剧集 | 少年正义联盟(2010) | 导航列表
Will it?
是吗
We are here for this part.
这才是我们来的目的
You want another jolt or are you gonna pull over?
你想再被电一下 还是停车
Pulling over. Pulling over now.
停车 现在就停
Good call.
好主意
Two down, one to go.
搞定两个 还剩一个
Kinda like old times, huh, Wall?
根过去挺像啊 沃尔
It's Will, not Wall.
我是威尔 不是沃尔
That's... That's what I said.
我就是这么说的
Is it just the red hair?
只是因为红头发吗
What're you talking about?
你在说啥呢
Your need for a Wally West substitute.
你需要一个沃利·韦斯特的替补
What? That's ridiculous.
什么 太荒谬了
Is it? You already had Roy and Jim. You didn't need me.
是吗 你已经有了罗伊和吉姆 你不需要我
Not for a mission anyway.
反正不需要我来执行任务
I need someone who knows the city.
我需要一个了解这个城市的人
You need someone who knows you.
你需要了解你的人
Do you low-rate heroes know how much this suit costs?
你们这些穷英雄知道这套西装多少钱吗
Seriously?
不是吧
Hey, we're in the middle of a thing here.
我们正忙着呢
Y'all interrupted my thing.
你们坏了我的好事
It would be rude not to return the favor.
不还这个人情多不礼貌啊
I get it.
我明白了
You need someone to give you a reality check.
你需要人给你提个醒
To keep you honest.
让你保持坦诚
To tell you what no one else will tell the boss.
敢说些忠言逆耳的话
You're babbling.
胡说八道
Well, fine.
好吧
Wally's not here, so I'll say it.
沃利不在 那我来说
What? What're you gonna say?
什么 你要说什么
You already know.
你心知肚明
You're dropping a ball with these Markovian kids.
你不该抛弃马科维亚的孩子们的
Taking care of strays wasn't the mission.
照顾无家可归的人不是我的任务
The mission is what the mission becomes.
任务是会变的
You know that.
你很清楚
Those kids need you. Your team needs you.
那些孩子需要你 你的队伍需要你
It was just one op.
就那一次行动而已
I don't do teams anymore.
我不再团队行动了
You do now.
你现在就是啊
Hey, cut it out.
别说了
Put me down!
放我下来
The guy makes a reasonable request.
他这要求也挺合理的
Plus, he's really heavy.
而且他真的很重
Oh, man, this ain't right.
不好
This ain't right at all.
剧情不是这样的
I surrender. I surrender!
我投降 我投降
Sweet. Could you hold the wheel?
很好 你能握住方向盘吗
Yeah, yeah.
可以 可以
Seriously, who are you guys?
说真的 你们是谁
Bowhunter Security.
箭猎安保
Always on point.
绝不出差错
You were right. Of course, I am.
你之前说得对 当然了
I'm older and wiser.
我年纪最大 也最有智慧
You're a clone. You're the youngest guy here.
你是克隆人 在这里最年轻
Hey, I'm older than Jim. But I'm prettier.
我比吉姆大 但我更帅
I'll step up.
我会站出来的
I'm gonna make it right with Halo, Brion, and Jace.
我要好好弥补光晕 布里昂和杰斯
Never doubted it for a moment.
我从来没有怀疑过你
All goggles present and accounted for, boss.
眼睛数目没错 老板
The clipboard never lies.
记录从不说谎
You know what, private security's more exciting than I thought.
知道吗 私家安保比我想象的更刺♥激♥
Sounds like the beginnings of a Harper family business.
感觉哈珀家族生意要开始了啊
Don't push it.
别太过分
Baby steps.
慢慢来嘛
Now, I believe there's one more thing in our to-do list.
现在还有一件事要做
Are we free?
我们自♥由♥了
I think we looked better in our Bowhunter Security uniforms.
我觉得我们穿箭猎安保的制♥服♥更帅气
No, you do not.
不 你没有
剧集 | 少年正义联盟(2010) | 导航列表