剧集 | 少年正义联盟(2010) | 导航列表
That's right, Amistad. I do.
没错 阿米斯塔德
Hello, Brion. I mean, Geo-Force. Geo-Force.
你好 布里昂 我是说地质力
Hello, Halo.
你好 光晕
No, not like that.
不 不是这样的
The Forager will demonstrate.
搜寻者来演示一样
Hello, Violet. Forager means Halo. Halo.
你好 紫罗兰 搜寻者的意思是光晕
Do not worry. Geo-Force may still learn.
别担心 地质力可能还得学学
Hello, children.
你好 孩子们
Dr. Jace?
杰斯医生
Thank you for allowing me to join you here.
感谢你们允许我加入
Oh, thank Jeff for convincing us.
谢谢杰夫说服我们吧
Oh, she has.
她谢了
Hello, Dr. Jace.
你好 杰斯医生
Forager means Dr. Jace. Dr. Jace.
搜寻者是指杰斯医生 杰斯医生
Forager is Forager.
搜寻者是搜寻者
Hello, Forager.
你好 搜寻者
Humans can be very slow of study.
人类的学习速度非常慢
Gabrielle, it's so good to see you.
加布里埃 见到你真是太好了
I'm not Gabrielle. I'm Violet.
我不是加布里埃 我是紫罗兰
Besides, right now, I'm Halo. Halo.
而且现在我是光晕
Now Halo is just showing off.
光晕这是在炫耀啊
I'm sorry, Violet. Halo, you're right.
抱歉 紫罗兰 光晕 你说得对
And I owe you an apology as well, Prince Brion.
我也应该向你道歉 布里昂王子
Everything that's happened to you is my fault.
你遭遇的一切都是我的错
I thought you were the only one who could stop your uncle and Bedlam.
我以为只有你可以阻止你舅舅和拜德拉姆
If I'd known these good people were coming to help...
如果我知道这些好人会来帮忙
I know it wasn't your fault.
我知道这不是你的错
You were Bedlam's victim, too.
你也是拜德拉姆的受害者
But not the only one.
但不是唯一一个
What are we doing to get Princess Tara back?
我们要怎么把塔拉公主救回来
Nightwing has a plan.
夜翼有个计划
I'm told we must be...
他们说要
Patient.
耐心
Geo-Force, get down!
地质力 趴下
What? What's going on?
什么 发生了什么事
Wait. What's happening? The children!
等等 发生什么事了 孩子们
Let them solve it, Helga.
让他们解决吧 海尔格
Geo-Force, Halo and Forager are being tested.
地质力 光晕和搜寻者正在接受测试
So we must fight back to pass the test.
所以我们必须反击来通过测试
Okay, that's enough.
好了 够了
Is he insane?
他疯了吗
He was using rubber bullets.
他用的是橡皮子弹
Painful, but non-lethal if carefully aimed.
会疼 但如果瞄得好则不会致命
That doesn't answer my question!
这并没有回答我的问题
Brion, are you all right?
布里昂 你没事吧
Fine, I'm fine.
我没事
Halo, Forager, you both get A grades for reflexive action,
光晕 搜寻者 你们两个的反应
evaluation and adaptability.
估算和适应等级都是A
Geo-Force, you get an F in all categories.
地质力都是F
Greetings, children. And fellow parents.
孩子们 父母们 你们好
Glad you're here, John. It's tough being the only dad in the room.
还好你来了 约翰 就我一个爸爸太难熬了
Is it now?
是吗
No, maybe not. I...
不是 我
Uncle John, do the twisties! Please! Please!
约翰叔叔 转转转 拜托
They have been talking about it all day.
他们整天都在说这件事
So, if it's not too much trouble...
希望不麻烦
It would be my pleasure.
乐意效劳
I came here for training. Not cheap shots!
我是来这训练的 不是遭人暗算的
All right. Let's dial this down a few degrees.
别这么激动
No, it's okay. Let him say his piece.
不 没关系 让他说
Well, thank you for the indulgence.
那真是谢谢你了
Do you have a point to make or not?
你有什么要说的吗
Otherwise, let's get back to training.
没有的话 我们重新开始训练
Training is all you care about, isn't it?
你整天就是训练 是吧
You promised me Tara. We know she's on Santa Prisca.
你答应我能找到塔拉 我们知道她在圣普里斯卡
So what are we waiting for?
我们在等什么
We don't know she's there, and we don't want a repeat
我们不知道她在那里 也不想重现
of the Infinity Island debacle, do we?
无限岛的闹剧 是吧
Brion, you need to be patient.
布里昂 你得有耐心
Everyone preaches patience.
人人都说要有耐心
Fine, but perhaps you'd care to explain
好吧 不过你解释一下
the point of that last exercise?
刚才那个练习的意义吧
A surprise attack proves nothing!
突袭什么都证明不了
In your case, it proves you need to train for surprise attacks.
对你而言 这证明了你需要训练应对突袭
Translating Interlac.
翻译外星语
The Main Man's contracted to kill this bug.
主人要受雇要杀了这个虫子
The rest of you can go.
其他人可以走了
Not gonna happen.
不可能
Fine.
好吧
You had your chance.
给过你机会了
Crazy Kryptonian thinks he can frag the Main Man?
疯狂的氪星人觉得能赢主人
We gotta get you to safety!
我们得把你带到安全的地方去
Forget me. Protect my kids!
别管我 保护我的孩子
Maneuver 16!
16号♥战术
Halo! Fly Forager outta here!
光晕 带搜寻者飞走
Of course!
好的
There's no running from the Main Man!
谁也逃不出主人的手心
Halo!
光晕
I hate cleaning this thing.
我很讨厌清理这东西
I'm gonna frag that, that bastard.
我要杀了那个混♥蛋♥
Who hired you? Was it Mantis?
谁雇的你 是螳螂吗
Was it Ma'alefa'ak?
马阿♥拉♥法克
The Main Man doesn't kill and tell.
主人杀人不多废话
Clear!
闪开
Louise. I'm so glad you and Jonathan could make it.
路易丝 你和乔纳森能来真是太好了
We wouldn't miss it.
那怎么能错过
It's the one place I can relax with people
只有在这里我才能和同类
who truly understand what our lives, what the life is like.
一起享受我们生活
And our numbers are growing. It's a full house.
我们人越来越多了 都坐满了
I am impressed.
厉害啊
Look at all you've accomplished.
看看你的成果
You discovered where the parents and children
你发现父母和孩子
came to gather for their play date.
在哪聚会了
You leased the house across the street, set up wire taps,
你在街对面租了房♥子 安装了窃听器
cameras, microphones, infra-red...
摄像头 麦克风 红外线
You've truly mastered the surface world.
你了解了陆地世界
These are useful skills.
这些技能很有用
Worthy of the Shadows. Not to be wasted.
配得上暗影联盟 不能浪费
I'm glad you approve, Lady Shiva.
很高兴获得您的首肯 希瓦夫人
Now watch as I step outside and with one blast from Neptune's trident,
您就看着我用海王三叉戟大杀特杀
deal a blow from which the so-called heroes
给那些所谓的英雄
will never recover.
造成难以挽回的伤害吧
Yes, you could do that. It has been contemplated.
没问题 计划本应如此
As you know, it's what the Light refers to as their
你也知道 光明会称次行动为
Nuclear option.
核选项
But the thing about going nuclear,
但既然这个选项称之为核
is that one must be prepared for mutually assured destruction.
就说明这是要同归于尽的
So the Light has vowed never to use this option lightly.
所以光明会发誓永远不会轻率地使用这个选项
Please. I am Orm, the Ocean-Master.
拜托 我是奥姆 海洋领主
A Prince of Atlantis.
亚特兰蒂斯的王子
Prince... I should be King!
王子 我应该成为国王的
Instead I spent six years inside an Atlantean prison!
而非在亚特兰蒂斯监狱里待6年之久
Six years!
6年
I will not be denied my revenge.
没人能阻止我复仇
That's what the Light assumed.
光明会也是这么想的
That's why I'm here.
所以我来了
Dad! Slow down!
爸爸 慢点
Don't call him Dad!
别叫他爸爸
Come on here! Oh, yeah? You think you can do fast? Come on!
过来 是吗 你觉得你能更快 来啊
We're having such a wonderful time!
太开心了
剧集 | 少年正义联盟(2010) | 导航列表