剧集 | 少年正义联盟(2010) | 导航列表
That is preposterous!
这太荒谬了
No, my prince.
不 王子
Sad to say, I have evidence to prove it.
很遗憾 我有证据
We've got the evidence
我们有扳倒
we need to bring down DeLamb and all of Bedlam.
德拉姆和拜德拉姆的证据了
Dr. Jace's testimony will seal the deal.
杰斯医生的证词就是关键
We lost eight kids!
我们失去了八个孩子
Plus that Plasmus kid they had their hooks into.
还有他们控制的红血魔孩子
We saved Artemis' friend here and the prince.
我们救了阿耳特弥斯的朋友和王子
And countless other kids who would've been Bedlam's next victims.
还有无数可能成为拜德拉姆受害者的孩子
It's not the victory we wanted,
这不是我们想要的胜利
but it is a victory.
但这也是一个胜利
You get away from me.
你离我远点
Brion, please calm No, no!
布里昂 请冷静 不 不
Who are you people?
你们是谁
What... What is happening?
什么 什么情况
Brion!
布里昂
Help me, help me! You must calm down.
帮帮我 帮帮我 你得冷静
Your meta-gene has been activated.
你的超元基因被激活了
Your body is now manipulating geologic forces.
你的身体能控制地质力
Make it stop! Make it stop!
让它停下来
The more you panic, the less control you'll have.
你越惊慌 控制力就越小
Focus on your breathing.
专注呼吸
Just focus on controlling your breath.
集中精神 控制呼吸
Guys!
伙计们
This footage shows Prince Brion undergoing
这段录像显示布里昂王子
an illegal meta-gene activation.
正被一种非法的超元基因激活
This evidenceirrefutably links Brion Markov
这证明了布里昂·马科夫
to meta-human trafficking in Markovia.
与马科维亚的贩卖♥♥超人类有关
And quite possibly to the abduction of his own sister, Princess Tara.
他也很可能绑♥架♥了自己的妹妹塔拉公主
And given their stance against meta-trafficking,
鉴于他们反对贩卖♥♥超人类
Brion is most likely responsible
布里昂是刺杀
for the assassinations of his own parents,
他父母维克多国王和伊洛娜王后的
King Viktor and Queen Ilona.
头号♥嫌疑犯
Lies!
谎言
This just keeps getting worse.
情况越来越糟
Following him with infrared. He's headed for the palace.
用红外线跟踪他 他去皇宫了
I'll try to cut him off.
我设法阻止他
And he used a Father Box to track Super-Cycle.
他竟然用父盒来追踪超级飞行器
SB, we'll protect the doctor and the girl.
超级小子 我们来保护医生和女孩
Get Brion.
你去找布里昂
Sending your heavy hitter away?
把打手送走了
Not very good at this game, are you?
你不太擅长这个游戏吧
I see you're down one Superboy. I'll raise you.
你们少了个超级小子 我来添个数
One, two, three, four!
一 二 三 四
Now we know why he's called Count Vertigo.
怪不得他叫眩晕伯爵[数数]了
We're outnumbered. Then let's level the playing field.
我们人手不够 那就弄得公平点吧
Bring me their corpses.
把他们的尸体带来给我
Prince Gregor, the palace is clearly not safe.
格雷戈王子 皇宫已经不安全了
My guards will escort you--
我的卫兵会护送你
DeLamb!
德拉姆
Prince Brion!
布里昂王子
Brion?
布里昂
And DeLamb's a meta, too.
德拉姆也是超人类
Prince Brion, we gotta go.
布里昂王子 我们得离开这里
There's a better way to handle this.
还有更好的方法来了结此事
And we can help you find it.
我们可以帮你
And so our worst fears are confirmed!
我们最担心的事情发生了
Prince Brion Markov in league with meta-human assassins.
布里昂·马科夫王子与超人类刺客联盟了
But you're a meta-human as well.
但你也是超人类
I had to become one, to defend us against them.
我没办法 我要保护大家不受他们的伤害
Liar! That's why I did it!
说谎 这是我变成超人类的原因
To defend my country from you!
为了保卫我的国家不受你的伤害
Brion, no!
布里昂 不
That hurt.
好疼啊
But remember, I'm not only the meta-trafficking doctor,
但记住 我不仅是个贩卖♥♥超人类的医生
I'm also a client.
也是个客户
Look out, child!
当心 孩子
Enough of this.
够了
Halo-Girl? Dr. Jace.
光环女孩 杰斯医生
What? Where is... Here.
什么 哪里 这里
No!
不
No, the kids!
不 孩子们
We've lost 'em. They cannot be dead.
我们失去了他们 他们不会死的
I don't wanna see any more dead kids.
我不想再看到死去的孩子了
Come on!
出来啊
You wanna kill something? Try me!
你想杀人 来杀我啊
No kill. No dead. Not dead. Me!
不杀 没死 没有死 我
Finish him! Open fire!
干掉他 开火
Disregard that order! Arrest Baron DeLamb.
无视那个命令 逮捕德拉姆男爵
Little Prince, you dare! The security forces are mine to control.
小王子 你敢 安保部队是我的
Now that I have proven--
现在我已经证明
What you've proven here is your hypocrisy.
你只证明了你的虚伪
You've been scapegoating meta-humans,
你一直加罪于超人类
though you yourself were a meta-human.
但你自己就是一个超人类
Clearly, you've done business with the meta-human traffickers
很明显 你与我父母要打击的贩卖♥♥超人类生意
my parents were trying to stop.
脱不了干系
You lied to them! No! No!
你骗了他们 不 不
And your great skill with your meta-ability,
而且你对超能力的掌控很娴熟
that, no doubt, required time to master.
毫无疑问 这需要时间
Which tells me you received your powers long before Brion.
这说明你早在布里昂之前就有了超能力
Oh, I know you, Uncle.
我很了解你 舅舅
And it's clear,
很明显
your deceptions were the groundwork
你的谎言是推♥翻♥
for a coup against my family and Markovia.
我家族和马科维亚的基础
You have no hard evidence!
你没有确凿的证据
We have enough to mount a lengthy investigation into your affairs.
我们有足够的时间对你进行长♥期♥调查
I place you under arrest
我以你谋杀
for the murder of my mother and father.
我父母的罪名逮捕你
Thank you. At least you're safe now, brother.
谢谢 起码你安全了 哥
What are you doing? DeLamb is the criminal, not me!
你干吗 罪犯是德拉姆 不是我
Your Highness, whatever the Baron's crimes,
殿下 不管男爵犯了什么罪
your brother also has much to answer for here.
你弟也有很多事需要解释
And if I may say,
恕我直言
Markovia has suffered enough at the hands of meta-humans.
马科维亚已经受尽了超人类的折磨
Ambassador Please, listen to me, my prince.
大使 请听我说 王子
Your country needs a new beginning.
你的国家需要一个新的开始
A new king. A new leader.
一个新国王 新领袖
Now more than ever.
比以往更加需要
No. Brother.
不 弟
Gregor, please, don't do this.
格雷戈 拜托 别这样
You must leave Markovia.
你必须离开马科维亚
Immediately.
现在就走
Take care of him. Please.
照顾好他 拜托
Ana...
安娜
I'm sorry, Otto, we couldn't find a transplant.
对不起 奥托 我们没找到匹配的心脏
And your sister Ana,
你妹妹安娜
her heart just gave out.
她刚刚心脏衰竭了
Your heart condition is a genetic trait in your family,
你的心脏病是你家族的遗传特征
one we would not have discovered
如果不是因为你妹妹的不幸去世
without the unfortunate passing of your sister.
我们也发现不了
Fortunately, a special procedure can correct the problem in you.
幸运的是 有个特别手术可以解决你的问题
It's okay. It'll be okay.
没事了 没事了
Man, I like it better when you're on our side.
伙计 我更喜欢你帮我们
Not again. Again.
又来啊 没错
It's not going well, boss.
情况不妙 老大
Indeed not. Time to go.
的确 该走了
I killed the monster!
我杀了怪物
You killed a kid! And when you realize that...
你杀了一个孩子 当你意识到
When you realize that, you'll regret it. Trust me.
当你意识到这一点 你会后悔的 相信我
剧集 | 少年正义联盟(2010) | 导航列表