剧集 | 少年正义联盟(2010) | 导航列表
But it doesn't stop there.
但你们并没有就此打住
Or start there, for that matter.
应该说是从那时开始吧
That joint op busting meta-traffickers around the world?
在世界各地联合打击超人类贩运
Dick explained it all so logically.
迪克解释得非常有逻辑
It was intel M'gann provided to us,
是梅甘给我们
to the Team, and to the League.
给团队 给联盟提供的情报
But, of course, it was really the six of you coordinating.
但这是你们六个人合作的结果
Just how long have you been coordinating?
你们合作多久了
When I quit the Justice League and wouldn't join Batman Inc.?
在我退出正义联盟 不加入蝙蝠侠公♥司♥吗
Did Dick recruit me for Markovia just to keep me in the fold?
迪克让我去马科维亚只是为了让我闭嘴吗
Holy... When the League split,
天哪 联盟分♥裂♥时
Batman didn't blindside Aquaman!
蝙蝠侠没有隐瞒水行侠
You both planned it in advance!
你们都提前计划好了
Created that dog and pony show
给联盟所有的成员
to lie to every one of your fellow Leaguers!
演了一场好戏
And why?
为什么呢
So you could break the law with impunity
这样你就可以违法而不受惩罚
while dragging me into it?
还把我搭进去了
It is not as bad as... As you make it sound.
没你说的这么不堪
Oh, no, I'm guessing it's worse.
不 可能更不堪
Everything's a lie!
一切都是谎言
Badass Kaldur getting his bad ass kicked in Brooklin, Maine?
牛逼的卡尔杜在缅因的布鲁克林被♥干♥趴了
That was just to make the Outsiders look good, wasn't it?
那只是为了捧局外人 不是吗
No! That's not what happened!
不 不是这样的
Not bad enough you manipulate me...
你们操纵我还不够
...you had to manipulate these idealistic kids!
还要操纵这些有理想的孩子们
Be silent, my child, and follow me.
孩子 安静 跟我来
I don't understand.
我不明白
Should we really be leaving now, with Dick in such--
我们真的要走吗 迪克还
I'll explain in the car.
我会在车上解释的
Brion? Tara?
布里昂 塔拉
What's going on?
怎么回事
I have good news, Violet.
我有个好消息 紫罗兰
My mentor has found a cure for your condition.
我的导师为你的病找到了治疗方法
My condition? But they don't--
我的病 但他们还不
It's all right.
没事的
I know you were having trouble deciding how to break the news,
我知道你很难开口
so I told them.
所以我告诉他们了
And they're here to support you.
他们是来支持你的
Right, kids?
对吧 孩子们
Yes, Doctor Jace.
是的 杰斯医生
I'm so glad you finally know.
你终于知道了
Now there are no more secrets between us.
现在我们之间没有秘密了
No secrets.
没有秘密
That's my boy. Seat belts, everyone.
这才对嘛 各位系好安全带
No wonder you were kidnapped.
难怪你会被绑♥架♥
Even with your powers,
哪怕你有超能力
you can't seem to take care of yourself.
也无法照顾自己
Look, kid, I got you away from your abductors,
孩子 我帮你逃离了绑♥架♥者
which is something your family and country couldn't do.
这是你的家人和国家无法做到的
But we both need to make sure
但咱俩都得确保
no one can ever hurt you like that again.
没有人能再像这样伤害你了
So try harder!
加把劲
We were using bo staffs!
我们在用长棍对决
But in this world it doesn't pay to fight fair.
但在这个世界上 公平竞争是没用的
I'm glad you've learned that.
我很高兴你学到了这一点
I'm so proud of you, Tara.
我为你骄傲 塔拉
Didn't we feel enough of this mode when Artemis faked her death?
阿耳特弥斯假死时 我们还没受够这种模式吗
Is this how Batman teaches
蝙蝠侠就是这样教你们
you to treat your friends and teammates?
对待朋友和队友的吗
'Cause I bet Superman or Wonder Woman
我打赌超人或神奇女侠
sure wouldn't approve.
肯定不会同意的
Diana's part of this.
戴安娜也参与了
And Cassie doesn't know?
凯西不知道吗
You never told her?
你没告诉她吗
Dude, this is gonna end you two for good.
你们俩会因此玩完的
You know that, right?
你们知道吧
So your little secret society of superheroes
所以缅因州布鲁克林的事
orchestrated events in Brooklin, Maine?
是你的超级英雄秘密小团体策划的
No, the Brooklin Warbugs
不 布鲁克林的战虫
and the Reach ship were real threats.
以及致远族战舰都是真正的威胁
We just kinda teed it up for you guys.
我们只是帮你们安排了一下
We didn't need that!
我们不需要
Look what we accomplished in Dublin!
看看我们在都柏林取得的成就
What? You're saying Dublin was teed up, too?
怎么了 难道都柏林也是安排好的
But the girl and her dad?
但那个女孩和她爸爸呢
The girl was M'gann.
那个女孩是梅甘扮的
Her dad was Bruce.
她爸是布鲁斯扮的
M'gann! You did that to me?
梅甘 你居然这样对我
I cannot believe this!
难以置信
The whole point of the Outsiders is to be in the open!
局外人的重点就是光明正大
Give kids something that's theirs.
激励孩子们
You guys corrupted that!
全被你们毁了
Look, you may not like our methods,
虽然你不喜欢我们的方法
and maybe we did go too far.
我们也的确有点过分
But you've secretly and knowingly coordinated the Outsiders
但你的局外人也在暗中
with the Team and the League.
和团队还有联盟合作
That's different. Not very.
这不一样 但也差不多
You wanted to go head-to-head with Lex and Granny in public.
你想和莱克斯还有奶奶公开对抗
We were going head-to-head with the Light behind the scenes.
而我们和光明会是在幕后对抗
And we did it in a way
我们也在某种程度上
that allowed you to preserve your integrity.
保全了你的诚信
So now you're mad at us for it?
你现在还因此生我们的气
Condiment King?
调料王
All yours.
随便你
You're not even sorry!
你们居然都不后悔
We are sorry we have made you feel this way.
很抱歉我们让你这么想
That's not an apology!
这不是道歉
I am not going to apologize for putting the mission first.
我不会因为以任务为先而道歉的
What good is the mission if we lose ourselves trying to fulfill it?
如果我们为了任务而失去自己 那还算什么任务
Jeff.
杰夫
I think the person you're really angry with...
你真正生气的人应该
is me.
是我
My mentor should be here any minute.
我的导师随时会来
In the meantime, lie down,
先躺下吧
and I will prep you for the procedure.
我帮你准备手术
Wait. I remember...
等等 我记起来了
Overlord,
领主
cerebral-leash, please.
脑部束缚 谢谢
No!
不
Don't want--
不要
I didn't know you were bringing a friend.
你怎么还带了一个朋友
Friend?
朋友
Let's call ourselves associates.
还是叫他同事吧
I told you trying to sedate her wouldn't work.
我说过镇静她是行不通的
It was worth a try.
值得一试嘛
After all, a control chip
毕竟控制芯片
might or might not have worked on this one,
也不一定能控制住她
and we couldn't risk tipping her off beforehand.
我们不能打草惊蛇
I've fulfilled my part of the bargain.
我已经完成了我的任务
I'm ready to depart with Brion and Tara, as promised.
我要带布里昂和塔拉走了 当初说好的
You'll get what you're owed when we are good and ready.
等我们准备好了 你就会得到你应得的
Oh, stop pouting.
别撅嘴了
So you're not getting the Halo-Girl.
你现在带不走光晕女孩
When the time comes, you can have the Boomtube-Boy to play with.
不过到时候你可以带走爆传男孩
I don't understand.
为什么
We had an arrangement.
我们当初都说好的
There's been a change in plans, my dear.
计划有变 亲爱的
But don't let it worry you.
但是别担心
I feel a great sympathy between us, Helga.
我感情上很支持咱俩 海尔加
剧集 | 少年正义联盟(2010) | 导航列表