剧集 | 少年正义联盟(2010) | 导航列表
Come on, you funny monkeys.
过来 滑稽的猴子们
Hey, watch it, you.
你看点路啊
Well, someone certainly needs to watch it.
某人是得好好看路
I bruise so easily.
我很容易瘀伤的
Who...
你是
Oh, where are my manners?
我太失礼了
We haven't been formally introduced.
我们还没有正式认识呢
My name is Black Spider
我叫黑蜘蛛
of the League of Shadows, Black Spiders.
暗影联盟的黑蜘蛛
And I have a very special message to deliver to Mr. Jaqqar Marlo.
我有个非常特别的信息要传达给杰卡·马洛先生
I don't know any Jaqqar Marlo.
我不认识杰卡·马洛
I think you do, Jack.
你知道的 杰克
See, I've been waiting out here just for you, for hours.
我已经等你几个小时了
Now, I don't begrudge.
但我不生气
In fact, I hope you danced up a storm,
我希望你能尽情起舞
had a few drinks, kissed a girl.
喝几杯 亲个女孩
You deserve all that, Jack.
这是你应得的 杰克
Because this is your last night on Earth.
因为这是你在地球的最后一晚
Why do they always run?
他们为什么总是要跑呢
Do I need better quips?
我玩笑不够有趣吗
Where's Jackie?
杰基在哪里
Good job, kid. Boss will be proud.
干得好 孩子 老板会很自豪的
In fact, all the bosses will be proud.
老实说 所有的老板都会感到骄傲
Oh, this game is way too super to be this much fun.
这游戏太棒了 太好玩了吧
That was pathetic.
太无聊了
Please. I'm a professional acrobat.
拜托 我可是职业杂技演员
I meant to do that.
我是故意的
Ah, I've missed you.
我想你了
You talk to me every day.
你每天都和我说话呢
Please tell me you know that's not the same thing.
请告诉我你知道这不是同一回事吧
Oh, I do.
是的
So, how do you like the good goggles?
你喜欢这个眼镜吗
The graphics are pretty amazing.
图像特别棒
But who needs augmented reality when you've got--
这增强现实哪比得上
Intriguing.
有意思
Are you all right?
你还好吗
I have a... A weird feeling in my stomach.
我胃里有种奇怪的感觉
And it's making all the noises.
还会发出声音
I think you are hungry.
你饿了吧
You must have been hungry before, no?
你以前肯定饿过吧
I don't think so.
没有
Artemis feeds me regularly.
阿耳特弥斯经常给我做饭
Here.
给
Wow.
哇
Is "wow" the right word?
哇 这个词用得对吗
Right enough.
挺好的
But how will Forager speak to them?
但劫掠者怎么跟他们对话呢
Uh, Forager does not speak human language.
劫掠者不会说人类语言
And Mother Box is not here to translate Forager's words.
母盒也不在这里翻译劫掠者的话
I downloaded our language into your brain.
我把我们的语言下载到你的大脑里
Miss Martian taught Miss Martian's language to Forager?
火星少女教了劫掠者火星少女的语言
Everything but the pronouns apparently.
显然除了代词都教了
His people have an extremely complex sense of self.
他的人♥民♥有种极其复杂的自我意识
They don't have much use for pronouns.
他们不怎么用代词
Have you tried these? They're called apples.
你吃过这些吗 它们叫苹果
I know. They're incredible and they grow on trees.
我知道 太不可思议了 它们长在树上
Halo, Brion, this is Forager.
光晕 布里昂 这是劫掠者
He's from New Genesis.
他来自新创世星
Have you tried apples yet, Forager? They're incredible.
你吃过苹果吗 劫掠者 太不可思议了
New Genesis? Uh, that's another--
新创世星 那是另一个
New Genesis is one of two planets of origin to the New Gods.
新创世星是新神起源的两颗星球之一
The leader of New Genesis is Highfather
新创世星的领袖是天父
who lives on the floating city of Supertown.
他住在漂浮的超级城里
The surface of the planet is inhabited by a race of sentient bugs.
星球表面居住着一群有感情的虫子
Oh, like you.
像你一样
Halo knows much of Forager's world.
光晕对劫掠者的世界了如指掌啊
Yes, she does.
是啊
Halo, how do you know all that?
光晕 你怎么知道这些的
I don't know. I just do.
我不知道 我就是知道
So, you're an alien?
所以你是外星人
I can't believe I'm meeting a real alien.
我居然遇到了一个真正的外星人
Uh, hello? I'm from Mars.
拜托 我是火星人
And Conner's half Kryptonian.
康纳是半氪星人
Yes, of course. But Forager is a real alien.
是的 但劫掠者是真正的外星人
Brion is the alien to Forager.
布里昂对劫掠者来说也是外星人
Well, you would think that, wouldn't you?
你这么想也不奇怪
Forager's life was in danger on New Genesis.
在新创世星 劫掠者受到了威胁
So we've brought him here for his own protection.
所以我们带他来这里是为了保护他
Forager is in exile from Forager's home.
劫掠者被从劫掠者的家放逐了
From one exile to another,
同是天涯沦落人
welcome to Earth.
欢迎来到地球
Forager thanks Brion.
劫掠者谢谢布里昂
Seriously, Forager, you have to try the apples.
说真的 劫掠者 你得尝尝苹果
I was planning on having Forager
我打算让劫掠者在地球这段时间
join the team while he's on Earth, but where will he stay?
加入这个队伍 但是他待在哪呢
Uh, I'd love to help, but we've already got a full house.
我很乐意帮忙 但我们家已经住满了
So do we.
我们也是
Maybe the Watchtower?
要不瞭望台
No one's living there right now.
现在那里没人住
He'd be all alone. He needs people, Conner.
那他会很孤单的 康纳 他需要人陪着
Makes you miss Mount Justice.
我想正义山了
Yeah, those nights in the Cave were pretty special.
是啊 洞里的那些夜晚都很特别
Forager thinks Miss Martian and Miss Martian's friends
劫掠者觉得火星少女和火星少女的朋友
are trying to figure out what to do with Forager.
正在考虑如何安排劫掠者
They do that a lot.
他们经常这样
Hello, Megan.
对啊 梅根
Brion, Forager, how would you guys like to share your own place?
布里昂 劫掠者你们想睡在一起吗
Sleeping in the car? No. Not a car.
睡在小轿车里 不 不是小轿车
Dang it. This thing still freaks me out.
靠 我还是会被这玩意吓到
Please don't call Bio Ship a thing.
请不要管生物飞船叫玩意
Sorry.
抱歉
Besides, I should know better
而且我应该记得
than to bring anything spillable to Marstown.
不该带任何能溢出的东西靠近火星镇的
Marstown? Little Mars?
火星镇 小火星
Never mind.
算了
I have never lived in a recreational vehicle before.
我还没坐过房♥车呢
Neither has Forager.
劫掠者也没有
Brion, Halo, I kind of promised Dr. Jace she could talk to you.
布里昂 光晕 我答应过杰斯医生让她和你们谈谈
Prince Brion, Halo, I've been so worried about you both.
布里昂王子 光晕 我一直很担心你们俩
I want We are fine, Dr. Jace.
我想 我们很好 杰斯医生
I owe you some answers. I know.
我欠你一些答案 我知道
I have only one question.
我只有一个问题
Is my sister... Is Tara still alive?
我妹妹塔拉还活着吗
I believe she is. At least she was.
我相信她还活着 至少之前是的
I tried to protect her for as long as I could.
我尽力护她周全了
But soon after her Meta-Gene was activated,
但在她的超元基因被激活后不久
your uncle took her away from me and shipped her off to...
你舅舅把她从我身边带走了 把她送到
To I don't know where.
我不知道送去哪了
So she did have the Meta-Gene.
所以她确实有超元基因
What were her powers?
她的超能力是什么
I never saw.
我没见过
But since you and Baron DeLamb both have different types of Geo-Force,
但既然你和德拉姆男爵都有不同类型的地质力
it stands to reason that as your blood relative,
作为你的血亲
Tara would have a similar power set.
塔拉的超能力应该也类似
That's what we were thinking, too.
我们也是这么想的
"We"? Uh, me.
我们 是我
A man named Jaqqar Marlo was killed this morning by a meta-human
今早一个叫杰卡·马洛的人被一个超人类杀了
who dropped a massive rock on his head.
他的头被一块巨石砸了
Black Spider, an assassin from the League of Shadows
我们发现黑蜘蛛 暗影联盟的刺客
was also spotted in the area.
在此区域出现过
剧集 | 少年正义联盟(2010) | 导航列表