剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表
所以在警♥察♥过来前
so I got behind the wheel
我换到了驾驶位上
before the cop walked up.
然后我被捕了
And then I got arrested, and, uh,
他来保释我
he bailed me out.
你们都觉得这事不该告诉我
So you all thought you should keep this from me?
-当然 -毫无疑问
- Absolutely. - 100%.
好吧 接下来这么办
Okay, here's what's gonna happen:
你和你都到她家去住
you and you are staying at her house
直到我改变主意为止
until I say otherwise.
有人会说我其实在这次事件中是英雄
One could argue I was the hero in this story.
你去赌博 并无证驾驶
You went gambling and you drove without a license
还当着我的面说谎
and you lied to my face.
像个英雄般
Heroically.
滚
Go.
这场大戏的每一部分我都好爱
I love everything about this.
你应该生我气了吧
I'm guessing you're mad at me.
算了吧
Aw, forget about it.
很感谢你没有...
I appreciate you not...
抖出我野餐的事
ratting me out about the picnic.
我们说好了的
Well, we had a deal.
再说 你的婚姻已经岌岌可危了
Besides, your marriage is already hanging by a thread.
确实命悬一线
It is dangling there.
好了 我去睡了
All right, well, I'm gonna turn in.
晚安
Good night.
晚安
Night!
喂
Hello?
你听仔细了
So, get a load of this.
上次教会野餐 你老公偷带了六罐啤酒
Last church picnic, your husband snuck in a six-pack,
一个人全喝光了
polished off the whole thing,
然后去排队上厕所
then went to wait in line for the bathroom...
你有新牙刷吗
You got an extra toothbrush?
在水槽底下 亲爱的
Under the sink, darlin'.
谢了
Thanks.
不客气
You got it.
之后这只大猩猩决定不排队了
So then the big gorilla decides he doesn't want to wait in line,
于是他摇晃着跑到教会的菜园
so he stumbles over to the church vegetable garden
好好地灌溉了那块地
and proceeds to irrigate the whole damn thing.
我吃过那里种的蔬菜
I've eaten those vegetables.
祝你睡得香
Sweet dreams.
剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表