剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表
要找的放射性材料
the radioactive material that I'm looking for.
对 镅241
Yes, americium-241.
我有超多
I have lots of it.
我住在德州梅福德市
I live at 5501 Grant Avenue,
格兰特大道5501号♥
Medford, Texas.
如果你要寄签名照给我
If you're sending me an autographed picture,
我已经有一张了
I already have one.
那寄他的领结给我可以吗
Ooh, how about one of his bow ties?
然后布莱恩·拉尔金在走廊里
And then Bryan Larkin read the letter
-大声把信念出来 -惨了
- out loud in the hall. - No.
小乔治在信里用了大概30个"爱"字
Georgie used the word "love," like, 30 times.
超可悲的
It was pathetic.
听到都心疼
That hurts to hear.
真的吗 我觉得很搞笑
Really? I think it's hilarious.
还有 我的数学老师怀孕了
Also, my math teacher's pregnant.
真好啊
Well, that's nice.
孩子可能不是她老公的
It might not be her husband's.
你觉得是谁的
Whose do you think it is?
要出门吗
Going somewhere?
阿♥拉♥斯加
Alaska.
去那里的输油管道工作
Gonna work on the pipeline.
阿♥拉♥斯加吗 那里挺远的
Alaska, huh? That-That's pretty far.
还不够远 但只好将就了
Not far enough, but it'll have to do.
听着 小乔治
Look, Georgie,
我知道你现在很难受 但是...
I know it feels bad right now, but...
我保证以后会好起来的
I promise it'll get better.
怎么会好起来
How's it gonna get better?
维罗妮卡觉得我是个混♥蛋♥
Veronica thinks I'm a jerk,
学校里每个人都叫我情圣库珀
and everyone in the school's calling me Lovey Cooper.
这称号♥可不好
Ooh, that is not a good name.
无所谓了 因为我不要再回那个学校了
It doesn't matter, 'cause I'm never going back to that school.
听我说
Listen to me.
你外表好看
You're a good-looking kid,
内心善良
and you got a big heart.
等我们督促你做到每天洗澡
Once we get you on a daily shower schedule,
姑娘们就会排着队追求你
the girls are gonna be lining up.
我不想要姑娘们
I don't want girls.
我只想要维罗妮卡
I want Veronica.
你可能会追到她 也可能不会
Yeah, maybe you'll get her and maybe you won't.
但有一天 你会找到
But someday, you'll find the woman
注定跟你在一起的女人
who was really meant for you.
你是指凯瑟琳·邓普西吗
You mean like Kathryn Dempsey?
阿♥拉♥斯加很漂亮
Alaska's beautiful.
不如我跟你一起去吧
How 'bout I go with you?
凯瑟琳·邓普西是谁
Who's Kathryn Dempsey?
我当年才15岁
I was 15 years--
才15岁而已
I was 15 years old!
康妮 你在德州长大的吗
Connie, tell me, did you grow up in Texas?
我人生第一次泡澡就是在牛仔帽里
Took my first bath in a ten-gallon hat.
太棒了
That's wonderful.
老天 你幽默的程度不输你的美貌
My goodness, you're as funny as you are beautiful.
对你朋友的女友说这种话 挺好的
That's a nice thing to say to your friend's girlfriend.
但我不觉得好
Actually, I don't think it is so nice.
要不是我心里清楚
If I didn't know any better,
我会以为你当着我的面挑逗我女友
I'd say you were sweet-talking my date right in front of me.
你很聪明 约翰
You're a pretty smart man, John.
相信自己的直觉
Trust your gut.
看啊
Oh, look!
有虾仁杯 我们去吃吧
Shrimp cocktail. Let's get some.
-等一下 -你放开她
- Now, hang on. - Hey. Take your hand off her,
否则我对你不客气了
or there are gonna be some severe consequences.
约翰 冷静点
Whoa, John, calm down.
你看上这家伙什么了
What do you see in this guy?
我忍♥无可忍♥了
All right, that's it!
你真不应该推我的
Oh, boy, you shouldn't have done that.
够了 你俩都住手
That's enough! Both of you,
都给我冷静一点
just cool your jets.
这事还没完 林克莱特博士
This isn't over, Dr. Linkletter!
我随时奉陪 斯特吉斯博士
Anytime, anyplace, Dr. Sturgis.
你关于引力子的研究
And your graviton research
顶多算平庸
is mediocre at best!
继续走
Keep moving.
你生我气了吗
Are you angry with me?
欲♥火♥焚身多过发火
More turned on.
太好了 快走吧
Ooh. Great. Let's go.
早上好 玛丽
Good morning, Mary.
你为什么不理他
What's that about?
我在惩罚他
I'm punishing him.
为什么事
What for?
其实没什么
Nothing, really.
可一旦开始了 就停不下来
But once I got started, I couldn't stop.
我去开门
I'll get it!
怎么回事
The hell?
谢尔顿·库珀住在这吗
Sheldon Cooper live here?
丽丽
Mare!
我闯祸了吗
Am I in trouble?
剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表