剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表
Sure! What the heck?
你真的觉得自己能搞定
Do you really think you could handle
跟一个十岁小孩同住吗
living with a ten-year-old?
他只是生理上还10岁
Oh, he's only biologically ten.
在其他方面 他跟我一样老了
In every other way, he's as old as I am.
约翰 我觉得你没意识到
John, I don't think you realize
这事情所带来的责任
the responsibility involved here.
那我们何不来一次试验呢
Well, why don't we have a trial run?
让他来跟我同住几天 看看事情的发展
Have him spend a couple days with me and see how it goes.
试验吗
A trial run, huh?
就像是太空计划一样啊
Like the space program.
你不会直接把人送上太空
You don't send people up right away;
你先从把他们放进那个
you start by spinning them around in that thing
会一直旋转让他们呕吐的机器
that makes them throw up.
我不知道了
I don't know.
康妮 尽管外表有点像
Connie, despite appearances,
但我并不是那种常见的不问世事
I'm not some stereotypical absentminded professor
连个室内盆栽都照顾不好的教授啊
who can't take care of a houseplant.
没没 我没那个意思
No, no, I wasn't saying that.
好啦 我可能是有点这意思
Yeah, maybe I was.
这样吧
Here's an idea.
你可以跟谢尔顿来一起跟我住啊
Why don't you and Sheldon come live with me?
然后你就能照顾我们两个
And then you can take care of both of us.
试验期感觉是正确的选择
Trial run sounds like the way to go.
还没准备好要同居是吧
Not ready to shack up, are you?
-没呢 -可恶
- No. - ?Darn it.
地球形成大概有45亿年了
The Earth is about 4.5 billion years old.
按宇宙的标准来说 还...
In the Cosmic Calendar, it's...
谢利 我们需要跟你谈谈
Shelly, we need to talk to you.
好
All right.
姥姥跟斯特吉斯博士谈过了
Meemaw spoke to Dr. Sturgis...
然后呢
And?
然后...
And...
他愿意让你去他家住
he was open to you staying.
太好了 我什么时候能去
Yes! When can I go?
等等 你先别着急
Now, hold on. Before you get ahead of yourself,
这只是一次试验 住一晚而已
this is just a trial run, for one night.
而哪怕这次成果很好
And even if it goes well,
也不会立刻就明天让你去上大学
you're not starting college tomorrow.
只是看看这能不能当成未来的考虑方案
It's just to see if this is an option for the future.
懂吗
You understand?
懂
Yes.
光是想到
The prospect of advancing
我有机会进入下一个学术阶段让我兴奋无比
to the next stage of academia had me feeling giddy.
能自己整理行李箱更是锦上添花
And, on top of that, I got to pack a suitcase,
这感觉就像是用内衣裤玩俄♥罗♥斯♥方块
which is like playing Tetris but with underwear.
谢利 你要是紧张是没关系的
You know, Shelly, it's okay if you're a little nervous.
你可以告诉我
You can tell me.
我不紧张啊
I'm not nervous.
好吧
All right.
我在你这么大的时候
When I was your age, a lot of times,
常常得去我爷爷奶奶家度过周末
I'd have to spend the weekend with my grandparents,
那总会令我感到害怕
and that always frightened me,
因为他们晚上总是会把假牙到处乱丢
'cause they'd leave their teeth all over the place.
我从没跟别人说 但我希望我当时有说
I never told anybody, but I wish I had.
的确听起来是不开心的回忆 幸好我比你勇敢
That does sound upsetting. Good thing I'm braver than you.
我只是想告诉你
I'm just saying, it can be tough
在没有妈妈的陪伴下去新地方住可能很难
sleeping in a new place without your mom.
斯特吉斯博士会在啊 他就像个妈妈
Dr. Sturgis will be there. He's like a mom.
但他比普通妈妈聪明
But he's really smart.
欢迎啊
Welcome!
请进请进
Come in, come in!
你很喜欢黑板啊
You like chalkboards, huh?
是的 没错
Indeed, I do. ?Huh.
其实我家卫生间里都有一个呢
In fact, I even have one in the bathroom.
谁知道什么时候会突然来灵感呢
You never know when inspiration will strike.
我或许是德州东部最幸运的孩子了吧
I may be the luckiest boy in East Texas.
我知道今天是周四
I know it's Thursday,
所以今晚是热狗丁意大利面
so dinner will be spaghetti and hot dogs.
为了娱乐
And, for fun,
我还录好了几集《宇宙 个人游记》来看
I have a few episodes of Cosmos recorded.
不是"或许" 我就是最幸运的孩子
Forget "Maybe." I am the luckiest boy.
别忘了 明天还有课 他七点半就得睡觉
Remember, it's a school night, so his bedtime is 7:30.
我也是呢
Mine, too!
? 好遥远 ?
? So far away ?
? 是不是没人愿意留在一个地方了 ?
? Doesn't anybody stay in one place anymore? ?
闭嘴吧 卡罗尔·金
Shut up, Carole King.
边吃晚餐边看《宇宙 个人游记》吗
Watching Cosmos while we're eating dinner?
我是清醒的吗 因为这感觉像在做梦
Am I awake? Because this feels like a dream.
对我来说不是 在梦里
Oh, not for me. In my dreams,
我通常都在逃命 躲避一只巨大的螳螂
I'm usually running for my life from a giant praying mantis.
螳螂就是那种
That's the insect
交♥配♥后雌性会把雄性吃掉的昆虫吗
where the female eats the male after mating?
没错
It is.
我想我明白你为什么还没结婚了
I think I understand why you're not married.
这只"小猪"可真美
This little piggy's looking good.
宝贝
Hey, baby.
-嗨 -要帮忙吗
- Hey. ?- Need any help?
不用
No.
你涂完想帮我涂吗
Do you want to do mine next?
为什么
Why?
这好像是母女之间会做的事
Well, just seems like a thing mothers and daughters might do.
你是哪里不对劲
What's wrong with you?
没有啊
Nothing.
算了
Never mind.
小乔治 你在干什么
Georgie, what you up to?
我这一生
All my life,
都想知道地球以外是否有生命
I've wondered about life beyond the Earth.
在我们认为绕着其他太阳转的无数行星上
On those countless other planets that we think circle other suns,
是否也有生命存在
is there also life?
外星世界的生命跟我们类似吗
Might the beings of other worlds resemble us,
还是跟我们截然不同
or would they be astonishingly different?
你相信宇宙中
Do you believe there's
有智慧生命吗
intelligent life in the universe?
毫不怀疑
I have no doubt.
为什么
Why is that?
德雷克公式主张仅在我们的银河系
The Drake Equation claims that there are at least
就可探测出至少20种文明
20 detectable civilizations in our Milky Way galaxy alone.
有意思
Interesting.
我姐姐喜欢说我是外星人
My sister likes to say that I'm an alien.
我也常被那么说
I've often been called that.
有一次还是被我梦里那只大螳螂
Once by the praying mantis in my dream.
也许我们真的是外星人
Maybe we are aliens.
有可能
Perhaps.
又或者像你和我这样的人
Or maybe people like you and me
才是地球的原始居民
were the original inhabitants of Earth,
其他人都是从外太空来的
and everyone else is from outer space.
我更喜欢这种理论
Ooh, I like that better.
在星星之间的极致黑暗中 还有...
In the great dark between the stars, there also are...
吃完晚餐后 你想用本生灯
After dinner, want to toast marshmallows
烤棉花糖吃吗
on a Bunsen burner?
老天 超想
Good gosh, yes.
早上好啊 各位 早上好
Good morning, everybody. Good morning.
安琪拉 是这样的
Angela, look, you know,
我想记下一些家务小贴士
I wanted to jot down some household hints, you know...
想出去吃冰淇淋吗
Want to go out and get some ice cream?
我在看电视
I'm watching this.
看完之后去呗
Well, when it's over.
不是很想
Not really.
好吧
Okay.
想玩大富翁吗 我可以让你用顶针棋
剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表