剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表
教职员不能介入学生竞选
the faculty doesn't get involved in student elections.
我明白
Oh, I understand.
你必须保持中立 会心眨眼
You have to remain neutral. Wink, wink.
什么是会心眨眼
I'm sorry, wink, wink?
你想要新的科学设备 我希望你如愿
You want new science equipment and I want that for you.
互相帮助达到双赢 会心眨眼
One hand washes the other. Wink, wink.
懂了 会心眨眼
Oh, sure, wink, wink.
现在你懂啦 会心眨眼
Now you're getting it. Wink, wink.
会心眨眼
Wink, wink.
会心眨眼
Wink, wink.
那孩子总是吓得我汗毛直立
That kid creeps me out.
我政♥治♥生涯的另一障碍就是演讲恐惧症
Another hurdle in my political career was glossophobia:
害怕公开♥发♥言
fear of public speaking.
众人皆知我会口干舌焦 满头大汗
I've been known to experience dry mouth, perspiration,
心悸 以及昏厥
heart palpitations, and fainting.
跟我遇到没绑狗绳的狗时
A similar response to what I experience
出现的症状差不多
around unleashed dogs.
你好 我是谢尔顿·库珀
Hello, this is Sheldon Cooper.
请叫杰夫牧师接电♥话♥
Can I please speak with Pastor Jeff?
等一下
Hold on.
谢尔顿 有什么能帮你的吗
Hey, Sheldon, what can I do for you?
我要在学校演讲
I need to give a speech at school,
但我害怕在公开场合发言
but I have a fear of public speaking.
而你每周日都会在教堂布道
Since you give a sermon every Sunday,
我希望你能给我些建议
I was hoping you'd have some words of advice.
我还真有建议能给你
As a matter of fact, I do.
当我看着台下一众教友 并感到紧张时
When I look down on my congregation and I feel nervous,
我就请求主透过我来发言
I just ask the Lord to speak through me.
像腹语师那样吗
Like a ventriloquist?
不完全是
Not exactly.
我认为更像是...
I think of it more as a...
像布偶一样吗
Like one of the Muppets?
不 也不是
No, not that either.
因为你的确长得挺像那只科密特青蛙
'Cause you do look a little like Kermit.
好了 祝你好运 谢尔顿
Uh, okay, good luck to you, Sheldon.
喂
Hello.
斯特吉斯博士 你能否给我些建议
Dr. Sturgis. Can you give me any advice
如何克服对公开演讲的恐惧
on how to overcome a fear of public speaking?
我年轻的时候
Ah, you know, when I was a young man
就很惧怕在众人面前发言
I had a terrible fear of speaking to an audience.
你怎么克服的
What did you do?
事实上 这毛病自己迎刃而解了
Actually, it kinda took care of itself.
有一天 我在跟同事
One day I was, uh, playing miniature golf
打小型高尔夫 结果被闪电劈到
with some colleagues and I got struck by lightning.
-天啊 -我没事
- Oh, dear. - No, it was fine.
等我醒来后 我发现自己能说会道
When I came to, I found myself with the gift of gab.
无论在很多人面前
Big crowds,
还是在几个人面前 我都能说个不停
small crowds, you couldn't shut me up.
我不明白那如何能帮到我
I don't see how that can benefit me.
除非下次你愿意让我在下雨前
Not unless you'd like me to take you miniature golfing
带你去打小型高尔夫 否则帮不了
next time there are clouds on the horizon.
-你还好吗 -不好
- Everything okay? - No.
我得在全体同学面前发表讲话
I have to give a speech in front of the entire assembly.
有点怯场吗
Oh. Got a little stage fright?
恐怕是的
Unfortunately so.
光是想到那个画面 我都紧张得快尿出来
Just thinking about it causes my bladder to misbehave.
我也有过这种时候
Yeah, I been there.
真的吗
You have?
是啊
Sure.
我刚开始当球队教练时
When I first started coaching,
每次跟球员们讲话都紧张不已
I was real nervous to talk to the team,
就是要在更衣室演讲鼓励大家时
you know, give a locker room speech.
然后有一天我忽然顿悟
Then, one day it dawned on me,
我不只是在跟橄榄球员说话
I'm not just talking to football players,
还是在跟青少年橄榄球员说话
I'm talking to teenage football players.
大部分人根本没在听我讲话
Most of them aren't listening to a word I'm saying.
这个观点挺有意思的
That's an interesting perspective.
我再告诉你件事
I'll tell you something else.
你没意识到自己有多勇敢
You don't give yourself enough credit for how brave you are.
-真的吗 -对
- I don't? - No.
谢尔顿 你是一个十岁的高中生
Sheldon, you are ten years old, going to high school.
所有同学都比你年长 比你高大
Everyone's older than you, everyone's bigger than you,
但你依然每天坚持上学
but you keep at it, day after day.
这非常勇敢
That's brave.
能做到这一点的孩子
Any kid who can do that could give a speech
哪怕要在联♥合♥国♥发言也没问题的
to the United Nations if he had to.
谢谢你 爸爸
Thanks, Dad.
我听到你刚才说的话了
I heard what you said in there.
-非常动人 -谢啦
- That was very beautiful. - Thanks.
我上周对我的球员说过类似的话
I gave a similar speech to my team last week.
我们那场比赛被打得落花流水
Boy, did we get our asses kicked.
我父亲的鼓励增强了我的信心
Emboldened by my father's pep talk,
我开始写演讲稿
I began working on my speech.
我渴望追寻历史上
I aspired to walk in the footsteps
最有名的演说家的足迹
of history's greatest orators:
苏格拉底 温斯顿·丘吉尔
Socrates, Winston Churchill,
当然还少不了质子教授
and, last but not least, Professor Proton.
我跟内尔的妹妹聊过了
Hey, I spoke to Nell's sister.
挖到些猛料
Found out some interesting stuff.
谢了 但我决定我不想沦落到跟她一样
Thanks, but I've decided I don't want to stoop to her level.
如果我不能凭借我的主张获胜
If I can't win on the quality of my ideas,
那我宁可虽败犹荣
then I'd rather lose with my head held high.
你这么想傻透了
That's really stupid,
不过以防你改变主意
but in case you change your mind...
刚才你们已经听过
All right, y'all have heard
干事候选人 财务部候选人
from your secretary candidates, your treasurer candidates,
以及副♥主♥席♥的发言
your vice presidents...
现在迎来重头戏
It's time for the big finale,
有请今晚的主角
the closing event, the headliners...
内尔·卡瓦诺和谢尔顿·库珀
Nell Cavanaugh and Sheldon Cooper.
其中一位将成为你们学生会主席
One of these two will be president of your class,
请认真听他们演讲 然后谨慎做出选择
so listen to what they've got to say and choose wisely,
尽管你们中大部分人都没有做出过明智决定
which will be a whole new experience for most of you.
记住 乱吼乱叫乱问的人要罚留堂
Remember, heckling will get you detention.
不服咬我啊
Bite me!
布莱恩·拉金 罚你留堂两天
Bryan Larkin, two days!
你想被罚一整个礼拜吗
You want to try for a week?
我就知道你不想
I didn't think so.
内尔 交给你了
Nell, floor is yours.
内尔
Nell!
内尔
Nell!
谢谢老师
Thank you, Ms. MacElroy,
彼得森校长 各位辛勤付出的老师
Principal Petersen, our hard-working teachers,
以及各位同学 大家好
and my fellow students.
我很荣幸 你们中有许多都是我的朋友
I'm blessed to call so many of you friends.
估计你们都已经很了解我了
Y'all probably know everything about me already.
主知道我是话唠
Lord knows I love to talk.
所以我不打算介绍自己
So instead of going on about myself,
而是说说我的竞争对手
I'd like to talk to you about my opponent.
谢尔顿·库珀最近
Sheldon Cooper has been lobbying
一直在为梅德福高中争取新的科学设备
for new science equipment here at Medford High,
那听起来非常棒 然而事实就是
and while that sounds wonderful, the truth is,
他认为我们学校把钱都浪费到橄榄球上了
he thinks our school wastes its money on football.
我们真的想要一个
Do we really want a class president
不在乎橄榄球的学生会主席吗
who doesn't care about football?
不
No!
作为一名梅德福高中拉拉队员 我无比自豪
I know I am proud to be a Medford High cheerleader,
我热爱橄榄球
and I love football!
但你们知道比起橄榄球
But you know the one thing
我更爱什么吗
I love more than football?
剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表