剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表
杰夫牧师
Pastor Jeff?
你在里面没事吧
Everything all right in there?
没事
Oh, yeah.
只是一直在祈祷 小睡和哭
I've just been praying, napping, crying.
我喜欢混搭进行
I like to mix it up.
你还好吗
Well, how's it going?
挺好的
Good, actually.
我内心有个感觉 我该回家了
I have this feeling inside that I should head home.
那你得尊重那个感觉 那可是上帝啊
Well, then you got to honor that feeling, that's God.
你说得对 你想一起来吗
You're right. You want to come with?
你要跟你妻子重修旧好
Do you really want me there
你真希望我在场吗
while you patch things up with your wife?
如果有其他人在 她比较不会朝我丢牛排刀
She's less likely to throw any steak knives if we have company.
如果你觉得有帮助 我想应该...
Um... if you think it'll help, I suppose...
太好了 我们走吧
Great, let's hit it.
你好 请问是尼尔森家吗
Hello, is this the Nelson residence?
太好了 我是谢尔顿·库珀
Oh, good. I'm Sheldon Cooper,
梅德福第一浸信会教堂的
the executive assistant secretary
执行助理秘书
at the First Baptist Church of Medford.
我在翻看我们的捐款记录
I'm looking through our donation records,
我发现你的捐款额变少了
and I've noticed that you've tapered off a bit.
是啦 你孩子的学费很贵
Well, yes, your children's education is expensive,
但维持教堂也很花钱
but so is running a church.
老天
Oh, boy!
我一定会转告牧师 再见
I'll be sure to tell the pastor. Goodbye.
这值得奖励我自己一口巧克力
That earned a sip of Yoo-hoo.
好了 下一个是谁
Okay. Who's next?
温蒂和比尔·麦肯锡
Wendy and Bill Mackenzie.
卖♥♥雪佛兰那家人吗
Of Mackenzie Chevrolet?
这就是我们常说的"大款"
Now those are what we call "Deep pockets."
这堆不叫 这堆双倍下注 这里分牌
Pat here, double the ten, and split the aces.
康妮
Connie...
我发现了一家老式冷饮店
I found an old-fashioned malt shop
我们可以在那里喝奶昔 听点唱机的音乐
where we can have milkshakes and listen to the jukebox,
我念高中时都没机会做这些
like I never did in high school.
很好 现在先别烦我 约翰
Yeah, great. Not now, John.
好吧 我只是希望我们能一起做些什么
Okay, well, I was just hoping we could do something together.
老天 约翰 我这边输得一塌糊涂了
For God's sake, John. I'm getting my ass kicked here!
对不起
I'm sorry.
费丽西娅 你是要气死我
Oh, Felicia, you're killing me.
再帮我换两块钱筹码
Chip me another deuce.
有人在吗
Hello?
赛琳娜
Selena?
大电视机 高级
Ooh. Big TV, fancy.
"爱你 赛琳娜"
"Con amor, Selena."
什么意思
Which means?
"人生苦短 嫁给一个废物太浪费了
"Life is too short to be married to a loser.
我要离开你了
"I'm leaving you.
爱你 赛琳娜"
Love, Selena."
"爱你 赛琳娜"
"Love, Selena"?
-这也太前后矛盾了吧 -是啊
- Well, that's kind of a mixed message. - Yeah.
我不能告诉你应该给多少
Oh, I couldn't tell you how much to give.
但我可以告诉你斯塔基一家
But I can tell you the Stuckeys stepped up
多给了一千美元
for a thousand dollars.
你捐的数额必须是你能接受的金额
Well, you need to give what's comfortable for you.
而且不用我说你也知道
And of course, I don't need to remind you,
这可以全额扣除税款
it's entirely tax deductible.
而且在下一顿煎饼早餐时
And at the next pancake breakfast,
你就可以扬眉吐气了
you can hold your head high.
谢谢 你非常慷慨
Thank you. That's very generous.
再见
Goodbye.
煎饼那一句搞定他了
The pancake line closed it.
我们死后一定会上天堂的
We are so going to heaven.
我不明白为什么上帝叫我回家
I don't understand why God would tell me to go home
只是要我发现我妻子离开我了
just to find out my wife left me.
祂是不需要我为祂辩护啦
Not that he needs me to defend him,
不过帮祂说句话 祂也没说她会在家里
but in God's defense, he didn't say she'd be there.
玛丽 我也不想这么说
Mary, I hate to say this,
但我想我是时候放下向前看了
but I think it's time for me to move on.
我以为从我青少年时期开始 我就受到感召
I thought even as a teenager, I'd been called
去为上帝传道 但那也许只是我的自尊作祟
to preach the word of God, but maybe that was just my ego.
也许我不是注定要做这份工作
Maybe I'm not meant to do this.
-别这么说 你是个优秀的牧师 -谢谢你
- Don't say that. You're a great preacher. - Thank you.
但毫无疑问 我需要踏上一条新道路
But it's clear. I need to trod a new path.
那你要做什么 踏上什么新道路
Well, what would you do? Trodding wise.
我不知道
I don't know.
也许跟其他人一起用双手劳动吧 去钻油平台
Maybe work with my hands amongst men, on an oil rig,
或是拖网渔船
or a fishing trawler.
我还会吹玻璃
I also know how to blow glass.
我在旧物交换可以赚笔小钱
I could turn a pretty penny at swap meets.
那些听起来都是靠谱的选项
Those all sound like solid options.
红灯 红灯
Oh, red light, red light!
糟了
Oh, phooey.
告诉你 乔迪
Tell you what, Jody.
不如你到楼上你♥爸♥的卧室里
Why don't you go upstairs to your daddy's bedroom,
看他钱包里有多少钱
and see how much is in his wallet?
别担心 奉献给上帝的就不算偷
Don't worry, it's not stealing if it's for God.
-你们在干嘛 -帮妈妈处理教会工作
- What are y'all up to? - Just helping Mom with some church work.
你俩真是贴心的乖孩子
Well, aren't you two great kids.
我们也这么认为
We like to think so.
真的吗 有这么多
Really? That much?
我想我需要向你道歉
I think I need to apologize.
-我知道 -我很抱歉
- I know you do. - I'm very sorry.
有时事情不如我意时
Sometimes when things aren't going my way,
我就会发脾气
I just get a little cranky.
-我能问你一个私人问题吗 -当然
- May I ask you a personal question? - Sure.
赌博给你造成问题了吗
Does your gambling constitute a problem?
今天没有 瞧
Not today. Bam!
走 我请你出去吃晚餐
Come on. Let me take you out to dinner.
别忘记你答应过谢尔顿
Don't forget that you promised Sheldon
如果你赢了 就会捐钱给教会
if you won, you'd donate to the church.
你又想看我发脾气吗
You want to see me get cranky again?
-不想 -我们去套上围裙吃龙虾吧
- No, I don't. - Well, let's go strap on some bibs and eat lobster.
你是第一浸信会教堂的 对吧
So you're over at First Baptist Church, huh?
是的 警官
Yes, Officer.
我是新派来这一区的
I'm new in this area.
最近正好在找教堂
I've been looking for a church.
那你走运了 我们教会很棒
Well, you're in luck. It's a wonderful congregation,
这位先生就是我们亲爱的牧师
and this man right here is our beloved pastor.
你是他的妻子吗
Oh. Are you his wife?
不 我是教会的秘书 他单身呢
Oh, no, I'm church secretary. He's actually single.
-严格来说 -他单身
- Well, technically... - He's single.
我尽量找时间来看看
Well, I'll try to come by sometime.
明天是礼拜天 他会布道
Tomorrow's Sunday. He'll be speaking.
好的 有机会明天见
All right. Maybe I'll see y'all tomorrow.
祝你今天愉快
You have a nice day.
你不给我开罚单吗
Aren't you gonna give me a ticket?
你想要罚单吗
Do you want a ticket?
他不想 谢谢 警官
He does not. Thank you, Officer.
-牧师 -什么
- Pastor? - Yeah?
你刚才说不明白
You were saying you don't understand
上帝为何叫你回家 你现在明白了吧
why God told you to go home. You get it now?
我想我明白了
Think I do.
欢迎诸位教友
Welcome, church.
我祈祷你们都度过了有福和兴旺的一周
I pray you all had a blessed and prosperous week.
我很兴奋 因为要和你们分享
I'm excited to share with you
主今天在我心上放置了什么
what the Lord put on my heart for today.
你今早会来这里 我很意外
I'm surprised you're here this morning.
我得支持我哥们
Hey. I got to support my pal.
信仰会一次又一次地强化
The renewal of faith is something that happens over and over.
剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表