剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表
Bet it'll break if we blow it up.
本宫喜欢她
I love her.
好吧 你说得对
Fine, you're right.
艾丽卡可"乖"了
Erica's doing just great.
完全没什么好担心的
Nothing to worry about there.
给点力啊
Oh, come on.
你有火柴吗
You got any matches?
我去去就回
Be right back.
想趁她不在亲热一下吗
While she's gone, you want to make out?
好啊
Sure.
你真的相信多重宇宙理论吗
You actually believe in the multiverse theory?
深信不疑
Very much so.
这是对量子力学
It's the most elegant interpretation
最优美的解读
of quantum mechanics.
所以你真认为有无穷的平行宇宙
So you really think there are an infinite number of universes?
史蒂芬·霍金相信 所以我也相信
Stephen Hawking believes it, so, yes, I do.
如果真有无穷的平行宇宙
Well, if there are an infinite number of universes,
那我觉得这个理论在所有宇宙里都一样蠢
I think that theory's dumb in all of them.
跟你一起很好玩
This is fun.
在学校里我没法跟其他孩子
I don't get to have discussions like this
聊这些话题
with kids at my school.
你呢
Do you?
聊不了
No.
你可曾希望过自己跟其他人一样
Do you ever wish you were just like everyone else?
完全没有
Not at all.
我也没有
Me neither.
我很享受比其他人聪明的感觉
I love being smarter than everyone.
我也是
Me, too.
我开始觉得也许我和佩吉
I started to think that Paige and I
比我想的有更多共同点
might have more in common than I thought.
也许我妈妈说得对
Maybe my mother was right.
我只是需要多了解她一些就行了
I really did just need to get to know her better.
将军
Checkmate!
你输了
You lose.
红色警报
Red alert.
听我命令 准备发射相位枪
Phasers stand by to fire on my order.
看来我才是最聪明的人
Guess that makes me the smartest.
我不知道史波克十岁时
I don't know if ten-year-old Spock
有没有掀翻过象棋盘
ever flipped a chess board,
但十岁的谢尔顿绝对掀了
but ten-year-old Sheldon sure did.
我必须说 邀请他们来我真高兴
Got to say, I'm glad we invited 'em over.
你别再给他啤酒了
Don't you get him another beer.
你也很享受看好戏 你心里清楚
Come on. You love this and you know it.
他们跟我们一样一团糟
They're as messed up as we are.
好吧 不过这是最后一瓶了
Fine. But one more and that's it.
好棒
Yes!
我的妈呀
Holy crap!
你别... 快出去看看怎么回事
Don't you-- Go out there and check!
有谁知道 夸克互相结合 形成介子和重子时
Now, does anyone know what happens to quarks
会发生什么变化
when we combine them to make mesons and baryons?
你说 佩吉
Yes, Paige.
我们可以忽视在单夸克级别的
We can ignore the particle masses
粒子质量
at the individual quark level.
正确 你呀
Correct. You
真是很...
are really...
你对她的特别关爱令他感到有些嫉妒
He's jealous of you paying attention to her.
回答正确 佩吉
That was correct, Paige.
谢尔顿
And, Sheldon,
你戴的是新领结吗
is that a new bow tie?
是的
It is.
看着真精神
Lookin' sharp!
谢谢
Thanks.
好险
That was a close one.
我刚说到 我们只能...
As I was saying, we only...
剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表