剧集 | 少年正义联盟(2010) | 导航列表
Tell me where my sister is!
我妹在哪儿
Perhaps your sister chooses not to be found by you.
也许你妹不想被你找到呢
I've hardly known you five minutes,
我才刚认识你五分钟
but already sympathize with such a decision.
就可以理解她为什么要这么做了
I am no longer amused by this conversation.
我不想跟你说话了
And you have ruined my meditation space.
而且你毁了我冥想的地方
Wasn't that hot?
不烫吗
Pain is an illusion.
疼痛是一种幻觉
Now, all of you stand down.
所有人别轻举妄动
Let go of her!
放开她
None of that.
别乱动
No.
不
No.
不
To me.
帮忙
May she serve as a reminder of your folly.
她可以提醒你们自己有多蠢
This was all my fault.
这都是我的错
Oh, Violet, I'm... I'm so sorry.
紫罗兰 真对不起
Brion Markov, look.
布里昂·马科夫 快看
What... What happened?
发生了什么
Violet!
紫罗兰
You're alive!
你还活着
Is Halo a New God?
光晕是新神吗
Curious.
我也很好奇
I felt her life drain from her, Master.
我看着她断气了 大♥师♥
I swear it.
我发誓
Resurrection does happen here, huh?
复活也不是不可能
Though, usually not without a Lazarus Pit.
但一般要靠拉思若斯之池
This is why you don't go in unprepared.
这就是你们贸然行动的下场
Now, hold still.
别动
There you go, girl.
好了 姑娘
You gotta figure, the Shadows are on their way.
想个办法吧 暗影联盟要来了
Then let's move.
那我们快撤
We just wanna leave.
我们只是想离开
Your trespass must be punished.
你们非法进入必须受到惩罚
Wrong answer.
回答错误
M'gann!
梅根
Enough.
够了
Well, young man.
年轻人
Are you proud of this little debacle?
你对这场闹剧满意吗
I believe the detective would be quite disappointed.
侦探肯定会失望的
I assume you came to recover these children?
你是来救这些孩子的吧
Take them and go.
带他们走吧
Not without my sister, tara Markov.
没找到我妹塔拉·马科夫 我是不会走的
We know the League of Shadows has her!
我们知道她在暗影联盟手里
Stay your tongue when addressing the Demon's Head.
跟恶魔首领说话时注意点
It is fine, Sensei.
没关系 老师
Boy, the Shadows may indeed have your sister,
孩子 你妹确实在暗影联盟那里
but I'm no longer head of the Shadows.
但我已经不是暗影联盟的首领了
As you can see, there are no Shadows here.
如你所见 暗影联盟也不在这
In fact, I'm no longer part of the Light.
其实我也不是光明会的成员了
He lies.
他在撒谎
Ra's al Ghul is many things,
雷肖·古尔虽然作恶多端
but a liar isn't one of them.
但他不会撒谎
Would the great one care to reveal who is running the Shadows now?
先生能否告诉我们暗影联盟的首领是谁
No, he would not.
不能
It's not my dad, is it?
不是我爸吧
No.
不是
My sister?
我妹妹
Get out.
滚吧
Grayson.
格雷森
Your memory is finally returning.
你终于想起来了
Excellent.
很好
I apologize.
对不起
I know this mess was all my fault.
我知道是我捅的篓子
It happens.
难免的
Once upon a time, I had to rescue Robin, Kid Flash, and Aqualad, too.
曾经我还救过罗宾 闪电小子和海少侠
Who? Forager met Kid Flash.
谁 劫掠者见过闪电小子
That was a different kid...
不是一个孩子
Never mind.
算了
Let's make one thing clear. We are not happy.
先说清楚 我们很不开心
You stole Sphere, disobeyed direct orders,
你偷了球球 违抗了直接命令
and endangered your lives.
威胁了大家的性命
You will not be doing this again.
下不为例
I know I made mistakes, big mistakes.
我知道我犯了严重的错误
But please, I need your help.
但拜托了 我需要你们的帮助
I'm not ready to walk away. Neither am I.
我还不想放弃 我也是
Forager rolls with Forager's hive.
劫掠者和劫掠者的蜂巢一条心
Forager, there's still a place for you on the team.
劫掠者 你可以加入我们的队伍
Forager has chosen Halo and Brion as Forager's hive.
劫掠者已经选了光晕和布里昂作为劫掠者的蜂巢
Also, Bio Ship. especially Bio Ship.
还有生物飞船 特别是生物飞船
I do not believe any of us would fit inside your team.
我觉得我们几个不适合加入你们队伍
But we can remain outside together.
但我们依然可以并肩作战
That's the commitment we were looking for.
有这句话就够了
Does that mean--
这是不是意味着
Yep. We'll find a way to make it work.
是的 我们会想出办法的
To make this work.
想出办法的
And just like that, you're leading another team.
就这样 你又当队长了
Please don't rub it in.
别阴阳怪气的
Oh, Halo, I almost forgot.
光晕 我差点忘了
We found out who you are.
我们弄清楚你的身份了
You real name is Gabrielle.
你的真名是加布里埃
Gabrielle Daou.
加布里埃·道尔
Daou Gabrielle, you're approved to enter Markovia.
道尔·加布里 你可以进入马科维亚了
Though why we allow it is beyond me.
虽然我不知道为什么
Quraci, go home.
库拉克人 滚回家去
No, I'm not Gabrielle.
不 我不叫加布里埃
My name is Violet.
我叫紫罗兰
剧集 | 少年正义联盟(2010) | 导航列表