剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表
"有可行的征兆" 我要嫁给一个明星球员了
"Signs point to yes." I'm gonna marry a quarterback.
在接下来的几天
Over the next few days,
我放学后都冲向姥姥家
I ran to my meemaw's house
好一起拯救8位元的像素公主
so we could save the 8-bit princess.
如果刚才的话没表达出这事有多重要
And if it's unclear how important this was,
让我再重新说一次 我冲了
let me say it again: I ran.
在你后面 有怪兽 有怪兽
Right behind you, monster, monster!
我看到了
I see him!
你掉血了 做点什么啊
You're losing life points, do something!
冷静 我能搞定
Calm down, I've got this.
不行 不行 你要死了
No, no, no, you're going to die!
死了我们就得重新打这关了
We're going to have to restart this level!
好了 我们得定几个规矩
Okay, we need to set a few ground rules.
规矩 我喜欢
Rules, love 'em.
迷宫 解谜 恐慌症发作
Mazes, puzzles, panic attacks,
你来负责
you're in charge.
干掉怪兽 这由我来管
Whooping monster butt, that's my purview.
明白 但是...
Understood. However...
不好意思 画面上有看到怪兽吗
Excuse me. Is there a monster on that screen?
有的 女士
Yes, ma'am.
-魔法剑能由两名玩家同时挥舞吗 -不能
- And can two players swing the magic sword? - No.
那之后碰到这种情况我们该如何
So what does that mean as we go forward?
我得闭上我的鸟嘴
I have to shut my yap.
乖孩子
Attaboy.
那我还可以恐慌症发作吗
Can I still have a panic attack?
如果你默默发作就行
If you do it quietly.
不 不要 不要啊
No, no, no.
我跟赫歇尔今天把一台车的引擎给卸了
So me and Herschel dropped the engine on this Pacer today.
太酷了
It was so cool.
我高中也有一个朋友有同款车
I had a buddy in high school had a Pacer
车身喷了火焰的图案
with the flames painted on the side,
还挺好笑的 因为那台破车
which was funny 'cause the damn thing caught fire
在返校日游♥行♥时着火了
during the Homecoming parade.
可惜他不认识赫歇尔
Too bad he didn't know Herschel.
他什么都能修好 他就是个天才
He can fix anything. Guy's a genius.
你是指车界天才
You mean a car genius.
爸爸是不是伤心了 "是的"
Is Dad getting his feelings hurt? "Yes."
占卜8号♥球不会说谎
The ball don't lie.
抱歉
Sorry!
打扰了
Excuse us.
谢谢
Thank you.
回见
See you later.
它来了 独眼巨人
There it is! The cyclops!
-我看到了 -干掉它 干掉它
- I see it! - Get it, get it!
我在试着呢 用剑砍啊
I'm trying! Use the sword!
-用剑啊 -你的鸟嘴又张开了
- Use the sword! - Your yap is open again.
你们在干嘛
Hello?
干嘛
What?
过了他该上♥床♥的时间了 该走了
It's past his bedtime. Let's go.
别这样嘛 再玩五分钟
Oh, come on, five more minutes?
不行 跟你孙子说再见吧
No. Now say good night to your grandson.
你明天再跟他玩
You'll play with him again tomorrow.
晚安啦 谢尔顿
Good night, Sheldon.
晚安 姥姥
Good night, Meemaw.
不可以趁我不在的时候玩啊
Don't play without me.
当然不会啦
Of course not.
你都几岁人啦
How old are you?
我知道答案了
And I got my answer.
好邻居 怎么啦
Hey, neighbor, what's up?
抱歉这么晚来打扰你
Sorry to bother you so late,
但我有个员工刚打来明天请病假
but one of my guys called in sick tomorrow...
我们找不到打开宫门的钥匙
So we couldn't find the key to the palace,
但我想出它就藏在马厩后的干草堆里
but then I figured out it was in the hay behind the stables.
很棒
Great.
-你好啊 赫歇尔 -玛丽
- Hey, Herschel. - Mary.
我还在恶魔体内找到了额外的生命点数
I also found us extra life points inside a demon.
这游戏里还有恶魔吗
There are demons in this game?
别担心 姥姥把它的脑袋砍下来了
Don't worry, Meemaw cut his head off.
总之 我想问问
Anyhoo, uh, I was wondering
小乔治明天放学后能否来帮我忙
if Georgie could come by after school tomorrow and help me out.
我说不好 赫歇尔 他还有橄榄球训练
Oh, I don't know, Herschel, he's got football practice.
怎么了
What's going on?
赫歇尔问你明天放学后想不想去打工
Herschel's asking if you want to work after school.
好啊 我会去的
Great, I'll be there.
-那橄榄球怎么办 -什么怎么办
- What about football? - What about it?
我通常都是坐冷板凳从头坐到尾而已
I mostly sit on the bench all day.
那是因为你得付出努力才能打首发啊
That's because you got to earn your way on to first string.
又或者我可以给赫歇尔打工 赚点零花
Or I can earn some money working for Herschel.
我俩谈完你再做决定 怎么样
Why don't you and I talk a bit before you make a decision?
抱歉 我没要给你们造成麻烦
Sorry, I-I didn't mean to cause a problem.
我会找别人帮忙 二位晚安
I'll find somebody else. Y'all have a good night.
-晚安 赫歇尔 -晚安
- Night, Herschel. - Night.
真"谢谢"你啊
Thanks a lot.
你真想放弃橄榄球 去修车厂工作吗
You really want to quit football to go work in a garage?
当然
Hell yeah.
我还以为你热爱橄榄球
I thought you loved the game.
我是喜欢 但你看看我 只有56公斤的小身板
I do, but look at me. I weigh 125 pounds.
-这不重要 -不重要吗
- That's not important. - It's not?
每次我被擒抱摔倒 都得有人拿着嗅盐
Every time I get tackled, somebody's got to run over
冲过来给我闻 我才能清醒过来
with smelling salts just to wake me back up.
这事轮不到你来决定 你要去练橄榄球
Well, this isn't your decision. You're gonna play football.
你不能逼我
You can't make me.
是吗 走着瞧
Oh yeah? Wait and see.
去你的
Screw this.
即使在睡梦中
Even while sleeping,
我拯救公主的征途也未停歇
my quest to save the princess continued,
这跟我平时做的梦很不一样
which was quite a departure from my usual dreams,
比如在梦中决定哪个质数最酷
such as determining the coolest prime number--
顺便告诉你们 是73啦
which, by the way, is 73.
在本集结尾有详细理由的标注]
杀了它 姥姥 杀了它
Kill it, Meemaw! Kill it!
你以为我在干什么 它就是打不死啊
What do you think I'm trying to do? It won't die.
或许你需要换个武器
Maybe you need a different weapon.
我已经试过弹弓和回旋镖了 都不行
I already tried the slingshot and the boomerang.
我只剩下一支没鬼用的长笛
All I have left is the damn flute.
这是短笛 那个老妇人给我们时
It's a piccolo. Didn't you pay attention
你没认真听吗
when the old lady gave it to us?
-喂 -姥姥
- Hello? - Meemaw.
抱歉吵醒你了 但我知道怎么才能杀死独眼巨人了
I'm sorry for waking you, but I know how to kill the cyclops.
我们得吹响那支短笛
We have to play the piccolo.
真是个好主意 小饼饼
Ooh. What a great idea, moonpie.
我们明天试试
We'll try it tomorrow.
太好了 等等
Excellent... Wait.
你怎么这么快就接起电♥话♥ 电♥话♥离你床很远啊
How'd you answer your phone so fast? It's not next to your bed.
其实我正好起来要去厕所啦
Uh, well, actually, I was on my way to the bathroom.
你也知道老人膀胱憋不住
You know us old people and our bladders.
我等会再打给你
I'll call you right back.
撒谎精
That fibber.
你现在正在打游戏
You're playing the game right now.
我才没有
I am not.
我用望远镜看到你在打
I saw you with my binoculars.
真是没料到啊
Oh. How about that.
你答应过会等我一起玩的
You promised not to play without me.
我们可是搭档 艾默达·休曼 记得吗
We're a team. Emelda Showmen, remember?
我这就关掉游戏 上♥床♥睡觉
I'm turning off the game and going to sleep right now.
你最好是
You'd better.
我爱你 晚安
I love you, good night.
送他望远镜当生日礼物
Binoculars for his birthday.
我当时怎么想的
What was I thinking?
小乔治呢
Where's Georgie?
不用担心
剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表