剧集 | 少年正义联盟(2010) | 导航列表
Space Trek 3016,
《太空迷航 3016》
Episode 316, Scene 16, Take 16.
第316集 第16场 第16次拍摄
Action.
开拍
Cut. All right. Great shot.
卡 很好
That's a keeper, Gar.
就用这个 小加
Oh, okay, okay. Uh... Back to your marks, people.
好吧 大家归位
Uh, we're running it again.
再来一遍
Give me a break. Tork, uh, Garfield.
闹呢 托克 加菲尔德
Wait.
等等
Come on, J.A., you know what was a good take.
拜托 JA 你知道那遍很不错
Gretchen's just... Look, kid.
格雷琴只是 听着 孩子
I don't know what you did to tick old Granny off,
我不知道你是怎么把老奶奶惹毛的
but you better find a way to fix it.
但你最好找个办法来解决
There's no fixing it, maybe I should just quit.
没法解决 要不我辞职吧
Quit? No, no. No, you can't quit.
辞职 不 不 不 你不能辞职
You... You're the star of the show.
你是这个节目的明星
You'll put the whole crew out of work. Plus...
你会让剧组都失业的 而且
You're under contract, bubelah...
你还有合同 伙计
If you're in breach, Gretchen will sue your green butt
如果你违约 格雷琴会起诉你
for everything you have.
让你失去一切
She'll ruin you.
她会毁了你
Space Trek 3016, Episode 316,
《太空迷航 3016》 第316集
Scene 16, Take 17.
第16场 第17次拍摄
Ah, sorry, guys, gotta run.
抱歉 伙计们 我得走了
Wait, wait, Aunty Mouse, I have something to show you.
等等 等等 老鼠阿姨 我有东西给你看
Look.
看
Lian...
丽安
That's disgusting. I know.
太恶心了 我知道
Look, Brucely's disgusting too.
看 布鲁斯利也好恶心
Go, I got this.
你走吧 交给我
Gross out contest.
恶心比赛
Ready?
预备
Go.
开始
Recognized, Beast Boy, B19.
已识别 野兽小子 B19
You're a little late, Gar...
你有点迟了 小加
Fifty-two takes. Fifty-two.
拍了52次 52次
Okay, we will talk about it later.
好吧 我们稍后再说
Okay, everybody,
各位
Miss Martian was needed at the meta-human youth center.
火星少女要前往超人类青少年宫
So she assigned me to lead Gamma Squad.
所以她派我来领导伽玛小队
This will be a covert mission. Recon only.
这是一项秘密侦察任务
Pssh, they always say recon only.
他们每次都说是侦察
It never turns out that way.
结果永远不是
The mission had better turn out that way,
要是这样就好了
since the League is not allowed in Russia without prior consent.
联盟现在未经事先同意 无法出入俄♥罗♥斯♥
Russia?
俄♥罗♥斯♥
We're being sent to investigate Russia's Ploshed 52 base.
我们要去调查俄♥罗♥斯♥普劳沙52号♥基地
We have intel of a possible
我们有情报显示
government sponsored meta-program there.
那里可能有政♥府♥资助的超元基因项目
No doubt the Russian equivalent of Bedlam.
毫无疑问 这就相当于俄♥罗♥斯♥的拜德拉姆
I understand Markovia suffered under the former Soviet Union,
我了解马科维亚在前苏联时期的遭遇
but do not pre-judge.
但是不要提前下定论
Yes, this may be Russia's equivalent to Bedlam,
的确 这可能相当于俄♥罗♥斯♥的拜德拉姆
or it may be their equivalent to Taos.
但也有可能相当于陶斯
If I could have everyone's attention.
大家听我说
I'm out of here. Please...
我走了 拜托
Silence.
安静
Running away was my first instinct too.
逃跑也是我的第一反应
Trouble is, you can't run from your powers
问题是 你无法逃避你的能力
any more than you can run from yourself.
就像你也无法逃避自己
So, why not give us a shot at helping?
那为什么不给我们一个帮助你的机会呢
You can always take off later.
以后再走也行啊
Who are you? Stick around and find out.
你是谁 留下你就知道了
Please, if I could just...
拜托 请听我
Guys,
伙计们
you wanna get started, we wanna get started.
你们想开始 我们也想开始
So let's get started. Thank you, Eduardo.
那我们开始吧 谢谢 爱德华多
Hello and welcome to the S.T.A.R. Labs Taos meta-human youth center.
大家好 欢迎来到陶斯星际实验室超人类青少年宫
I am Director of Facility Dr. Eduardo Dorado, Sr.
我是负责人 老爱德华多·多拉多博士
And I'm just Ed. Peer Counselor.
我是朋辈辅♥导♥员 爱德
I'm sure you all have questions.
我相信你们都有问题
I'm here to give you answers.
我是来回答问题的
And I'm here to translate from adult speak.
我是来翻译成人语言的
You have been through registration,
你们已经注册了
it is time for orientation.
是时候适应环境了
Let's face it, you've been through hell,
面对现实吧 你们经历过深渊
so this won't be quite as painful.
所以这次不会很痛苦
First things first.
首先
You are not prisoners here.
你们不是这里的囚犯
You can leave anytime you want, you can stay as long as you need.
你们想走就走 想待多久就待多久
You set the pace.
你们自己把握
You'll all receive counseling from Dinah Lance
你们都会接受迪娜·兰斯
or Megan Morse,
或者梅甘·莫尔斯的辅♥导♥
who are experts in meta-teen issues.
她们是青少年超人类的问题专家
They're crash... Great, you can really talk to them.
她们很牛 很棒 你们可以找她们聊聊
Or to your Peer Counselors, me and Luth back there.
或者可以找朋辈辅♥导♥员 我和路德
We've been through this and want to help.
我们是过来人 并且希望能帮助你们
You will also receive training
你们将接受训练
on how to deal with your new meta-abilities.
来学习如何掌控新的超能力
You all feel like freaks. Believe me, I know.
你们都觉得自己像个怪胎 相信我 我知道
But that feeling doesn't have to last forever.
但这种感觉不必永远持续下去
Control is the goal here at Taos.
学会控制是陶斯的目标
Which is why you'll have
所以你们可以选择
the option of wearing an inhibitor collar.
戴上抑制项圈
This can turn off your powers completely if you like.
只要开启 就可以完全关闭你的能力
Full disclosure, these collars were originally developed
说实话 这些项圈最初开♥发♥出来
for meta-criminals Belle Reve Penitentiary.
是用来对付贝尔勒夫监狱的超人类罪犯的
The difference here is, you're in control.
不同的是 你们可以控制这些项圈
You decide when to put the collar on, when to take it off
你们可以决定什么时候戴上 什么时候摘掉
or whether you want one at all.
不想戴也行
Either way, the ultimate goal
不管怎样 最终目标
is to safely reintegrate each and every one of you back into society.
是让你们安全地重新融入社会
Without this. Trust me.
不用再戴这个 相信我
Forager, prepare for extraction.
搜寻者 准备撤离
Our mission's complete.
我们的任务完成了
It is? Why are we not stopping this?
是吗 为什么我们不阻止他们
Because it's not our business.
因为这不关我们的事
If volunteers wanna be heroes, who are we to say no?
如果志愿者想成为英雄 我们有什么权利阻止呢
But their government will use them as super soldiers
但是他们的政♥府♥会把他们当作超级士兵
for propaganda and who knows what.
来策划政♥治♥阴谋
They want to be the Russian Justice League.
他们想变成俄♥罗♥斯♥正义联盟
And that's not our business either.
这也不关我们的事
Tigress, Beast Boy's late. Noted.
母老虎 野兽小子迟到了 收到
I have confirmed IDs on Black Manta, Captain Boomerang
我确认了黑蝠鲼 飞镖队长
and Monsieur Mallah
马拉先生的身份
all of whom should be in
他们本来应该
Belle Reve Prison wearing inhibitor collars.
在贝尔勒夫监狱戴着抑制项圈的
I thought that place was supposed to be escape proof.
那里应该逃不出来啊
It is. Did anyone tell them?
是的 有人告诉过他们吗
It looks like they're planning a little surprise party
看起来他们在给俄♥罗♥斯♥人
for the Russians.
准备一个惊喜派对
And is that our business?
这关我们的事吗
What the what now?
怎么回事
Tigress.
母老虎
You and I have a score to settle.
咱俩还没完呢
Really? 'Cause I'm pretty sure your son and I settled that score
是吗 我记得两年前我和你儿子
two years ago.
已经了结了啊
Why, hello there, little Sheila.
你好啊 小姑娘
Have I got a proposition for you.
我不是有事交代你吗
Well, now, you're everything I like best in a woman.
现在你身上有我最喜欢的女人特质
剧集 | 少年正义联盟(2010) | 导航列表