剧集 | 少年正义联盟(2010) | 导航列表
And a casual telepathic read is too easy to thwart.
轻易使用读心术很容易失败的
So, Halo is a pass. What about Brion?
那光晕算了 布里昂呢
I know it might sound hypocritical coming from me,
我知道我说这话这可能很虚伪
but Brion's a walking ball of anger right now,
但布里昂现在很愤怒
always on the verge of blowing up.
一直在爆♥炸♥的边缘
It is very impressive.
太厉害了
No, no, keep going. Let's see what you can do.
不不 继续 让我们看看你的本事
Is this a test?
这算是考试吗
This is just us trying to help.
我们只是想帮忙
I'm linking us all psychically.
我把大家都精神连接了
When this Orion gets here, we can communicate without him knowing.
奥利安来了以后 我们可以暗中交流
And pay the New God back for New God treachery.
让新神为背叛付出代价
It wasn't a real New God!
那不是真正的新神
Is that him and his pet monsters?
是他和他的宠物怪物吗
Meta-humans, not monsters.
超人类 不是怪物
Wearing control devices.
佩戴控制装置
What have you chorking for me today?
你们今天给我带了什么
The Hive has collected food for Orion.
蜂巢为奥利安收集了食物
Do I look like I eat bug food?
我看起来像吃虫子食物的吗
Surely you have something of value?
真的有值钱的东西吗
Hive has battle gear.
蜂巢有战斗装备
Oh, please. Your pathetic attempt to mimic New God armor is laughable.
拜托 你们模仿新神盔甲真是太可笑了
I'm sensing a psychic wave.
我感觉到了一个心理波动
This Orion is using telepathy
这个奥利安正在使用心灵感应
to intentionally fan the flames of the bugs' anger.
故意激怒虫子
There's something familiar about his mind-touch.
他的心灵触摸有点眼熟
Wh... What is she doing? No idea.
她在干什么 不知道
Explain yourself, Orion.
解释一下吧 奥利安
We... We can't talk here.
我们 我们不能在这里谈
Team, stay put.
队伍原地待命
But the mission, Miss Martian?
那任务怎么办 火星少女
I think she shut us out.
她关闭精神连接了
Okay, that rock's your target.
那块石头是你的目标
Remember, it's a precision test.
记住 这是个精度测试
Hit it, don't obliterate it. I know.
击中它 不要毁掉它 我知道
And please, be careful of my trees.
请小心我的树
Easy now. This is about control.
放松 控制力是关键
I know.
我知道
Visualize where you want it to go I know!
想象一下你想要击中哪里 我知道
Uh, Dick, we might want to Noted.
迪克 我们可能 发现了
My trees!
我的树
Mother of God.
天啊
Don't look!
别看
Do not be upset. You are nicely shaped.
别生气 你身材很好
Your form isn't the part of you that's broken.
你的外表并没有坏
Excuse me? Rest. I'll test my powers now.
什么 休息吧 我要测试我的超能力了
Uh, here, kid.
给 孩子
The idea is to switch between your auras, to protect yourself.
你要切换光晕 保护自己
And if you need to stop at any time, just let me know.
如果你要停下来 就告诉我
Okay, that's new.
这颜色没见过啊
I don't understand.
怎么回事
I cannot seem to make a shield or fly.
我好像放不出盾牌 也飞不了了
What is wrong with me now? Am I broken too?
我怎么了 我也坏了吗
Excuse me?
你说什么
You just found a new color.
你发现了一种新颜色
What does it do? Well, um, let's try to find out.
它有什么用 我们试试看
Carefully.
小心点
Halo!
光晕
What are you doing? Why are you even here? I was
你在干什么 你怎么来了 我
And why are you trying to make the bugs
你为什么要让虫子
hate the New Gods? Because
憎恨新神 因为
I can't talk to you when you're wearing this false form.
你变成这样我懒得跟你废话
But, M'gann. Now, little brother!
但是梅根 快点 弟弟
Explain yourself, M'comm M'orzz.
解释一下吧 莫康·奥兹
Don't call me that Green name.
别叫我那个绿名字
I am Ma'alefa'ak.
我是马阿♥拉♥法克
Stop it. A Ma'alefa'ak is a rabid beast.
住口 马阿♥拉♥法克是个野兽的名字
It's a symbol. M'comm!
这是一个象征 莫康
The Greens are a superstious and cowardly lot.
绿火星人即迷信又懦弱
The Ma'alefa'ak scares them.
他们很怕马阿♥拉♥法克
So let them be scared by me.
所以让他们怕我吧
You know that's they call us behind our backs anyway.
反正他们在背后怎么叫我们的
Yes, but While you've been off playing hero
是的 但是 你和约翰叔叔
with uncle J'onn and your Earthlings,
还有你的地球人扮演英雄时
I've been dealing with the Reds and Greens oppressing us on Mars.
是我在对付火星上压♥迫♥我们的红绿军团
This isn't Mars! I made a deal.
这里不是火星 我做了个交易
If I do a few favors on New Genesis,
我在新创世星上帮几个小忙
I'll get help for the White revolution on Mars.
就有人帮火星上的白人起义
So you're sacrificing the peace of this world for your own?
所以你为了自己要牺牲这个世界的和平
Our own. And I'm doing the bugs a favor.
是我们 我这也是在帮虫子
They're like us, oppressed and denied by those above them.
他们和我们一样 被新神压♥迫♥和拒绝
They need to rise up and overthrow these so-called New Gods.
他们得推♥翻♥那些所谓的新神
I'm just giving them a little push.
我只是给了他们一点动力
Psychic manipulation is wrong
精神控制是错误的
no matter how good the intentions.
不管意图有多好
And how do you justify controlling kidnapped Earth meta-teens?
你又怎么解释控制那些被绑♥架♥的地球超人类少年
Now you are the oppressor. The ends justify the means.
你变成压♥迫♥者了 手段并不重要
Join me. You know our suffering.
加入我 你知道我们的痛苦
No, M'comm, if you stay on this path,
不 莫康 如果你执迷不悟
I will stop you.
我会阻止你的
You can try.
你可以试试
She's healing herself.
她在自愈
It's like a reflex.
好像是神经反射
I hope you're all right, um, Violet.
希望你没事 紫色
I'm sorry, but I cannot stay.
对不起 我不能留下来
You take care of yourself.
你照顾好自己
Don't go.
别走
Wait, we want to help you.
等等 我们想帮你
Give you whatever it is you need.
不管你有什么需要
I don't know what I need.
我不知道我需要什么
Direction, purpose, a clear goal.
方向 目的 明确的目标
We'll help you find your sister.
我们会帮你找到你妹妹的
For Tara, I will stay.
我愿意为塔拉留下来
Unhand her, creature!
放开她 生物
Disobeyed your orders. Sorry, not sorry.
没听你的命令 抱歉 不是真心的
Thank you. Keep the metas busy.
谢谢 拦住那些超能力者
I have my own battle to fight.
我有自己的战斗
Go, go, go.
快跑
Ugh, great. The freaky scooters have firepower.
真棒 那奇怪的滑行艇还能开炮
I think I can help.
我能帮上忙
Are you sure? Zatanna's been teaching me focus.
你确定吗 扎坦娜一直在教我集中注意力
Hey, handsy, let go.
毛手毛脚怪 放开我
Yes!
棒
What should bugs do?
虫子该怎么办
I cannot trust New Gods or Earthers.
我无法信任新神或地球人
Destroy them all. Yeah!
全部消灭 好
Oh, no, you don't.
想得美
I got you, Blue.
我抓住你了 蓝
Look at you. This is how you perceive yourself?
看看你 这就是你对自己的看法吗
You never fully embraced being a White Martian.
你从来没有完全接受自己是白火星人
This isn't about me.
这与我无关
It's about you.
是关于你
You can't win through hate.
你不能靠仇恨取得胜利
Care to bet on that? Yes.
你愿意打赌吗 愿意
Please, M'comm.
拜托 莫康
I'm stronger, but I have no desire to hurt you.
我比你强大 但我不想伤害你
Desire to hurt you... Desire to hurt you...
想伤害你 想伤害你
Remember what we meant to each other?
还记得我们对彼此的意义吗
I remember more than you.
我比你记得清楚
How the Greens treated us.
绿火星人是如何对待我们的
剧集 | 少年正义联盟(2010) | 导航列表