剧集 | 少年正义联盟(2010) | 导航列表
Remote control link established.
已建立远程控制链接
I'll take her from here.
我来控制吧
Approaching drop zone.
接近降落区
Remember, this a dark op. Keep radio chatter to a minimum.
记住 这是秘密行动 尽量别用无线电
That means you, Metamorpho.
说的就是你 元素♥人♥
Drop zone.
降落区
Deploy!
出发
Good luck.
好运
And welcome to the jungle.
欢迎来到丛林
Stone. Hey, Dad. It's Vic.
斯通 嘿 爸 是维克
Hey is for horses, Son.
嘿是叫马的 儿子
Human beings say hello.
人类说你好
So why assume I'm human? Funny.
你为啥觉得我是人类 真好笑
What do you need? Oh, well,
有什么事 好吧
you'd already left by the time my alarm went off,
我闹钟响的时候你已经走了
so, I figured I'd remind you about the game tonight.
所以我提醒你一下今晚的比赛
Coach said a lot of college scouts
教练说很多大学球探
are coming out to see me crush it,
会来看我表演
it'd really mean a lot if you could be there this time.
如果这次你能去就好了
I'll be there. Okay. Well, it's just...
我会去的 好 只是
That's what you said last time, and...
你上次就是这么说的 然后
I'll be there, Victor.
我会去的 维克多
Right now I've got another call. I'll see you tonight.
别人打电♥话♥来了 今晚见
Okay, Dad, yeah, see you--
好的 爸 再见
Dr. Irons, is this about the Fatherbox?
艾恩斯博士 是关于父盒的事吗
Dr. Stone, it is.
斯通博士 是的
You've been placed in charge with
上面安排你来负责
examining an Apokoliptic Fatherbox
为星际实验室和正义联盟
for both S.T.A.R. Labs and the Justice League.
研究天启星的父盒
We don't know much about this thing.
我们对此了解不多
Only that it's been observed repairing and/or healing.
只是观察到它能修复或治疗
Both Apokoliptian tech and Apokoliptian Parademons.
天启星的技术和魔兵
I look forward to putting it through its paces.
我很期待能对其进行检测
Tread lightly, Doctor.
博士 务必小心
From what we understand, Fatherboxes are pretty much pure evil.
据我们所知 父盒非常邪恶
Come now, John Henry, technology is neither good nor evil.
行了 约翰·亨利 技术没有好坏
Technology is neutral.
技术是中立的
It's simply a matter of how one puts it to use.
仅仅是看该如何使用
Just be careful, Silas.
小心点 塞拉斯
I always am.
我一直很小心
Oh, man. Warn me next time, all right?
伙计 下次跟我说一声 好吗
What are you talking about?
什么意思
Oh, no, not me. I swear.
不 不是我 我发誓
Talk about silent but deadly.
无声果然致命
Not me.
不是我
I hate this jungle.
我讨厌这个丛林
You really should pay more attention to your surroundings.
你真的应该多注意一下周围的环境
Conner, you up?
康纳 你起床了吗
Yeah. Yeah, I'm up. You getting ready for work?
起了 你准备好工作了吗
No appointments today. What about you?
我今天没有预约 你呢
Nothin'. Every bike in Rhode island is runnin' smooth.
没有 罗德岛的摩托都没问题
How about I get dressed and we do somethin'?
我穿个衣服 然后做点什么吧
I like the sound of that.
我觉得不错
What are you gonna wear?
你穿什么
Uh, the usual. Why? What are you wearin'?
平时的衣服呗 怎么了 你穿什么
Right now, my engagement ring.
我戴了订婚戒指
Don't you need to meet up with Dick?
你不用去见迪克吗
Dick can handle things just fine on his own.
迪克自己可以搞定
All right. Go!
好 开始吧
Sorry, only the real Forager counts.
抱歉 真正的搜寻者才算
Nice try.
不错啊
Geo-Force, did you see? I'm getting very good at not falling.
地质力 你看到了吗 我不会摔了
It's most exceptional. You are most exceptional.
太棒了 你最棒了
Violet!
紫罗兰
Timeout.
暂停
Is Halo all right? Yes. I'm fine.
光晕还好吗 是的 我很好
Except I believe I'm, uh... Embarrassed.
但我好像很丢人
Yes, I'm definitely embarrassed.
是的 我很丢人
So much for not falling.
刚说不摔的
I still think you are exceptional.
我还是觉得你很棒
Speaking of falling...
说到摔下
Nightwing was lucky Halo fell, Forager had Nightwing.
还好光晕摔下来了 搜寻者差点抓到夜翼了
Tag. Nightwing is Nightwing.
抓住 夜翼是夜翼了
You're hot. I'm sorry.
你好烫 抱歉
I'm so sorry. I didn't mean...
非常抱歉 我不是故意的
It's all right, Brion.
没关系 布里昂
Forager smells barbecue.
搜寻者闻到了烤肉的味道
See? Good as new.
瞧 没事了
As I said, exceptional.
如我所说 你太棒了
Well, the kids certainly seem to be getting along.
孩子们似乎相处得很好
Don't you mean your kids seem to be getting along?
你是说你的孩子吧
Excuse me?
什么
That's what you said when Lobo attacked.
灰狼袭击时 你就是这么说的
Protect my kids.
保护我的孩子
Did I?
是吗
Well, I can't deny I feel responsible for Brion and Violet.
我无法否认我有责任照顾布里昂和紫罗兰
They've become very dear to me. I only want what's best for them.
他们就像亲人一样 我只想为他们好
We all do.
我们也是
All right. Let's run it again.
好 再来一次
Be mindful of your strikes.
注意攻击
It is a fool who thinks anger will help in battle.
愤怒对战斗毫无帮助
There's power to be drawn from grace, from serenity.
要从优雅和宁静中汲取力量
Be at peace with your weapon, feel it extend your reach.
与武器和谐相处 让它成为你的延伸
Let it become an extension of your arm,
成为你手臂的延伸
an extension of yourself.
身体的延伸
Lady Shiva, said to be the most dangerous woman alive.
希瓦夫人 据说是世上最危险的女人
Probably best to steer clear.
最好避开她
Stop!
停止
That's enough for today. Return to your quarters.
今天到此为止 回驻地吧
Except you.
除了你
Follow.
跟随
Okay. Forget steering clear.
好吧 别避开她
Stay on Shiva, but be careful.
跟着希瓦 但要小心
That's new.
这是什么
Wait. Katana, Metamorpho, stay put.
等等 武士刀 元素♥人♥原地待命
Batman's already in.
蝙蝠侠已经进去了
All right. That's enough for today.
好了 今天到此为止
Little more practice and you might even be able to tag me.
再练一下 你说不定就能抓到我了
Mother of God.
真是的
But overall, great work, everyone.
但总的来说 大家都做得很好
Hive five.
蜂巢五
I believe two hands make for hive ten.
两只手应该是蜂巢十了吧
Except you only have four fingers on each hand,
但你的手只有四个手指
so, perhaps it's a hive eight.
所以应该是蜂巢八
It's a high... Not hive.
是击掌 不是蜂巢
Either way, Forager believes Geo-Force has left Forager hanging.
总之 搜寻者觉得地质力要和搜寻者击掌
Enough!
够了
You have us playing games of tag
你还让我们玩抓人游戏
when we should be in Santa Prisca saving my sister!
我们应该去圣普里斯卡救我妹啊
Brion, we talked about this.
布里昂 我们说过这个
We don't know if she's in Santa Prisca.
我们不知道她是不是在圣普里斯卡
And even if she is,
即使她在
you're not ready to go up against the League of Shadows.
你还没准备好对抗暗影联盟
Just be patient.
耐心点
Will we follow up on the Santa Prisca lead or not?
我们会跟进圣普里斯卡的线索吗
What makes you think that
你怎么知道
lead isn't being followed up on as we speak?
现在没人在跟进线索呢
Are you keeping me in the dark
你们怎么救我妹
about what's being done to save my own sister?
都不告诉我吗
I'm doing what's best for you and your sister.
这是为你和你妹好
剧集 | 少年正义联盟(2010) | 导航列表