剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表
放马过来
Lay it on me.
时间 活动将在晚上6点开始
Time. The event begins at 6:00 P.M.
着装要求是商务正装
The dress code is: business attire.
将会供应晚餐 但根据建议
Dinner will be served, but it's been suggested
我们最好是先吃过 因为食物很难吃
that we eat first, because the food is dreadful.
很高兴知道这点
Good to know.
还有呢
And last but not least,
骆驼科里包含了所有骆驼类生物
a camelid is any member of the camelidae family,
比如美洲驼 羊驼 与骆马
such as llamas, alpacas or vicunas.
你没问这题
You didn't ask that one,
但我觉得这东西你应该了解一下
but, uh, it seemed like something you should know.
约翰
John...
这派对上是不是都是你这样的科学家
is everybody at this party gonna be a scientist like you?
不是所有人 你不是也在嘛
Not everybody. You'll be there.
我说的就是这种情况
That's kind of what I'm gettin' at.
这会是个问题吗
Is there a problem?
这个嘛...
Well...
会
yeah.
我没上过大学
I didn't go to college.
我高中时期也是一团糟
I was a total screwup in high school.
我可能融入不了那里
I might not fit in at all.
别说傻话 大家一定会很喜欢你
Don't be silly. Everyone's gonna love you!
我也迫不及待想要向大家炫耀你
And I'm excited to show you off.
我们系里很多人觉得你压根就不存在
The general consensus among the faculty is you don't exist.
你这话我不知道该作何感想
Well, I don't know how I feel about that.
别担心 这句话主要是在吐槽我而不是你
Oh, don't worry-- it says more about me than it does about you.
我去开门
I'll get it.
感觉像跟大英百科全书在交往
It's like dating the Encyclopedia Britannica.
你好啊 谢尔顿
Oh, hello, Sheldon.
晚上好 你知不知道
Good evening. Do you have any idea
我能去那里取得放射性材料呢
where I could obtain radioactive material?
这是个很有意思的问题 你想要它们做什么
That's an interesting question. What do you need it for?
我想要制♥造♥一个小型核反应堆
I'm trying to build a small nuclear reactor
来为我家生产电力
to provide electricity for my house.
甚至有可能提供整个邻里
And possibly the whole neighborhood,
前提是他们对我不错
if they're nice to me.
-感觉很有意思 -但问题是 我不知道
- Fun. - The problem is, I don't know
从哪里可以获取必须的放射性材料
where to get the necessary radioactive material.
你手里不会刚好有没引爆过的原♥子♥弹♥吧
Oh. Do you happen to have any unexploded atomic bombs?
没有
Not a one.
可惜
Shoot.
那X光机呢
What about an X-ray machine?
也没有
Nope.
很合理 你只是个孩子
That makes sense. You're just a kid.
我知道了
Oh! I know!
烟雾探测器里含有微量的镅241
Smoke detectors contain trace amounts of americium-241.
有意思
Interesting.
但我需要很大量
But I'd need a lot of them,
而它们很贵
and they're expensive.
的确
True.
我打赌如果你打给一些公♥司♥
Hey, I bet if you call a few companies
说你在做学校的科学展报告
and say it's for a school project,
他们会愿意送你免费的
you could get them for free.
很好的主意 谢谢你
That's a great idea. Thanks.
不客气
You're very welcome.
这孩子太可爱了
What a cute kid.
是谁啊
Who was that at the door?
-谢尔顿 -他想要干嘛
- Sheldon. - What did he want?
没什么 他来问点科学的东西
Oh, nothing. He just had a science query.
饼干呢
Ooh, biscuits!
小乔治呢
Where's Georgie?
不知道 我十分钟前就喊他了
I don't know. I called him ten minutes ago.
他估计是缩成一团球
He's probably curled up in a ball,
在为维罗妮卡的事所哭泣
crying about Veronica.
为什么这么说
Why do you say that?
只是我听到的八卦罢了
It's just what I'm hearing.
谁那里听到的
From who?
到处都有我的眼线
I'm kinda plugged into this town.
我去看看他怎么样了
I'll go check on him.
你这些讯息都是从哪得知的
Where exactly you getting all this info?
很多孩子家里都有姐妹
There's a lot of kid sisters out there.
我们都会聊
We talk.
亲爱的
Honey?
我能进来吗
Can I come in?
不能
No.
宝贝 你还好吗
Aw, baby, everything all right?
我不想谈
I don't want to talk about it.
说出来或许会舒服些
You might feel better if you do.
是跟姑娘有关吗
Is it about a girl?
你怎么知道
How do you know?
俗话说母子连心嘛
Sometimes a mother can sense these things.
维罗妮卡交了男朋友
Veronica has a boyfriend.
你是说达斯丁吗
You mean Dustin?
你认识他吗
You know him?
是啊 他们是在教会认识的
Well, yeah, she met him through the church.
很好的小伙
Lovely young man.
你喜欢他啊
You like him?
这个嘛...
Oh. Well, um...
主教导我们要爱所有人
the Lord teaches us to like everybody.
我只是无法停止想她跟别人在一起的画面
I just can't stop thinking about her with another guy,
我都要被逼疯了
and it's making me crazy.
你何不出来吃点东西呢
Aw. Why don't you come eat something?
吃完会好过些
You'll feel better.
我吃不了
I can't.
我感觉就像肚子被人揍了一拳
I feel like I got punched in the stomach.
相信我 一切都会过去
Trust me, this'll pass.
你一定还会认识别的女孩
You will meet other girls.
但她们不会是维罗妮卡
They won't be Veronica.
那男生比我高吗
Is he taller than me?
这无所谓
It doesn't matter.
重要的是内心
It's what's inside a person that counts.
高多少
How much taller?
很多
A lot.
斯巴克斯太太的信♥用♥卡♥在平价鞋店被拒了
Mrs. Sparks' credit card got declined at Payless.
真的假的
No kidding.
她要气炸了
She went nuts.
你记得别泄露是我说的
But you didn't hear it from me.
可怜的儿子都心碎了
Poor baby is just crushed.
天啊
Oh, man.
我有过那经历 太惨了
I've been through that. Brutal.
我什么时候让你心碎过了
When did I break your heart?
不是你
Oh, it wasn't you.
那是谁
Then who was it?
不重要 很久以前的事了
Oh, doesn't matter. It was a long time ago.
到底是谁
But who?
爸爸 我不想把话说得太早
Dad, I don't want to get ahead of myself,
但我想我解决咱们家的电力问题了
but I think I solved our electricity problem.
现在不是时候 谢尔顿
Not now, Sheldon.
我倒是不介意听一下
I wouldn't mind hearing it.
是谁
Who?
有需要我可以帮你打听一下
If you want, I'll ask around.
对很多孩子来说
For many children,
他们最快乐的回忆是学会骑单车那天
their happiest memory is the day they learned to ride a bike.
对另外一些孩子来说 是得到第一只狗狗那天
For others, it's when they got their first puppy.
对我来说
For me, it was the day
则是收到57个带有镅241的
I received a box of 57 defective
烟雾探测器次品那天
smoke detectors loaded with americium-241.
好棒
Yes!
亲亲维罗妮卡 不
My dearest Veronica... No.
我心爱的维罗妮卡
My beloved Veronica...
剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表