剧集 | 少年正义联盟(2010) | 导航列表
This is Courtney Whitmore, your very own star girl
我是你们的老朋友 逐星女考特尼·惠特莫尔
reporting on today's hottest stars,
为您报道当今最炙手可热的明星
the Outsiders, led by Beast Boy,
局外人的领袖是野兽小子
AKA Space Trek star Garfield Logan.
也就是《太空迷航 3016》的明星加菲尔德·洛根
The Outsiders include Geo-Force,
局外人里包括地质力
better known as meta-Prince Brion of Markovia,
也就是马科维亚的超人类王子布里昂
plus Blue Beetle and Kid Flash,
加上蓝甲虫和闪电小子
and two brand-new heroes, Wonder Girl and Static.
还有两个全新的英雄 神奇女孩和静电
They've already made heroic splashes
他们在陶斯 新墨西哥 缅因的布鲁克林
in Taos, New Mexico, Brooklin, Maine, and Chicago, Illinois.
芝加哥和伊利诺伊都展现了英雄本色
Well, #WeAreAllOutsiders has been trending non-stop
"我们都是局外人"的话题已经在美国
for nearly two solid weeks in the U.S.
火了近两个星期
It's bigger than Big League, gang.
甚至超过了大联盟 伙计们
So, the question is, where will the Outsiders show up next?
问题是 局外人接下来会出现在哪里
Santiago de Cuba,
古巴圣地亚哥
Miss Martian says a meta
火星小姐让我们
trafficking lab there needs busting up now.
去那里捣毁一个超人类贩运实验室
We'll rendezvous with Wonder Girl,
我们在快乐港跟神奇女孩
Static and Bio Ship, in Happy Harbor.
静电和生物飞船会合
Then, it's Outsiders away!
局外人出发咯
Recognized Beast Boy...
已识别 野兽小子
Fred, Violet?
弗雷德 紫罗兰
Time for school.
该上学了
Mother of goat.
天啊
I am glad this is the last day before winter break.
还好明天就放寒假了
I cannot understand why you three
你们三个为什么
insist on attending school in Happy Harbor.
一定要在快乐港上学
Waking up this early on the West Coast
在西海岸醒这么早
in order to zeta to the East Coast does, uh, suck,
通过泽塔传送站去东海岸是挺难熬的
but we have friends at Happy Harbor High School.
但我们在快乐港高中有朋友
Violet, a moment, please.
紫罗兰 请稍等
I have difficult news.
我有个坏消息
Did Brion find out Gabrielle Daou helped kill his parents?
布里昂发现加布里埃·道尔帮助杀害了他的父母吗
No, no. This is about your origins.
不 这是关于你的出身
Oh, you mean that I am Gabrielle's corpse
你是说我是加布里埃
brought back to life by the living energy of a dead Mother Box.
通过死去的母盒活力复活的尸体这件事吗
Yes, that.
是的
The ramifications created some concerns.
我有点担心
So, I tested hair follicles from your hair brush
所以我在你的梳子上拿了几根头发
to check your DNA, and...
检测你的基因 然后
Well... There's just no easy way to say this.
这话很难说出口
I'm sorry, Violet, but you're dying.
对不起 紫罗兰 你快死了
How can I be dying? I can heal myself.
怎么会 我能自愈啊
But your cells are not regenerating as they should.
但是你的细胞并没有再生
Every time you use your Violet aura to heal a new wound,
每次你用光晕治愈新伤口
it is at the expense of your overall health.
就会影响你的寿命
At your current rate of deterioration,
以你目前的恶化速度
you have only a few months left.
只剩下几个月的寿命了
Months? But the situation is not hopeless.
几个月 但你还有机会活下去
I've been consulting with my mentor,
我咨♥询♥了我的导师
and I truly believe we'll have a solution soon, so...
我相信我们很快就会有解决办法 所以
So? So, it's up to you
所以呢 所以就看你
whether we worry the others with your current diagnosis.
想不想把你目前的情况告诉其他人了
In a week or two, we may have much better news.
一两周后 我们可能会有更好的消息
Yes, I suppose we should wait.
我们再等等吧
The Outsiders, or in any case
局外人 或者说
those not attending the funeral,
那些不参加葬礼的人
are en route to Cuba.
正在去古巴的途中
Gar's group? Alone? Seriously?
小加的队伍单独前往 不是吧
They can handle this. And they were our only option.
他们可以摆平 他们是我们唯一的选择
The mission is, potentially, too public for the team,
这个任务对团队的曝光度太高
and neither the U.N. Nor Cuba
联♥合♥国♥和古巴都没有
would allow the Justice League to intervene.
允许正义联盟介入
Are you forgetting who they're up against?
你忘了他们要对付谁吗
Kaldur, if you can't find Fate, I have to go.
卡尔杜 如果你找不到命运博士 就让我来
Zatanna, you are a Leaguer.
扎坦娜 你是联盟成员
We dare not risk an international incident.
我们不能引起国际争端
I'll try and stay under the radar.
我会低调行事的
Zatanna, 2-5.
扎坦娜 2-5
Stop worrying.
别担心
Project Cucumber is right on schedule.
黄瓜计划正在如期进行
Rutabaga? Please.
芜菁甘蓝 拜托
This is a top-secret operation for the Light.
这是光明会的绝密行动
Who'd choose the name Project Rutabaga for that?
谁会命名为芜菁甘蓝啊
Well, if I named it Project Rutabaga,
如果我命名为芜菁甘蓝计划
then Project Rutabaga it is.
那就叫芜菁甘蓝计划了
Now, stop trying to ruin my fun, Teekl.
别扫兴了 蒂克
And what's more fun than tormenting children?
还有什么比折磨孩子更有趣呢
Yes, tormenting puppies is fun,
是的 折磨小狗很有趣
but I wouldn't say it's more fun.
但和这个也差不多
Quiet! I know what to do!
安静 我知道该怎么做
That's right. I use magic as a catalyst
没错 我用魔法作为催化剂
to activate the metagene in kidnapped teenagers.
来激活被绑♥架♥青少年的超元基因
Stupid metagene. This one can't even breathe out of water.
这个垃圾超元基因都无法在水外呼吸
Oh, well, step one completed.
第一步完成
Step two, apply mystic control brand.
第二步 烙上魔法控制印
Hmm, let's put her with the others.
她和其他人关在一起
Truth is, none of the metas we've created
其实我们创造的超人类
have been that much fun.
都不是很有趣啊
Not separately, anyway.
起码个体没什么意思
Now, that's a Rutabaga!
这才像芜菁甘蓝计划嘛
Deploy Beetle mini drones.
部署甲虫微型无人机
We need to know what's going on in there.
我们得了解里面的情况
Transferring signal to Bio Ship.
将信♥号♥♥传送到生物飞船
Not something you see every day,
这可不是每天都能看到的
and we've seen some pretty weird days.
好歹我们也见识挺广的
All right, let's do another.
再来一遍
What do you mean we're all out?
什么叫没了
I want more kids to play with!
我想要更多的孩子
I want 'em! I want 'em! I want 'em!
我要 我要 我要
Perfect time for Bart and Jaime to go AWOL.
巴特和海梅缺席的可真是时候
Dude, funeral.
伙计 那可是葬礼
Man, yeah, I'm sorry. I... I totally spaced.
对不起 我完全忘了
And Mrs. Garrett was so crashed, too.
加勒特太太也真的特别好
But we've got another problem.
但我们还有一个问题
Cuban authorities incoming.
古巴警方来了
Klarion goes ballistic over any authority.
克拉里恩最不喜欢政♥府♥人员了
Geo-Force, keep the Cubans at bay.
地质力 阻止古巴人
Static, Wonder Girl, we're going in.
静电 神奇女孩 我们进去
Outsiders, away!
局外人 出发
Dude, that catchphrase, it needs work.
伙计 这句口号♥得再斟酌一下
See, Teekl, I told you we had some meta-teens left.
瞧 蒂克 我说了还又一些超人类青少年的
What?
什么
They're trying to steal my magical metas?
他们想偷我的魔法超人类
You, flesh monster, crunch them!
肉鬼 碾碎他们
Hey, did you see that? That thing, it's made of kids.
你看到了吗 那东西是孩子们组成的
Static, Wonder Girl,
静电 神奇女孩
hold it off without hurting it, um, them.
别弄伤它 他们
I'll deal with Klarion.
我来对付克拉里恩
Oh, fine time for you to be knocked unconscious by an elephant.
被大象打昏的真是时候啊
Now I'm losing grip of the mortal plane.
我失去对凡间形态的控制了
Yes, Zatanna's in the house. No, not in the house.
太好了 扎坦娜来了 我没来
I thought Leaguers weren't allowed in Cuba.
不是说联盟成员不能来古巴吗
I'm not, which is why I'm not in the house.
是啊 所以我没来
My glamour spell hides me from any non-Outsider.
我施展了幻身咒 非局外人看不到
Or any non-Chaos Lords.
混沌领主也能看到
We see you. You're a witch!
我们看见你了 你是女巫
Guys, distract Klarion while I deal with that.
伙计们 我对付它的时候帮我拖住克拉里恩
Pack off, pachyderm.
走开 厚皮动物
Beast Boy!
野兽小子
剧集 | 少年正义联盟(2010) | 导航列表