剧集 | 少年正义联盟(2010) | 导航列表
or Vertigo's power will have you feeling the mode.
否则眩晕的能力会让你们感觉很糟糕
Blue, can't your armor protect you, or compensate or something?
蓝 盔甲无法保护你 或是抵消他的能力吗
Apparently not.
显然不能
So what -- what do we do?
那我们怎么办
We follow Beast Boy,
跟着野兽小子
keep that whirly bird in sight and wait for our moment.
盯着那架直升飞机 等待机会
We will get Perdita back safe.
我们会把佩迪塔安全带回来的
Victor Stone should come into the warm inside.
维克多·斯通应该进去暖和一下
It's just "Vic", okay?
叫我维克 好吗
You don't have to say my whole name every time!
你不用每次都叫我的全名
It makes you sound like my dad.
听起来像我爸在叫我
Ah, understood.
明白
Now, will Vic come enjoy Thanksgiving dinner with Vic's hive?
那维克会带着蜂巢来享用感恩节晚餐吗
I don't have a hive, Fred!
我没有蜂巢 弗雷德
Vic does have a hive with many drones who want to help Vic.
维克有的 还有好多雄蜂想帮维克
Don't you get it? I can't be helped!
你不明白吗 没人能帮我
Caterpillar Vic cannot be helped,
没人能帮毛毛虫维克
but butterfly Vic can.
但是能帮蝴蝶维克
In any case...
无论如何
drones must feed, and drones should feed with hive,
雄蜂都要进食 而且应该在蜂巢里进食
where drones can be warm.
这样雄蜂才能暖和
Look, you like the hive so much, you go feed with it.
既然你这么喜欢蜂巢 那你去进食吧
Victor Stone...
维克多·斯通
Go inside!
进去
Warm up.
取取暖
No one likes a frozen bug, okay?
没人喜欢冻僵的虫子 好吗
Vic speaks true.
维克说得对
This is so frustrating!
太烦人了
We're so close, but we can't get any closer.
都这么近了 但就是无法靠得更近
Scarab can stop the Count Vertigo, Jaime Reyes,
海梅·雷耶斯 圣甲虫可以阻止眩晕伯爵
by blowing his vehicle out of the sky.
我可以把他的飞机炸掉
Scarab, no!
圣甲虫 不要
The goal is saving Perdita, not sending her to a fiery death.
我们要救佩迪塔 不能炸死她
It helps when you specify such things.
你直说不就好了
It's implied!
常识嘛
Scarab wanted to blow it up, didn't he?
圣甲虫想把飞机炸飞吧
How'd you guess?
你怎么知道
You know, I think I can bring it down without injury.
我觉得我能无伤让飞机降落
That should do it.
可以了
They'll have to make a controlled landing now.
他们只能迫降了
I could've taken out the fuel line
我可以用精准攻击
with a precision attack.
把输油管打掉的
Dude, you are the king of overkill.
哥们 你是个滥杀之王
You never suggest precision.
你才不会精准攻击
They're down, in the Pueblo.
他们在普韦布洛降落了
It was my first time making it.
这是我第一次做
It's good, Artemis.
很好吃 阿耳特弥斯
Thank you.
谢谢
Could use a little salt.
再加点盐就更好了
Oh, not on the...
别上
Well, I must say,
我不得不说
my first American Thanksgiving has been lovely.
我的第一次美国感恩节真是太愉快了
I'm so thankful to have been included.
谢谢你们邀请我
My daughter does set a nice table.
我女儿安排得挺好
Something I'm sure she never learned from me.
她肯定不是从我这儿学的
I had a little help,
我得到了一些帮助
or a lot of help, really.
其实是很多帮助
I helped Auntie Mouse.
我帮了老鼠姑姑
Yes, you did, baby girl.
是的 宝贝
I'm not a baby!
我不是宝贝
You must be so proud of Artemis.
你一定为阿耳特弥斯感到骄傲吧
It's not just the meal, of course.
当然不仅仅是这顿饭
Of course not.
当然
It's the degree in Comparative Literature that makes me proud.
她的比较文学的学位更让我骄傲
My daughter will be a college professor.
我的女儿会成为大学教授
That's wonderful.
那很棒啊
But I was actually talking about the way
但我其实是说
she's mentored these young people,
她愿意去指导年轻人
brought them onto the team,
让他们加入队伍
worked with them as Tigress.
以母老虎的身份与他们合作
You're back with the team?
你归队了
You're Tigress again?
你又变成母老虎了
Mom, wait.
妈 等等
What are you doing?
你这是要干嘛
What I've always done!
我一直都这样啊
Not always.
并没有
You left the life behind, then came back to it
你把生活抛在脑后 然后又回去了
at a cost that nearly destroyed you.
这几乎毁掉了你
Don't. Two years recovering, rebuilding.
别说了 两年的康复 复建
And now you have a real chance at a normal life.
现在你终于有了重回正常生活的机会
Soon you'll have your master's degree, and then your doctorate.
很快你就会拿到硕士学位 然后博士
Which doesn't mean... Look at me, Artemis!
这不意味着 看看我 阿耳特弥斯
Look at your friend Barbara!
看看你的朋友芭芭拉
Is this what you want for yourself?
你也想变成这样吗
What will it take to convince you?
你到底要怎样才能回头
Mom, I am helping people.
妈 我在帮助他人
You don't have to fight crime to help people!
这并不需要去打击犯罪啊
You can get out of the life, once and for all.
你可以永远摆脱这种生活
You and Will.
你和威尔
Me and Will?
我和威尔
Nothing, he's my brother-in-law.
我们没什么 他是我姐夫
Oh, please, I've seen the way you two look at each other.
拜托 我看过你们对视的样子
I wish things were different.
我也不想这样
But the hard truth is your sister isn't coming back.
但现实很残酷 你姐回不来了
Even Will knows it.
威尔都明白这一点
And Lian needs a mother.
而丽安需要一位母亲
Lo siento, I can't find them.
对不起 我找不到他们
I've run up and down every walkway, every alley,
我跑遍了所有的通道和巷子
and every building in this moded place
这个基地所有的建筑
looks exactly like every other.
看起来都一样
And I mean exactly.
一模一样
I'll get a beetle's eye view.
我用甲虫视角看看
This makes no sense, Jaime Reyes.
这不科学啊 海梅·雷耶斯
Gee, you think?
这还用说
Walls don't normally do that.
墙壁一般不会这样的
The walls are not involved.
和墙壁无关
It is Jaime Reyes that makes no sense.
是海梅·雷耶斯有问题
Why do you hover one meter off the ground?
为什么你只飞离了地面一米
What are you talking about?
你说什么呢
I'm like a hundred feet up!
我飞了一百英尺高吧
Your visual input does not match
你的视觉输入
with my site-mapping of this area.
和我的区域站点地图不匹配
Meaning...
这说明
Meaning Vertigo's using illusions to fool us.
说明眩晕正在对我们使用幻象
Hello, Megan, I was running in circles.
是啊 梅甘 我刚刚一直在绕圈圈
Checking the same building over and over.
老是在看同一栋楼
But Vertigo doesn't have illusion power.
但眩晕并没有制♥造♥幻象的超能力
So how do we find Perdita if we can't trust what we see?
眼见都不为实 那我们怎么找佩迪塔
Let's see if we can trust what I smell.
看看能不能依靠我的嗅觉吧
Close your eyes and follow the sound of my voice.
闭上眼 跟着我的声音
Sorry, boys and girls, this is as far as you go.
抱歉 孩子们 到此为止了
Tickles.
挠痒呢
What are you made of?
你是什么做的
Sugar and spice and everything nice.
糖 香料和所有美味的东西
Makes no sense. It's just one guy.
没道理啊 他只有一个人
Scarab, are we seeing this right?
圣甲虫 我们看到的真实吗
I read one heat signature.
我只读到一条热感信♥号♥♥
Be careful, my love.
当心点 亲爱的
This is for the murder of my father!
这一脚是为了你谋杀我的父亲
Baby!
宝贝
剧集 | 少年正义联盟(2010) | 导航列表