剧集 | 少年正义联盟(2010) | 导航列表
If Vandal's intel is correct, we'll have the element of surprise.
如果旺达尔的情报是正确的 我们就会有惊喜
If not, this could be an ambush.
如果不是 那可能就是一次埋伏
Be ready for anything.
做好一切准备
All clear.
安全
Mother of goat, what are those things?
天啊 这些是什么
The stench.
好臭
Parademons.
魔兵
Don't let them spook you.
别被他们吓到
Remember your training and they'll fall like any other opponent.
记住你们的训练 把他们像其他敌人一样击溃
But Violet, is she here?
但是紫罗兰这儿吗
Savage was being straight.
萨维奇很直率
Motherbox is locked on Violet. She's here, and close.
母盒锁定了紫罗兰 她就在这里 离我们很近
That's odd.
真奇怪
I can't sense her psychically.
我心灵感应不到她
But I don't have to be psychic
但我不需要心灵感应
to know our boomtube will attract attention, and soon.
就知道我们的新引爆传送很快就会引起注意
Beta Squad, you know the plan.
贝塔小队 你们知道计划
We provide the distraction, you find Violet.
我们打掩护 你们去找紫罗兰
Geo-Force, you're leading Beta.
地质力 你来领导贝塔
If you get in real trouble, have Motherbox boomtube you home.
如果遇到大♥麻♥烦 就用母盒引爆传送回家
And remember--
记住
Keep my head, do my homework, and be in bed by ten. Got it.
保持冷静做完作业 十点前上♥床♥睡觉 知道了
Seriously, I'll watch out for them, and we'll bring Violet home.
说真的 我会小心的 我们会把紫罗兰带回家的
I'm honored you've put your trust in me.
我很荣幸你们能信任我
Let's go.
走吧
They grow up so fast.
他们成长得真快
Alpha,
阿尔法
behind that ship, the Javelin.
那艘飞船后面就是标枪
Which means we are almost certainly aboard
这意味着我们应该已经登上
Granny Goodness' asteroid base.
和蔼奶奶的小行星基地了
The League was staging a raid here
联盟今天在这里发动了突袭
today to liberate dozens of kidnapped meta-teens.
解救几十个被绑♥架♥的超人类青少年
Sending update to Beta.
将更新发送给贝塔
Not hearin' a battle.
我没听到战斗的声音
I've reached out psychically.
心灵连接上了
Meta-teens, the League,
超人类青少年 联盟
I can't sense any of them here, not even my uncle.
我都没感觉到 连我叔叔也没感觉到
We know from the Markovs that Granny can potentially use
马科夫兄妹说奶奶可能会用紫罗兰的能力
Violet's power to control anyone without a fight.
不战而屈人之兵
Then we assume Granny's got 'em.
那我们就得假设奶奶已经控制了他们
And we'll just add the Justice League and several dozen meta-teens
那我们把正义联盟和几十个超青少年
to the rescue list. No big deal.
加入救援名单呗 没什么大不了的
Company's comin'.
有人来了
Alpha Squad, take positions.
阿尔法小队 就位
Keep base security focused on us, so Beta has a clear shot.
吸引基地安保 给贝塔创造机会
I'm fine.
我没事
Motherbox, which way to Violet?
母盒 紫罗兰在哪里
Forager smells someone. No, several someones coming.
搜寻者闻到了一个人的气味 不止一个人
Mantis? Here?
螳螂 在这里
Mantis is the bug who threatened Forager
螳螂是威胁搜寻者的虫子
and forced him to come to Earth.
强迫搜寻者来地球的
Forager knew Mantis was angry, angry with all the New Gods.
搜寻者知道螳螂很生气 对所有的新神都很生气
But Forager never dreamed
但搜寻者从未想过
Mantis would leave the hive to fight for Apokolips.
螳螂会离开蜂巢为天启星而战
Anger can cloud one's judgement.
愤怒会影响人的判断
And we cannot always save people from themselves.
我们无法普度众生
He has made his choice as we have made ours,
他做出了自己的选择 我们也一样
for our hive, for our family.
为了我们的蜂巢 为了我们的家庭
Let's save Violet.
拯救紫罗兰吧
Alpha Squad, you have incoming.
阿尔法小队 有敌人去找你们了
Please surrender now.
请立即投降
One entrance sealed.
封闭一个入口
I'll close another to keep them channeled from one direction.
我再关闭一个 让他们只能从一个方向过来
Dude!
伙计
Monkeys must love you 'cause you are bananas
猴子一定很爱你们 因为你们太蠢了[香蕉]
if you thought the Wall-man
居然认为拆墙者
would stay back at the Cave and miss this.
会待在山洞里错过这个
Kid Flash, you're here!
闪电小子 你来了
Well, duh.
对啊
A mission to fight space babes and giant space bugs,
一个在太空的巨型空间站上
on a giant space station in space?
与太空妹子和巨型太空虫战斗的任务
Try to keep me away.
不来都不行啊
Oh, hey, the new girl. I'm gonna keep my eye on her.
新妹子 我会关注她的
We heard that!
我们听到了
Oh, and you know my fantasy first date with Miss M,
我和火星少女幻象中的第一次约会
is us takin' down space baddies together.
就是一起打击太空坏蛋
Well, then, KF,
闪电小子
looks like today is the day.
看来就是今天了
After all, we didn't come for a playdate.
毕竟 我们不是来玩耍约会的
Listen!
快听
Hello, Megan!
你好啊 梅甘
Check, this, out!
瞧瞧这个
Kid, wait!
孩子 等等
Souvenir! I'm calling souvenir!
纪念品是我的了
KF, you're brilliant!
闪电小子 你太棒了
Uh, Rob?
罗宾
Why did my souvenir just eject some thingies?
为什么我的纪念品一直在弹出一些东西
To subject some space monsters
让这些太空怪兽
to a little Team-style shock treatment.
尝一尝我们的电击治疗
Rejected!
摆平
Dejected!
解决
Now let's ject the rest!
搞定剩下的吧
All right, scoot over.
过去点
Make some room for player two.
给二号♥玩家腾点空间
Miss Martian.
火星少女
Jected! Artemis.
搞定 阿耳特弥斯
Jected! She owes me one.
搞定 她欠我一个人情
You know I can still hear you.
你知道我还能听到
Dang it!
该死
Superboy, Aqualad.
超级小子 海少侠
Double-jected!
双杀
Nightwing hacked the Javelin.
夜翼黑了标枪
I hacked the Javelin.
我黑了标枪
Your fever dream also hacked into old memories,
你的发烧之梦也侵入了过去的记忆
old feelings.
过去的感觉
We all experienced it.
我们都经历过
Yeah.
是啊
Sorry.
对不起
Don't be.
不用道歉
Wally's always fighting at our side,
沃利一直都在和我们并肩战斗
and always will be.
永远都是
We have to move.
我们得走了
Dick, if you are not one hundred percent in the game--
迪克 如果你无法全力以赴
You kidding? I haven't felt this good in years.
别逗了 我很多年没有感觉这么好了
Let's go ject Granny.
我们去搞定奶奶吧
Violet. She's in there.
紫罗兰 她在里面
First, the elders. Now the children.
先是长辈 现在是孩子
Motherbox,
母盒
your friends certainly make things easier by coming to us.
你的朋友来自投罗网 那就好办了
Let Violet go. Now.
立刻放开紫罗兰
So the young prince arrives to rescue his princess.
年轻的王子来拯救他的公主
In these last moments,
在整个星系
before the entire galaxy falls to Apokolips,
陨落天启星的最后时刻
your sad story moves even my cold heart.
你的悲情故事甚至打动了我冰冷的心
Your parents murdered by an uncle,
你父母被舅舅谋杀了
your country lost to a brother,
你的国家输给了兄弟
your trust betrayed by a confidant,
你的信任被密友背叛了
and now you lead your sister and friends
现在你带领妹妹和朋友
to an inescapable doom,
走向不可避免的厄运
executed by the she-thing closest to your heart.
被你最心爱的她处决
剧集 | 少年正义联盟(2010) | 导航列表