剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表
♪ 世上没人比我强壮 ♪
♪ Nobody else is stronger than I am ♪
♪ 昨天我移了一座山 ♪
♪ Yesterday I moved a mountain ♪
♪ 我相信我能当你的英雄 ♪
♪ I bet I could be your hero ♪
♪ 我是个了不起的小家伙 ♪
♪ I am a mighty little man ♪
♪ 我是个了不起的小家伙 ♪
♪ I am a mighty little man ♪
《少年谢尔顿》前情提要
Previously on Young Sheldon...
-维罗妮卡 -我是来参加你妈妈的读经班
- Veronica. - I-I'm here for your mom's Bible study.
很高兴你来加入我们
I'm glad you could join us.
你在干嘛
What are you doing?
我来参加读经班
I'm here for Bible study.
如果你想当个好基♥督♥教♥徒♥
If you want to be a good Christian,
或许你得先从不谎言张口就来开始
maybe you should stop lying through your teeth.
老妈 跟你说一声 我明天要去受洗
Hey, Mom, just a heads-up: I'm gettin' baptized tomorrow.
我们成功啦
We did it!
我好高兴啊
I'm so happy!
我爱你
I love you.
有些话
There are certain phrases
全世界的爸爸们都会说
that are used by dads around the world.
关上冰箱 你在浪费电费
关上冰箱 你在浪费电费
关上冰箱
Close the fridge.
你在浪费电费
You're wastin' money.
我不知道该选布丁还是果冻
I'm having trouble deciding between pudding and Jell-O.
等你先决定好了再开冰箱
Well, decide what you want, and then open it.
但我需要视觉的讯息啊
But I need the visual input.
布丁有外皮吗
Does the pudding have a skin?
而摇动果冻也很好玩
Plus, it's good fun jiggling the Jell-O.
你知道我们家的电费要多少钱吗
Do you have any idea what our electric bill is?
我知道 税是我在报的
Yes. I do our taxes.
费用比应该的数目高了许多
And it's higher than it should be.
你觉得是为什么
And why do you think that is?
我不想要告谁的状
Well, I don't want to point any fingers,
但米希睡觉不关夜灯
but Missy sleeps with a night-light.
快做决定 赶紧关上冰箱门
Make a choice and close the door.
好吧 只有一个合理的方法来解这题了
Okay. There's only one logical way to settle this.
孔子下山来点兵...
Eenie-meenie...
关上门
Close the door!
你来啦
Hey.
你想干嘛
What do you want?
我只想再次跟你道歉
I just wanted to apologize again.
我的举动太神经病了
My behavior was crazy.
我怪荷尔蒙
I blame hormones.
是吗 我怪你
Really? 'Cause I blame you.
有什么方法能让你原谅我吗
Is there any way you can forgive me?
求你了
Please?
行吧 我原谅你
Fine. I forgive you.
你这么说不会是因为
You're not just saying it 'cause you're trying to be
想当个好基♥督♥徒而且不想下地狱吧
a good Christian and you're afraid of going to Hell?
你还想不想我原谅你了
Do you want me to forgive you or not?
非常想
Very much.
那就少废话 向前看吧
Then stop talking and let's move on.
所以... 我们现在又能当朋友了吗
So... so we're friends again?
没问题
Sure.
那你想以朋友的名义 周六一起聚聚吗
Just as friends, would you wanna hang out on Saturday night?
用没亲亲与没打脸的方式
In a no-kissing and no-punching-in- the-face kind of way?
不能 我男朋友要带我出去吃饭
I can't. My boyfriend's taking me to dinner.
男朋友 男朋友 男朋友
Boyfriend, boyfriend, boyfriend...
好了 我得走了
You know, I got to run.
很高兴我们又能当朋友了
I'm glad we're friends again.
-你哥哥看起来很不开心 -是吗
- Your brother looks upset. - Really?
我会猜他是饿了
I would have guessed hungry.
之后见
See you later.
吉文斯老师 能占用你一点时间吗
Mr. Givens, a moment of your time?
我有兴趣知道有没有更高性价比的方式
I'm curious about more cost-effective methods
来制♥造♥电力
of generating electricity.
然后呢
And?
然后我就来找你啦 开始说
And I came to you. Go.
有化石燃料 比如石油与煤炭
Well, there's fossil fuels, like oil and coal.
-太脏 -水力发电呢
- Too dirty. - Oh. Hydro?
-太湿 -太阳能
- Too wet. - Solar?
看看我这雪白皮肤 下一个
With this fair skin? Next.
风力
Wind?
你知道风力发电的问题是什么
You know what the problem with wind is.
太依靠风
It's too reliant on wind.
我想我对比较室内的方法感兴趣
I think I'm looking for something a little more indoors.
那核能发电如何
How about nuclear power?
干净高效有安全
It's clean and efficient and very safe,
直到某个环节出了大错
until something goes horribly wrong.
这能行
That could work.
那太好啦
Oh. Goody.
那完事了吗
Are we done?
快了 我对核反应堆还有最后一个问题
Almost. I have one last question about nuclear reactors.
什么
What?
我该怎么造出来 开始说
How do I build one? Go.
剧透警告 他不会
Spoiler alert: he didn't know.
你好
Hello?
你好 我的小骆马
Hello, my little vicuna.
你也好啊
Well, hello to you, too.
还有更重要的是 什么是骆马
And more importantly, what is a vicuna?
它是我觉得这世上最可爱的骆驼科生物
Only what I feel is the cutest camelid on the planet.
我想我也可以问你什么是骆驼科
Well, I suppose I could ask you what a camelid is,
但你肯定只会说出更多我听不懂的词
but you're just gonna say more words that I don't know.
找我♥干♥嘛
What's up?
大学最近有个活动
There's an upcoming event at the university,
我想邀请你当我的陪同伴侣
and I'd like you to be my plus-one.
行啊 我很乐意跟你一起去
Oh. Well, I'd love to go.
-太好啦 那就这么约定啦 再见 -等等
- Wonderful! It's a date. Bye. - Wait, wait.
兄弟你别急 我想知道更多细节
Hang on there, partner. I need a little more information.
活动是什么时候
When is this event?
这周五晚
This Friday night.
几点
Oh. What time?
我不确定
I'm not sure.
会供应食物吗
Well, will there be food?
不知道
I have no idea.
装扮要求呢
What's the dress code?
完全不知道
Not a clue.
那你知道什么
Well, what do you know?
你是我的伴侣
You're my plus-one.
那你去多了解一下再回来跟我报告
Well, you go do a little more research and get back to me.
没问题
You got it!
再见
Bye.
-等等 -干嘛
- Wait. - What?
爱你
Love you!
我也爱你
Love you, too.
请问你们是制♥作♥《质子教授》节目的工作室吗
Hello. Is this the studio that makes the Professor Proton show?
太好了
Excellent.
能麻烦让我跟他聊两句吗
May I speak to him, please?
那我想给他留个消息
Well, then I'd like to leave him a message.
我叫谢尔顿·库珀 我想试着制♥造♥
My name is Sheldon Cooper, and I'm trying to build
核反应堆 我需要他的帮助
a nuclear reactor, and I could use his help.
我的电♥话♥是409-356-6049
My number is 409-356-6049.
谢谢 我现在得挂电♥话♥了
Thank you. I'm gonna hang up now,
这是长途电♥话♥
because this is long-distance,
而我父亲的薪水不高
and my father doesn't make much money.
再见
Good-bye.
小乔治 问你个问题
Georgie, question:
今天在学校走廊
In the hallway earlier today,
你是不开心还是饿了
were you upset or hungry?
你闭嘴
Shut up.
那就是饿了
That's hungry.
康妮 我想我有你问题的答案了
Connie, I believe I have answers to all your questions.
剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表