剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表
-受用吗 -没
- Is it working? - No.
我要挂了
I should go.
你觉得明天早上的诺贝尔活动
What kind of snacks do you think I should serve
我该提供哪种零食呢
at my Nobel gathering?
在瑞典广播上公布 那瑞典肉丸怎么样
It's on Swedish radio. How about Swedish meatballs?
但是是在清晨5点呢
But it's at 5:00 A.M.
瑞典早餐肉丸吗
Swedish breakfast balls?
我可以提供各式早餐谷物
I could offer an assortment of breakfast cereal.
我妈禁止我碰里面含糖的早餐谷物
My mom doesn't let me have cereal with sugar in it.
或任何会让我开心的事物
Or anything that makes me happy.
康妮 你怎么来了
Connie. What are you doing here?
这个嘛
Well...
我接到了你同事林科雷特的电♥话♥
I got a call from your friend Linkletter,
然后... 我有点担心你
and, uh... I-I was a little worried about you.
他怎么说
What did he say?
他说你跟校园保安起了一点冲突
That you had some kind of scuffle with the campus security?
没有起冲突
No scuffle.
我就是用了学校的大型计算器
I was using the university's mainframe,
他们请我离开 就这样而已
and they asked me to leave. Simple as that.
所以没人追你吗
So nobody chased you?
我有点被吓到了 所以做了
I was startled, and so I did
任何人在那种时刻都会做出来的反应
what any normal person does under the circumstances:
爬出窗户 撒丫子狂奔
climb out a window and run like the dickens.
我们家什么时候有MTV台了
Since when do we get MTV?
我弄了有线电视
Since I got cable.
什么叫你弄了有线电视
What do you mean, you got cable?
我打给有线电视公♥司♥说
I called up the cable company and I said,
"我想装有线电视" 然后他们就派人来装啦
"Hello, I'd like cable," and they put in cable.
我才不要付这个钱
I'm not paying for that.
你放轻松吧 我付了
Keep your shirt on. I paid for it.
是吗
Is that so?
用我打工存下来的工资
Yeah, with money I saved from my job.
那行吧
Well, okay.
所以我们能看到那些电影频道了吗
So do we get any of those movie channels?
爸 我在听新闻说什么呢
Dad, I'm trying to watch the news.
什么事这么重要你让我得跑来
What's so important that I had to run over here?
来 我想给你看点东西
Come here. I want to show you something.
你看看
Look at this.
约翰做了这个
John did it.
老天
Oh, dear.
你这反应就对了
"Oh, dear" is right.
他是不是洗澡的时候
Was he in here taking a bath
突然想到了科学的东西
and just started thinking about science stuff?
看看右上角写了什么
Read the top right part.
"时间+热度+面包=烤面包"
"Time plus heat plus bread equals toast."
那可不是科学
That ain't science.
但那也没写错啊
Well, it's not wrong, either.
再看看这个
Look at this.
好吧 这是有点... 奇特
Yeah, well, that's... peculiar.
你知道了一定会很诧异
You'll be amazed to know that the Nobel Prize,
诺贝尔奖虽然是科学界最有名望的奖项
while being the most prestigious award in science,
但在这个国家却没有很多人庆祝它
is not generally celebrated in this country.
没有游♥行♥ 也没有烟火
No parades, no fireworks.
所以我才觉得办一场早餐庆祝会
Which is why I thought having a breakfast celebration
不只非常恰当 还是早就该发生的
was not only appropriate, but long overdue.
你可能注意到我选了麦圈
You may have noticed that I went with Cheerios,
相信我 这是我经过深思熟虑后
and believe me, it was a decision that I came to
才做出的决定
after careful consideration.
水果麦圈 巧克力泡芙
There were birds on the Froot Loops,
和玉米片盒子上都有鸟图案 所以它们出局了
Cocoa Puffs and Corn Flakes, so they were out.
别牌盒子上的小矮妖和小精灵都是魔法生物
And leprechauns and elves are magical creatures
选它们就是啪啪啪打科学界的脸
that would be a slap in the face to the scientific community.
总之 庆祝会从早上4点半开始
Anyway, the festivities begin at 4:30 A.M.
欢迎你来参加
You're most welcome to come.
也欢迎你来 厌世的打包男
As are you, unhappy bag boy.
这是什么鬼
What the hell is this?
电视机叫我输入密♥码♥
TV's asking me for some kind of code.
对 那是儿童锁
Yeah, that's the parental control lock.
-我怎么解锁 -你解不了
- So how do I take it off? - You don't.
这是我花自己的钱买♥♥的有线电视
This is my cable that I bought with my money.
你一定是在逗我
You got to be kidding me.
给你个建议 要不你去读个书吧
Here's an idea, how about you go read a book?
这事还没完 小子
Oh, this isn't over, little man.
绝对没完
Not by a long shot!
你知道我喜欢你哪一点吗 谢尔顿
You know what I like about you, Sheldon?
你非常聪明 但同时你又很蠢
You're incredibly smart, but you're also really dumb.
你为什么这么说
Why would you say that?
你觉得其他人会来这里跟你玩吗
You think people are gonna come here to hang out with you?
是的
Yes.
-来听科学的事 -没错
- To hear about science? - Yes.
-而且是听收音机 -没错
- On the radio? - Yes.
在早上五点
At 5:00 in the morning?
是啊
Yes.
那你还问我为什么说你蠢
And you're asking me why you're dumb?
我比你对我伙伴们的好奇心
Well, I happen to have a little more faith
多一点信心
in the curiosity of my fellows.
看见没 你听起来很聪明 但你还是蠢死了
See, you sound smart, but you're still dumb.
我猜你对瑞典根本一无所知
I bet you don't even know the first thing about Sweden.
这你就错了
Well, you're wrong,
那里是小肉丸的家乡
it's where those little meatballs come from.
布偶卡♥通♥里的厨师也是瑞典人 已经两件事了
And that chef on The Muppets. That's two things.
还有 瑞典在加拿大境内[错了] 三件事
Oh, and is in Canada. That's three.
喂
Hello?
你好 林科雷特博士
Hello, Dr. Linkletter.
我是康妮·塔克
This is Connie Tucker.
康妮 你打来我很高兴
Connie, how lovely to hear from you.
别撩了 我担心约翰
Stop. I'm worried about John.
他说好来我家吃晚饭的 但他一直没出现
He was supposed to be here for dinner and he never showed up.
这可不妙 他今天也有两节课没来上
That's not good. He also missed two of his classes today.
你知道他可能去哪儿了吗
Do you have any idea where he might be?
很难说 如果他又发作了
Hard to say. If he's having another episode,
在哪里都有可能
he could be anywhere.
等一下 "发作"是什么意思
Hold on, what do you mean "Episode"?
我还以为你知道 在过去
Oh, I thought you knew. In the past,
约翰曾在分不清现实与幻想中挣扎过
John has struggled with his grip on reality.
什么样的挣扎
What kind of struggle are we talking about?
严重到必须住院接受治疗
The kind where he's had to be hospitalized.
他从没跟我提过这个
Well, he never said anything about that to me.
我肯定不会编造这样的故事
Well, I certainly wouldn't fabricate such a story.
好吧 如果你有他消息 或看到他
Okay, look, I-if-if you hear from him or see him,
请你通知我
please let me know.
没问题 如果日后
Of course. Now, if down the road
你们俩分手了 我很愿意...
things don't work out with you two, I'd love to...
再见
Good-bye.
-这是给你的 -什么东西
- Here, this is for you. - What is it?
自己看 你还记得怎么认字吧
Read it. You do remember how to read, don't you?
账单 真的吗
A bill? Really?
食宿费 哥们
Room and board, buddy.
光食物费一个月就要50美元
$50 a month for food?
你吃那么多 我每周收你50块也不为过
The way you eat, I should've gone $50 a week.
洗衣费
Laundry services?
你可怜的老母亲还得碰你的恶心内♥裤♥呢
Your poor mother has to touch your underwear.
每月十块的"头图"费是什么
What's the $10 a month "Peema" Charge?
是"头秃"啦 你要交"头秃"税
Oh, P-I-M-A, that's a "Pain in My Ass" Tax.
我被你气得短命头秃
My way of getting compensated for you
这是补偿费
taking years off my life.
约翰
John?
约翰
John?
你的单车在这 约翰
Your bike's here. John?
约翰
John?
剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表