剧集 | 少年正义联盟(2010) | 导航列表
And Vic. Now he and Violet are lost forever.
还有维克 现在他和紫罗兰都找不到了
Vic! Violet! I knew you'd make it!
维克 紫罗兰 我就知道你们会成功的
Good to be back.
能回来真好
Indeed, it is.
是啊
There's more good news.
还有一件好消息
The League will soon return to Earth
联盟很快就会和数百名获救的超人类青少年
with hundreds of rescued meta-teens.
一起返回地球
The Taos Youth Center's going to need more beds.
陶斯青少年宫需要更多的床位
Maybe more buildings.
也许还要建新楼
And Granny?
奶奶呢
She got away.
她逃走了
But we've shut down her operation in space.
但我们已经关闭了她的太空基地
Plus I got proof Gretchen Goode
而且我有证据证明格雷琴·古德
and Granny Goodness are one-in-the-same.
与和蔼奶奶其实是一个人
Dude! You M.V.P.'d this puppy!
伙计 你是最有价值球员啊
Nah, man. Violet's the All-Star.
不 紫罗兰才是全明星
She rescued everyone from the Anti-Life Equation.
她把大家从反生命方程式中救了出来
Which would not have happened without your intervention, Victor.
如果没有你 我也救不了啊 维克多
I agree with Garfield. You are the crusher of magic today.
我同意加菲尔德的观点 你今天就是救世主
All in favor of Vic joining the Outsiders?
赞成维克加入局外人吗
Aye!
赞成
And if Static were here, I know he'd vote aye, too!
如果静电在这里 他肯定也会投赞成票
How 'bout asking whether that's something Vic wants?
你们先问问维克想不想加入啊
If being a public hero is a concern,
如果你不想变成公众英雄
you're also welcome to join the Team.
我们也欢迎你加入队伍
But doing something heroic today
但是你今天拯救大家
does not obligate you to join the Team or the Outsiders.
不代表你必须加入队伍或者局外人
You know, when I played football,
我打橄榄球的时候
I was never afraid of the spotlight.
从来都不怕聚光灯
Man, I sought it out.
我都能摆平
But this...
但这是
This is in service of a better cause.
这是为了伸张正义
So... I guess...
所以我想
I guess I'm an Outsider.
我想成为局外人
Now you'll need a cryptonym, a, uh, nom de guerre.
现在你需要一个假名 一个化名[法语]
You, uh, a what now?
需要一个什么
Your code-name. Any ideas?
你的代号♥ 有什么想法吗
I believe "Hot Lava" Is still available.
热熔岩还是可以用的哦
Uh, why would I--
我为什么要叫
That's what is called an inside joke.
这是所谓的内部玩笑
Choose whatever code-name suits you.
什么代号♥适合你就用什么吧
For too long, I've been running from what I am.
很长时间以来 我一直在逃避现实
Who I am.
无法面对自己
It's time I embraced all my freakishness.
是时候接纳我的变化了
I am Cyborg.
我叫钢骨
Welcome to the Outsiders, Cyborg.
欢迎来到局外人 钢骨
This has been a good day.
今天真开心
Whatever you used on Killer Frost did the trick.
你在冰霜杀手身上用的招数奏效了
We're way out-trending the Outsiders now.
我们现在比局外人火多了
Happy, Boss?
开心吗 老板
剧集 | 少年正义联盟(2010) | 导航列表