剧集 | 少年正义联盟(2010) | 导航列表
Okay, Garfield, you called this meeting.
加菲尔德 这次会议是你召集的
And I appreciate you hearing me out.
谢谢你们愿意倾听我的意见
Kaldur, though the Justice League ranks are divided,
卡尔杜 虽然正义联盟的等级有所不同
you stand center-stage defending a world
但你愿意站在舞台中♥央♥
seemingly committed to stopping your good works.
保卫一个阻止你行善的世界
And, M'gann, you lead the team against our adversaries
还有梅甘 你带领队伍抗敌
while avoiding the spotlight.
还不能引起注意
Despite all obstacles,
虽然障碍重重
you're both making a difference.
但你们俩都成就不凡
But something is missing.
但有些东西还是消失了
Okay, I'll bite. What?
好吧 我来问 是什么
A public version of the team.
公开版本的队伍
Young heroes rebelling against the system
反抗制度的年轻英雄
to fight the good fight in clear view.
在大众视野中战斗
No, we do not put those kinds of targets
不 我们不能让未成年的英雄
on our underage heroes.
来实现这种目标
That is what the Justice League is for.
这是正义联盟的宗旨
The League can't do what we need
联盟达不到我们所需的目标
because you're playing on the Light's game board.
因为光明会在占据主导权
Have you seen the headlines lately?
你们看到最近的头条了吗
Lex Luthor's grip on the United Nation,
卢瑟控制联♥合♥国♥
the public fear of meta-humans, meta-teen trafficking.
公众对超人类的恐惧 贩运超人类少年
Bad guys like Granny Goodness and Baron Bedlam
像和蔼奶奶和拜德拉姆男爵这样的坏人
are capitalizing on all of it.
都在利用此事来做文章
We've lost the hearts and minds
我们想保护的人
of the people we're trying to protect.
都不支持我们了
Demagogues and fearmongers have caused folks
煽动者和恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
to give up on the heroic ideal,
让人们放弃了成为英雄的梦想
the reason the Justice League was formed in the first place.
这也是正义联盟最初成立的原因
Great, now I'm thoroughly depressed.
这下好了 弄的我好沮丧
Don't worry, I've got you covered.
别担心 我已经为你们安排好了
See, we're gonna break the rules the League can't.
我们要打破联盟不能打破的规则
We're gonna connect with people
我们要以政♥府♥无法阻止的方式
in ways that can't be blocked by governments.
与民众联合
We're gonna quiet the fears of the public
我们要消除公众
terrified by the meta-gene generation.
因为超人类而产生的恐惧
And we'll do it all by inspiring that generation,
我们要激励这些人
because we are them,
因为我们也是超人类
raised alongside them in the fallout of a scary meta-human world.
与他们在可怕的超人类世界里一起成长
We can be the heroes that empower them to conquer their fears.
我们可以成为帮他们战胜恐惧的英雄
That's a great speech, Gar, sincerely.
说得真好 小加 真的
But how's that any different
但这与联盟正在做的事
from what the League's trying to do now?
有什么不同吗
The League and the Light are fighting spin campaigns,
联盟和光明会都在进行宣传运动
and the Light's winning.
现在光明会占优
That's not what I'm talking about.
这不是我要说的
Look at this.
看看这个
Without even trying,
哪怕不去宣传
these actions have generated something organic,
这些善举都产生了
something beyond spin.
宣传运动达不到的效果
Something that can never emerge
卢瑟或和蔼奶奶
from under the thumb of Luthor or Granny.
永远无法达到的效果
It's something relatable.
接地气
It's something we can build on
我们可以借此给予大家
by giving people something they can brand,
一些他们可以用来宣传的东西
something they can own on social media,
他们可以在社交媒体上发布的东西
something that makes them part of the story.
使他们置身其中
We're gonna be highly mobile and accessible.
让大家更容易接触到
And together, we're gonna start a revolution.
我们要共同发起一场革命
A... A small one, anyway.
小革命吧
You have given us much to consider.
你给了我们很多灵感
No, we haven't.
不 我们没有
Get on board or get out of the way.
不加入就滚蛋
You all heard the story.
你们都听到了
You guys built this team?
你们建立了这个团队
It's time to take it to the next level.
是时候迈进下一个阶段了
Are you sure you're ready for this kind of spotlight?
你确定你准备好接受大众的目光了吗
Green skin, can't hide.
绿皮肤藏不住啊
The Reach outed me two years ago.
致远族两年前暴露了我
Kid Flash is out too from back in Wally's day.
在沃利时代 闪电小子就被曝光了
Public doesn't always get that I'm a different guy.
公众并没有一直认为我与众不同
Plus, I never really grew out
而且反正我本来
of the whole secret ID thing anyway. You?
也没什么秘密身份 你呢
Markovia and the world already know what I've become.
马科维亚和全世界都知道我变成了什么样
Now I want to show them who I have become.
现在我想让他们了解全新的我
And there was no way I was gonna let this be a no-girl squad.
这支队伍可不能没有女生啊
The group needed a little color.
团队也需要一点颜色吧
Hey, brown skin here.
我就是棕色皮肤
Might as well be blue skin with that face plate.
你戴着面罩还是叫蓝皮肤吧
And the rest of you?
其他人呢
Not ready. Not yet.
我还没准备好
That's just fine.
没关系
I was afraid I was losing my entire team.
我还以为我会失去整个队伍呢
And I'm guessing we're too old.
可能我们太老了
When did that happen?
我什么时候就老了
So it is decided.
那就这么决定了
The covert team will now
秘密小队里
consist of Miss Martian, Superboy, Tigress,
包括火星小姐 超级小子 母老虎
Halo, 13, Forager, and Tara.
光晕 十三 搜寻者和塔拉
While Beast Boy will lead Wonder Girl, Blue Beetle,
野兽小子的公众小队将带领神奇女孩 蓝甲虫
Kid Flash, Static, and Geo-Force in this new public squad.
闪电小子 静电和地质力
But still, covertly answer to the League through Miss Martian.
但仍然通过火星小姐 秘密听从联盟指挥
Agreed?
同意吗
Agreed.
同意
Oh, and there's one more thing I got covered.
我还搞定了一件事
Welcome to the premier building,
欢迎来到卓越大厦
the new squad's base of operations.
新班子的作战基地
I call this the Hub.
我称之为枢纽大厦
Holographic computer interface,
全息计算机接口
secured link to Watchtower systems.
与瞭望塔系统安全连接
Basically, our mission room.
这也算是我们的任务室
When not in service,
没任务的时候
it'll double as our super stylin' living space.
它将成为我们超酷的生活空间
This is so crash!
这真是太棒了
And whether you're with the squad or not,
不管你们是否和小队在一起
there's enough space upstairs for me,
楼上有足够的空间给我
Brion, Tara, Violet, Vic, and Fred,
布里昂 塔拉 紫罗兰 维克和弗雷德
to have our separate bedrooms.
来做单独的卧室
Finally!
终于啊
I mean, thank you.
我是说谢谢
Got you covered, B.
都搞定了 B
And if anyone's hungry, got that covered too.
如果有人饿了 也没问题
And just like Mount Justice,
跟正义山一样
we'll eventually have a medical bay,
我们到时候会有医务室
a science lab, a gym,
科学实验室 健身房♥
even a Zeta Tube.
甚至泽塔传送站
It really is starting to feel like the Cave back in the day.
感觉有点像当初的洞穴
But, um...
但是
Who's paying for all this?
花销谁来付啊
Gretchen Goode.
格雷琴·古德
She might still have me locked into a contract,
虽然我被她的合同拴住了
but that means old Granny has to pay me,
但这也意味着老奶奶得替我付钱
enough to finance the mission to take her down.
来资助这次扳倒她的任务
Now that's what I call payback.
天道好轮回啊
Yeah, this is a sympathy bump.
我同情你才跟你击拳的啊
The bedrooms are quite spacious.
卧室很宽敞啊
I must say, I will not miss the confines of the bio RV.
我不得不说 我不会想念生物飞船的小房♥间
The new place is great, Gar.
这个新地方很棒 小加
But there's no way six teenagers are gonna live here
但是六个青少年不能单独住在这里
alone and unsupervised.
没人监督吧
剧集 | 少年正义联盟(2010) | 导航列表