剧集 | 少年正义联盟(2010) | 导航列表
Don't quit on me now, boy.
别放弃啊 孩子
Our lesson's just getting started.
我们的课程才刚刚开始
Is that really all you've got?
你真的只有这点本事吗
Just getting started.
我才刚刚开始
You stubborn child.
你这个顽固的孩子
Haven't you gleaned what you face?
你还搞不清状况吗
You cannot win.
你赢不了的
Lesson learned.
下课
No...
不
You're the one slow of study.
是你学习能力太差了
I'm not dead. Why am I not dead?
我没有死 我为什么没死
This... This isn't how I look anymore.
我不长这个样子了
This isn't real.
这不是真实的
I took that cyber-Highway straight to Granny's cyber-stooge.
我沿着电子高速公路直接找到了奶奶的电子助手
Meaning what happens here...
所以这里发生的事
is all about who wants it more.
在于谁的意愿更强
And no one ever wants a win more than Vic Stone!
没有人比维克·斯通更想赢
But the old Vic can't beat this bruiser,
但是旧维克打不赢这个壮汉
so I better sub the new Vic in the game.
所以我还是召唤新维克吧
Now we're talking!
这才对嘛
You're the true source of Granny's power, aren't you?
你是奶奶力量的真正来源 对吧
You're the techno-cancer she's using to hurt my friends.
你就是她用来伤害我朋友的科技癌症
Well, guess who brought the techno-cure!
猜猜谁带来了科技解药
You need to learn from your mistakes.
你得从错误中吸取教训
Overlord! Who told you to end the lesson?
领主 谁让你结束这堂课的
Overlord?
领主
Lesson One.
第一课
Don't come to the party alone.
别一个人参加聚会
I am so cranky right now.
我现在很暴躁
El D, check on Jaime and Vic.
爱德华多 去看看海梅和维克
Yeah, okay.
好了
Super-metabolism's kicked in. Mind if I play?
超级新陈代谢启动了 可以让我玩玩吗
Be my guest.
请便
Worst grandma ever!
最坏的奶奶
You will all suffer for these transgressions.
你们都会为此付出代价的
Lesson Two, don't make promises you can't keep.
第二课 不要做出无法兑现的承诺
Jaime?
海梅
I have recovered, Jaime Reyes.
我已经康复了 海梅·雷耶斯
Oh, sure, now you're recovered.
是啊 你康复了
Fight's this way, hermano.
战斗在这边 兄弟
We're not going to the fight! Come on!
我们不是去战斗 快走
What are you doing, boy?
你干什么 孩子
Teaching Lesson Three.
教你第三课
Don't get distracted.
别分心
What?
什么
You with me?
一起吗
Absolutely.
当然
No! No! No!
不 不 不
If I hurry, I can follow.
如果我快点 就能跟上
She'll lead me right to Violet!
她能带我去找紫罗兰
No, dude, wait for back...
不 伙计 等待
...up.
增援
Blue nearly died.
蓝差点就死了
Gar got his butt kicked.
小加被胖揍了一顿
We didn't find Halo. Granny escaped,
我们没有找到光晕 奶奶逃走了
and now Vic's vanished.
现在维克也消失了
So... did we just lose?
所以我们输了吗
I knew it!
我就知道
That machine kept Granny separated into two...
那台机器把奶奶拆分成
distinct...
两个
Don't miss.
不要打偏
No, no, no, what did I do?
不 不 不 我都干了什么
What... What's happening?
什么 怎么回事
No.
不
Have to heal them.
我得治愈他们
Violet, wait! I know you want to fix this, but--
紫罗兰 等等 我知道你想弥补 但是
Yes. I remember.
嗯 我记得
I've been repolarized.
我被复极化了
If I simply act on my instincts,
如果我仅凭直觉行事
I'll continue to enslave everyone to the Anti-Life Equation.
就会继续让大家变成反生命方程式的奴隶
But I can't leave him... any of them... like this.
但我不能就这样丢下他们
And I believe there is a way.
我相信肯定有办法的
Better find it soon!
最好快点啊
Rainbow Power. Cool.
彩虹能量 酷
Violet!
紫罗兰
Brion!
布里昂
No!
不
You naughty child! You've ruined everything!
你这个淘气的孩子 你毁了一切
Violet, look out!
紫罗兰 小心
No! No! No! No! No!
不 不 不 不 不
Don't worry about Granny.
不用担心奶奶
I have a few lessons to teach her.
我还有几堂课要教她
But first...
但是首先
Help me destroy this!
帮我摧毁这个
It's working! Keep pouring it on!
奏效了 继续攻击
Uh, we may be doing too good a job! It's gonna blow!
我们可能有点过火了 它要爆♥炸♥了
Still not dead.
我还是没有死
Admit it, you'd all be chipped beef on toast without ol' Guy.
承认吧 如果没有老盖伊 你们早就被烧焦了
My Overlord.
我的领主
Child, please!
孩子 拜托
Everything Granny did was for your own good.
奶奶所做的一切都是为了你
If you only knew what was coming,
如果你知道接下来会发生什么
how pointless it was to fight,
这场战斗是多么的没有意义
you would thank me.
你会感谢我的
Enough. Your words are poison.
够了 你的话有毒
Insolent girl!
傲慢的姑娘
Life and Free Will have triumphed over Anti-Life.
生命和自♥由♥意志战胜了反生命
Remember, I know how to destroy the Ghost Dimension,
记住 我知道如何摧毁幽灵维度
So there's no point in rebuilding your device.
所以你没有必要重建设备
Oh, and one other thing,
还有一件事
if you're wondering how we found you,
如果你想知道我们是怎么找到你的
you can thank Vandal Savage.
你可以感谢旺达尔·萨维奇
He sent us and wanted you to know.
是他派我们来告诉你的
Violet!
紫罗兰
Brion!
布里昂
Let's check on those meta-teen prisoners.
我们去看看超人类青少年囚犯吧
I think we'll find the Markovian-Eight
马科维亚八人组
and many others who'd appreciate a return ticket to Earth.
还有其他人肯定很想回地球了
So where are we?
我们到哪里了
Where? We're on Granny's--
哪里 我们在奶奶
Conner, stop.
康纳 行了
Where are we?
咱俩到哪一步了
I... I don't know, M'gann.
我不知道 梅甘
I just don't know.
我真的不知道
I have reliable intelligence that my brother M'comm
可靠的情报称我弟莫康
has returned to Mars.
已经返回火星了
With Mantis under arrest,
螳螂也被捕了
it's probably safe for you to return to New Genesis now.
你现在可以安全返回新创世星了
I mean, if that's what you'd like.
前提是你想回
Think about it. You're our friend
考虑一下吧 你是我们的朋友
and more than welcome to stay on Earth.
我们很欢迎你继续留在地球
We love having you with us.
我们很喜欢和你在一起
But we'll respect whatever decision you make.
但我们尊重你的决定
Yes, I failed you, Lord Darkseid.
我让你失望了 达克赛德大人
But all my works in your name,
但我为你所做的努力
including the implementation of the Anti-Life Equation,
包括创造♥反♥生命方程式
was sabotaged by none other than Vandal Savage.
都被旺达尔·萨维奇破坏了
I totally blew it!
都是我的错
I never should have followed Vic's lead alone.
我不应该一个人追踪维克的线索
You didn't. You brought us.
你没有啊 你带上了我们
剧集 | 少年正义联盟(2010) | 导航列表