剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表
♪ 世上没人比我强壮 ♪
♪ Nobody else is stronger than I am ♪
♪ 昨天我移了一座山 ♪
♪ Yesterday I moved a mountain ♪
♪ 我相信我能当你的英雄 ♪
♪ I bet I could be your hero ♪
♪ 我是个了不起的小家伙 ♪
♪ I am a mighty little man ♪
♪ 我是个了不起的小家伙 ♪
♪ I am a mighty little man ♪
今晚的嘉宾是杰夫·迪佛德牧师
With us tonight is Pastor Jeff Difford
来自梅德福第一浸信会教堂
from the First Baptist Church of Medford.
感谢您来本节目 牧师
Thank you for being here, Pastor.
我的荣幸
My pleasure.
根据情报 您教堂的
So it would appear that your church's
万圣节地狱之家
Halloween Hell House has stirred up
在今年引起了不小的争议
quite a bit of controversy this year.
我觉得不算是起争议啦
Oh, I wouldn't call it controversy.
那您觉得是什么
What would you call it?
如您所知
A-As you know,
布置地狱之家的目的是为了展示罪恶的报应
the purpose of a Hell House is to demonstrate the wages of sin,
好引导人们回到上帝的怀中
so as to lead people back to God.
那真是太好了
That's wonderful.
但您难道不担心 很多孩子家长对于
But doesn't it concern you that a lot of parents were alarmed
你们演绎出来的可怕场景感到十分担忧吗
at the gruesome scenes you portrayed?
再次说明 我们的出发点是很单纯的
Once again, our intentions were pure.
要不我们来看看这出发点到底有多纯吧
Why don't we take a look at just how pure they were.
请放出影片
Let's roll the clip.
要命了
Oh, boy.
我要再喝一杯
I need another beer.
亲爱的 你喝得还不够多吗
Oh, darling, don't you think you've had enough?
老子跟你说喝够的时候才喝够
I'll tell you when I had enough!
这位兄台
Whoa! Hey, cowboy,
把手里的兵器放下 大家各回各家吧
why don't you put that down and call it a night.
老子的事不用你多嘴
Don't you tell me what to do.
够了 佩佩
That's enough, Peg.
我的老天爷啊
Dear Lord.
你也看到了 我们上一次的地狱之家
As you can see, our last attempt at a Hell House
可能有点过于让人有心理阴影了
may have been a tad... traumatizing.
我觉得可精彩了
I thought it was a hoot.
有几个小孩都吓尿了
Some of the little ones peed their pants.
但我们的目的不是吓人
But that wasn't the goal.
有个9岁还是还吓"屎"了
A nine-year-old crapped himself.
你为什么要放这个给我看
Why are you showing me this?
玛丽 今年呢 我们想要尝试
Well, Mary, this year, we'd like to go
制♥作♥成一个更适合阖家莅临的活动
with a more family-friendly production.
我觉得你是带领这计划的最佳人选
And I thought you'd be the perfect person to head that up.
真的吗 我吗
Really? Me?
是的 就是你 毋庸置疑
Yes, you. Absolutely.
天啊 我不知道了
Gosh, I don't know.
我的确是一直对创造艺术有兴趣
I always felt I had a flair for the creative arts,
但制♥作♥一出这么大的演出...
but putting on a big show like that...
制♥作♥预算可观 而且你可以得到一切帮助
You'll have a sizable budget and all the help you'll need
无论是建造舞台 制♥作♥道具
constructing sets, building props,
特殊效果 妆发
special effects, makeup.
听起来很吸引人啊
Does sound tempting.
但最重要的是
But, most importantly,
你会有机会带领人们走向神的怀抱中
you'll have an opportunity to bring people to God
全凭着鲜活展示罪的险恶
by vividly demonstrating the perils of sin.
如果要演绎通奸你可得小心
Be careful if you touch on adultery.
去年有一个演员因此怀孕了
Last year, one of the actors got pregnant.
谢谢你啊 佩佩
Thanks, Peg.
你意下如何
So, what do you say?
我已经知道我要做的第一项改变是什么了
I already know the first change I'm gonna make.
今年不叫"地狱之家"
Instead of calling it "Hell House,"
毕竟这有点令人不喜
which is a little off-putting,
我要把它改名为
I'm gonna call it...
"见鬼了之屋"
"Heck House."
是不是很棒啊
Isn't that great?
很棒很棒
That is great.
你这话才不是真心的
You don't really mean that.
当然是真心的
Yes, I do.
我懂了
Oh, I get it.
老婆快乐 生活快乐
Happy wife, happy life.
你还是给我闭上嘴巴吧
You need to stop talking.
所以今年就不会恐怖了吗
So it's not gonna be scary?
还是会有一点 只是不会那么血腥暴♥力♥
It will, but without all the blood and gore.
可是我就喜欢血腥暴♥力♥啊
But I like blood and gore.
等等 你们想靠吓唬的手段
Hang on, y'all are trying to scare people
来让人加入教会吗
into joining the church?
是啊 但反正大家都喜欢
Yeah. But people like
在万圣节被人吓啊
getting scared on Halloween anyway.
把他们吓到正确的道路上何乐而不为
Why not make 'em jump in the right direction?
其实恐惧的确是有组织宗教
Actually, fear has been a recruiting tactic
几百年来吸纳教♥徒♥的工具之一
used by organized religion for centuries.
如果再加上罪恶感来让教♥徒♥守规矩
When you add guilt to keep people in line,
它就成为了效果卓越的群体管控手段
it's an extremely efficient form of crowd control.
谢尔顿 我们的宗教靠的是爱 不是恐惧
Our religion is based on love, Sheldon, not fear.
那当人们不守教规时会发生什么事呢
So what happens when people don't follow the rules?
他们会下地狱被火烧
They burn in hell.
因为神爱他们啊
Because God loves 'em.
谢尔顿
Sheldon.
你好啊 小乔治
Oh. Hi, Georgie.
为什么维罗妮卡·邓肯抱了你
Why was Veronica Duncan hugging you?
因为我在帮她补习数学的三角法
I'm tutoring her in trigonometry.
这样就能赚到抱抱了吗
And that gets you hugs?
多亏了我 她第一次得到了C-
Thanks to me, she got her first C-minus.
你别告诉别人 但她脑子转速有点慢
Just between us, she's a little slow.
我听说的可不是这样
That's not what I heard.
那你听说的是什么
What did you hear?
她聪明地很隐秘吗
Is she secretly clever?
如果真是这样 那我完全没发现到
Because if she is, I completely missed it.
这不是重点
It doesn't matter.
我只要你把我介绍给她认识
You just need to introduce me to her.
为什么
Why?
我想跟她交朋友
I want to be her friend.
那你最好先去领个号♥码牌
Well, you better take a number.
她跟学校里很多男生都是好朋友
She's friends with a lot of boys around here.
这让我来烦恼 你负责牵线就行了
Let me worry about that. You just need to introduce us.
行吧
All right.
我给她上的每堂课她都付我2块钱呢
You know, she pays me two dollars for every one of our tutoring lessons.
那她花了多少钱才得到这个C-
How much did it cost her to get a C-minus?
26块
$26.
那很划算啊
That's a good deal.
大家记得啊 下周我们就开始排
Now, remember, next week, we start our work
《欲望号♥街车》
on Streetcar Named Desire.
请自行准备好一段男主角或女主角的独白
So please prepare a monologue for either Blanche or Stanley.
通常女生演女主白兰芝 男生演男主斯坦利
Usually, the girls do Blanche and the boys do Stanley,
但你们凭自己本心选吧 我不歧视
but no judgment-- you follow your heart.
谢谢你再次让我来跟你请教事情
Thank you again for letting me come by to pick your brain.
别客气 给教堂帮忙我在所不辞
Oh, please. Anything for the church.
你信教吗
Are you a religious man?
我是个演员
I'm an actor.
你需要什么 我就能变成什么
I'm whatever you need me to be.
好吧
All right.
如同我在电♥话♥上跟你说过的
As I told you on the phone,
我被任命去负责
I have been tasked
今年的万圣节戏剧总策划
with mounting this year's Halloween production.
是搞鬼屋之类的东西吗
Oh, is that a haunted house kind of deal?
是 但是目的是要带领人们走向上帝
Yes, but with the goal of bringing people to God.
这方面我还真有些了解
I do know something about that.
在我演出《仲夏夜之梦》的帕克时
When I played Puck in Midsummer,
《塔尔萨前锋报》称赞我的表演如天堂一般
the Tulsa Herald called my performance heavenly.
那你很厉害啊
Wow! Good for you.
谢谢 谢谢
Thank you, thank you.
剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表