剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表
保重
Take care.
你知道她父母要离婚的事吗
Did you know that her parents are getting a divorce?
多动脚 少动嘴
Just keep walking. Keep walking.
这... 这是干嘛
What... what is that for?
我不能感激我的娇妻吗
Well, can't I appreciate my wife?
你又做了什么事
What did you do now?
我没做什么啊
I didn't do anything.
想听一件很酷的事吗
Want to hear something cool?
谢尔顿翘了那堂讲座
Sheldon skipped out of that lecture
跟那个佩吉姑娘一起溜进了关闭的展览场
with that little Paige girl, snuck into a closed exhibit.
-不是吧 -是真的
- You're kidding. - True.
而且还被博物馆安保人员给"逮捕"了
Even got, uh, "arrested" by the museum security cops.
那你觉得是哪里酷了呢
Why would you think that's cool?
谢尔顿跟个姑娘一起惹了麻烦
Sheldon got into trouble with a girl!
我真是骄傲到不行啊
I'm bursting with pride.
你知道吗 我不想谈这件事
You know what? I don't want to talk about it.
没错 就是这个
There, right there.
这就是为什么我爱你
That's why I love you.
你要吃你的豆子吗
You gonna eat your beans?
当然 我要吃我的豆子
Yeah, I'm gonna eat my beans. Duh.
那你的薯块呢
What about your tots?
-我也要吃 -小乔治
- Those, too. - Georgie!
吃你自己盘里的食物
Just eat your own dinner.
-老爸 -你也别想吃我的薯块
- Dad? - Can't have my tots, either!
剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表