天一起出去玩?
Right?
对吗?
Hanging out? Yeah.
出去玩? 对
Yeah, okay.
对 好吧
Uh, even though, according to the Chinese zodiac,
呃 尽管如此 依照中国的生♥肖♥
we're not even compatible.
我们根本玩不到一块儿
I know, right?
我知道的 对吧?
What you gonna do?
你准备怎么做?
I'm gonna--I'm gonna--
我要— 我要—
I'm just gonna--
我只是去—
Okay, there's a situation in that toilet.
好吧 厕所出状况了
Serious--seriously?
真的? 真的吗?
Come on, du-- whose is it?
拜托 老兄 谁搞的?
Gabe was there last.
加布最后一个出来
No, Roman went in after me.
不 罗曼在我之后进去过
I did not! What?
我没有! 什么鬼?
Okay, it was me.
好吧 是我
I tried flushing three times. It wouldn't go down.
我试着冲了三次 都没有冲掉
I'm not a toilet wizard!
我不是修厕所小能手!
You plunge, bro, all right?
你得用力按 兄弟 好吗?
You plunge.
你得用力按
I'm gonna go use
那我去
the restaurant bathroom downstairs.
楼下餐厅的洗手间解决
That is a great idea.
好主意
Oh, hey, hey, will you pick up
哦 嘿 嘿
a roll of toilet paper while you're down there?
你能从楼下带卷厕纸回来吗?
Yeah, and Imodium for my diarrhea, please.
对 还有请帮我带点止泻药
I'll do the best I can.
我尽量
I'm sorry. It's okay.
我很抱歉 没事
Yo, that--that wasn't that weird, right?
那 那并不是那么诡异 对吧?
The whole girlfriend thing?
整件关于女朋友的事?
No, that was totally weird, dude.
不 诡异极了 兄弟
Yeah, it was--
是的
You could not be more screwed, bro, yeah.
你表现得简直不能更糟糕 兄弟
Coffee.
给我杯咖啡
Oh, my god.
我的天啊
You look so tired.
你看起来不太好啊
Ugh. I know.
呃 我知道
Late night with Josh?
昨天晚上和约什在一起?
Not in a good way.
不过过程不太好
His friends drove up from Philly
他朋友从费城开车过来了
to vape weed and play videogames very loudly.
在他家抽大♥麻♥还很大声地打游戏
I don't know I'm gonna stay there another night.
我无法想象我还怎么呆下去
Stay with Lauren and me.
你可以呆在我和劳伦这
Really? Yeah.
真的? 当然
I'm sure it'll be all right.
我保证不会出任何问题
Oh, my god, that would be amazing.
我的天啊 那太好了
Thank you so much.
太谢谢你了
Liza.
莉萨
I took a look at The Scarf,
我看了一下 围巾 那本书
and I found it very readable.
我觉得它非常具有可读性
Really? Oh, I'm so glad.
真的 我真荣幸
Good eye.
好眼光
Kelsey, you have my permission
凯尔西 马上联♥系♥作者
to contact the author and make an offer.
给出我们报价
Excellent.
太赞了
So the question becomes,
那么问题来了
when did Lear's madness actually begin?
李尔王的疯狂行为具体是什么时候开始的?
Was it after the entrance of Edgar?
是埃德加入宫的时候吗?
Put your cell phones away,
把你们的手♥机♥收起来
or I will cut your thumbs off.
不然我就把你们的大拇指切掉
Hello?
你好?
Meredith?
梅雷迪斯吗?
Yes.
是我
This is Liza Miller. And Kelsey Peters.
我是莉萨·米勒 还有凯尔西 彼得斯
We're calling from Empirical Press,
我们是经验出版社的
and we have some very good news for you.
我们有一个好消息要告诉你
We have read your copy of The Scarf
我们读了你寄过来的
that you submitted,
围巾 的复本
and we would like to make you an offer.
我们想向你提出合作意向
If you pull another stunt like this, Cece,
茜茜 如果你再这种开玩笑
I will see you in hell.
我就送你去地狱
No, wait, this isn't Cece.
不 等一下 人家才不是茜茜
This really is Liza Miller from Empirical Press,
我真的是经验出版社的莉萨·米勒
and we really do want to publish your book.
我们真的想出版你的书
Seriously? Yes, seriously.
讲真? 是 讲真
We would love to meet with you in person.
我们想和你见面谈谈
How soon can you come in?
你最快什么时候能过来?
Uh...where are you?
呃...你在哪?
We're Midtown.
我们在市中心
Uh, I'm in Yonkers.
呃 我在扬克斯(纽约州东南部城市)
How about an hour?
一小时后怎么样?
That's great. See you then.
太好了 到时候见
Whoo!
哦吼!
Somebody wants to publish my novel.
我的书要出版啦
Roll that in your Shakespeare and smoke it.
你们都抱着手♥机♥跟莎士比亚玩蛋去吧
These stories were passed down in my family
这些故事是在我的家族中一代一代
from generation to generation.
流传下来的
剧集 | 年轻一代(2015) | 导航列表